Will Reddit ban me if ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tres001
    Registered User
    • Aug 2014
    • 59

    #1

    Will Reddit ban me if ...

    I post a link to the relevant page on my blog when somebody asks where he can find more pics or the gallery of the pic I posted?
    Will it be seen as a form of selfpromotion or spam?
  • beenthereb4
    Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby
    • May 2013
    • 350

    #2
    redit is a great place to advertise .......Free Stuff.
    Pantyhose content needed

    Comment

    • CPA-Rush
      small trip to underworld
      • Mar 2012
      • 4927

      #3
      short answer , no

      automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

      . daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

      ignored forever :zuzana designs

      Comment

      • DirtySexBlog
        So Fucking Banned
        • Jun 2014
        • 59

        #4
        I would not worry about anything like this.

        Comment

        • ParisDreams
          Registered User
          • Aug 2014
          • 32

          #5
          I post links on Reddit all the time. Just make sure you post NSFW. You can also do a "AMA". I posted last week and only got one question but got alot of traffic from it.
          Cream Scream - The power to turn you on!

          Twitter:
          https://twitter.com/MagicMayoXXX

          Comment

          Working...