Chaturbate affiliate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sfilez
    Registered User
    • Jul 2012
    • 15

    #1

    Chaturbate affiliate

    I have signed up to Chaturbate affiliate program and put up their video ad on my blog. I would like to know if they really pay per free sign-up. I understand pay is different for different tiers. Do I have to be a broadcaster myself to receive affiliate earnings?
    Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery
  • oppoten
    NAME THE JEW
    • Nov 2007
    • 4791

    #2
    No you don't have to be a broadcaster, and yes they do pay per free signup.

    Comment

    • oppoten
      NAME THE JEW
      • Nov 2007
      • 4791

      #3
      Hey if you want to monetize, it might be a good idea to move from Blogspot.

      Google no longer allows porn monetization on Blogger.

      Comment

      • CPA-Rush
        small trip to underworld
        • Mar 2012
        • 4927

        #4
        you can try Camfuze it has new 1$ PPL program with much better support

        automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

        . daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

        ignored forever :zuzana designs

        Comment

        • tonyantone
          Confirmed User
          • Apr 2012
          • 284

          #5
          For mobile Live webcam chat be sure to sign up
          at SexGoesMobile
          good luck!



          Promote the World?s #1 Hardcore
          3D Sex Simulation RPG

          Sell to a massive market of 1 billion videogamers worldwide.
          75% are 18+ years old & online gamers are typically PORN CONSUMERS!
          Push super high quality Windows PC game versions for Straight, Gay, & Anime

          sites.
          Feed your traffic free-2-play demos with embedded tracking codes
          never miss a sale!
          Upsell collectible virtual items, content upgrades & companion user community.


          True 50-50 Rev Share (up to 60%) for ALL SALES and LIFETIME UPGRADES & 5%

          Webmaster

          Referrals
          Top conversions, retention, ARPU, promo tools, and customer service.

          Real-time stats, multiple payout options & PROMPT PAYOUTS SINCE 2001



          THRIXXCASH





          Last edited by tonyantone; 06-02-2014, 02:20 PM.

          Comment

          • sfilez
            Registered User
            • Jul 2012
            • 15

            #6
            Originally posted by oppoten
            Hey if you want to monetize, it might be a good idea to move from Blogspot.

            Google no longer allows porn monetization on Blogger.
            Does it mean the ad I have put up on my blog does not work anymore? But in my Chaturbate account stats, hits are getting recorded daily, but not yet converting into sign-ups. Is there a good alternative for Blogspot?
            Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

            Comment

            • sfilez
              Registered User
              • Jul 2012
              • 15

              #7
              Thanks for all the helpful feedback and suggestions, buddies! Keep 'em coming!
              Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

              Comment

              • Andreweb
                Confirmed User
                • Mar 2013
                • 2433

                #8
                Blogspot will close your site sooner or later mine was closed months ago, the best choice for any kind of site it's a payed host not a free one
                Make Money With: Chaturbate
                Cheap Reliable Hosting

                Comment

                • Nomarh
                  So fucking Banned
                  • Apr 2014
                  • 192

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Andreweb
                  Blogspot will close your site sooner or later mine was closed months ago, the best choice for any kind of site it's a payed host not a free one
                  just got my payoneer activated and set up do u know wehn they send out?

                  Comment

                  • Capsie
                    Stacker of Chips
                    • Dec 2013
                    • 258

                    #10
                    You can host for free at http://easyxsites.com/

                    or if, you would be cool with a sub domain, i can set you up on one of my servers.
                    Have over a 100 domains I could hook you up with on a sub domain with just a footer
                    ad from my end. ICQ: 698811574
                    need text? give me a holler 'yo
                    ICQ 698:-811:-574 - blog post - gallery descriptions -whatever you need fast
                    capsie2004 //\\ gmail -> Bank with PlugRush

                    Comment

                    • sfilez
                      Registered User
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 15

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Capsie
                      or if, you would be cool with a sub domain, i can set you up on one of my servers.
                      Have over a 100 domains I could hook you up with on a sub domain with just a footer
                      ad from my end. ICQ: 698811574
                      I will migrate to one of these suggested sites as soon as my Blogger site gets removed. Thanks a lot for suggestion!
                      Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                      Comment

                      • sfilez
                        Registered User
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 15

                        #12
                        Update about Chaturbate: So far I have got about 80 hits, but not a single sign-up so far. I sent an email to Chaturbate support asking them if they really pay their affiliates. So far no response from them! Still I have put up Chaturbate ad on my site because it offers wonderful content! In my opnion, no other cam site offers the kind of content Chaturbate offers. But their support is so unresponsive!
                        Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                        Comment

                        • Andreweb
                          Confirmed User
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 2433

                          #13
                          Originally posted by sfilez
                          Update about Chaturbate: So far I have got about 80 hits, but not a single sign-up so far. I sent an email to Chaturbate support asking them if they really pay their affiliates. So far no response from them! Still I have put up Chaturbate ad on my site because it offers wonderful content! In my opnion, no other cam site offers the kind of content Chaturbate offers. But their support is so unresponsive!
                          I got my money twice at month , month after month since 2 year ago they real pay , but 80 hit it's a small amount of traffic . But once you'll reach the minium of 50$ you'll get payed ! Personally I recomand you to use revshare because you'll make more money than on pps but it's your choice ! Good luck there
                          Make Money With: Chaturbate
                          Cheap Reliable Hosting

                          Comment

                          • CPA-Rush
                            small trip to underworld
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 4927

                            #14
                            Originally posted by sfilez
                            Update about Chaturbate: So far I have got about 80 hits, but not a single sign-up so far. I sent an email to Chaturbate support asking them if they really pay their affiliates. So far no response from them! Still I have put up Chaturbate ad on my site because it offers wonderful content! In my opnion, no other cam site offers the kind of content Chaturbate offers. But their support is so unresponsive!
                            the free joins are counted automatically, are u sure u send them to pps not for 10 bonus tokens ?

                            u need targeted traffic and u should make $2 dollars or more a day !.. as for the support its shit don?t waste ur time with them

                            automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

                            . daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

                            ignored forever :zuzana designs

                            Comment

                            • sfilez
                              Registered User
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 15

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Andreweb
                              I got my money twice at month , month after month since 2 year ago they real pay , but 80 hit it's a small amount of traffic . But once you'll reach the minium of 50$ you'll get payed ! Personally I recomand you to use revshare because you'll make more money than on pps but it's your choice ! Good luck there
                              As of now they seem to be having only one program that's pps. Revshare option isn't available I think. Gotta check out again to make sure.
                              Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                              Comment

                              • sfilez
                                Registered User
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 15

                                #16
                                Originally posted by rosx
                                the free joins are counted automatically, are u sure u send them to pps not for 10 bonus tokens ?

                                u need targeted traffic and u should make $2 dollars or more a day !.. as for the support its shit don?t waste ur time with them
                                I send them to pps only. It seems I need to promote my site more. 80 hits is perhaps not enough for conversions.
                                Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                                Comment

                                • sfilez
                                  Registered User
                                  • Jul 2012
                                  • 15

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by sfilez
                                  As of now they seem to be having only one program that's pps. Revshare option isn't available I think. Gotta check out again to make sure.
                                  Oh yes...they have other two programs as well...Revshare and token purchase..I have opted for pps to start with..and see how it works..then will try Revshare!
                                  Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                                  Comment

                                  • MrDeiz
                                    • May 2008
                                    • 9802

                                    #18
                                    i suggest you to find some other cam programs
                                    http://www.signbucks.com/sites/list/niche/88-webcams
                                    Make money with WEBC$MS
                                    The only way to still make money in adult

                                    Comment

                                    • CPA-Rush
                                      small trip to underworld
                                      • Mar 2012
                                      • 4927

                                      #19
                                      good, u are saying its a blog if its webcam related im sure u would be have free joins already
                                      but just a hint in case they know about the site ..build more unique white label show less models and make them signup

                                      automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

                                      . daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

                                      ignored forever :zuzana designs

                                      Comment

                                      • sfilez
                                        Registered User
                                        • Jul 2012
                                        • 15

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by rosx
                                        good, u are saying its a blog if its webcam related im sure u would be have free joins already
                                        but just a hint in case they know about the site ..build more unique white label show less models and make them signup
                                        My site is not webcam related, but erotic art related. Seen many other webcam sites, not happy with the content they offer. Chaturbate seems to be the most happening cam site. Other sites look dull in comparision with Chaturbate. So I doubt if there will be sign-ups if I put ads of those other cam sites!
                                        Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                                        Comment

                                        • CPA-Rush
                                          small trip to underworld
                                          • Mar 2012
                                          • 4927

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by sfilez
                                          My site is not webcam related, but erotic art related. Seen many other webcam sites, not happy with the content they offer. Chaturbate seems to be the most happening cam site. Other sites look dull in comparision with Chaturbate. So I doubt if there will be sign-ups if I put ads of those other cam sites!
                                          nice , but i feel u are sending free traffic to chaturbate becasue erotic art is totally diff niche ... maybe more traffic would help but then u will be selling something more valuable for cheap price $1 ..
                                          Last edited by CPA-Rush; 07-02-2014, 09:20 AM.

                                          automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

                                          . daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

                                          ignored forever :zuzana designs

                                          Comment

                                          • oppoten
                                            NAME THE JEW
                                            • Nov 2007
                                            • 4791

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by sfilez
                                            Does it mean the ad I have put up on my blog does not work anymore? But in my Chaturbate account stats, hits are getting recorded daily, but not yet converting into sign-ups. Is there a good alternative for Blogspot?
                                            I think it's better to use your own hosting

                                            Comment

                                            • sfilez
                                              Registered User
                                              • Jul 2012
                                              • 15

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by rosx
                                              nice , but i feel u are sending free traffic to chaturbate becasue erotic art is totally diff niche ... maybe more traffic would help but then u will be selling something more valuable for cheap price $1 ..
                                              To start with, small earnings too would be great encouragement. I saw Bongacash link in your sig and signed up to them too. I have applied for their pay per email sign-up program, still awaiting their reply. Bongacam content comes the closest to Chaturbate content in quality.
                                              Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                                              Comment

                                              • sfilez
                                                Registered User
                                                • Jul 2012
                                                • 15

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by oppoten
                                                I think it's better to use your own hosting
                                                Yes, own hosting is always better but right now I can't afford it. I found this free adult host(eAdultHost.com), which is working very well for me at least for now...
                                                Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                                                Comment

                                                • CPA-Rush
                                                  small trip to underworld
                                                  • Mar 2012
                                                  • 4927

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by sfilez
                                                  To start with, small earnings too would be great encouragement. I saw Bongacash link in your sig and signed up to them too. I have applied for their pay per email sign-up program, still awaiting their reply. Bongacam content comes the closest to Chaturbate content in quality.
                                                  good , thanks buddy - they should reply to u soon
                                                  they do accept quality traffic on pps program ,take ur time reading the faq/tos pages to understand program and payouts more

                                                  if u need some help pm me

                                                  automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

                                                  . daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

                                                  ignored forever :zuzana designs

                                                  Comment

                                                  • sarettah
                                                    see you later, I'm gone
                                                    • Oct 2002
                                                    • 14376

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by sfilez
                                                    Update about Chaturbate: So far I have got about 80 hits, but not a single sign-up so far. I sent an email to Chaturbate support asking them if they really pay their affiliates. So far no response from them! Still I have put up Chaturbate ad on my site because it offers wonderful content! In my opnion, no other cam site offers the kind of content Chaturbate offers. But their support is so unresponsive!
                                                    80 hits total? That is way too low of a volume to tell anything.

                                                    From my experience, if you can send Chaturbate 100-200 hits a day you should see a dollar or two a day. I am currently seeing conversions of about 1 in 160 consistently.

                                                    Hope that helps.
                                                    All cookies cleared!

                                                    Comment

                                                    • sfilez
                                                      Registered User
                                                      • Jul 2012
                                                      • 15

                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by rosx
                                                      good , thanks buddy - they should reply to u soon
                                                      they do accept quality traffic on pps program ,take ur time reading the faq/tos pages to understand program and payouts more

                                                      if u need some help pm me
                                                      Sure, rosx! I will..
                                                      Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                                                      Comment

                                                      • sfilez
                                                        Registered User
                                                        • Jul 2012
                                                        • 15

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by sarettah
                                                        80 hits total? That is way too low of a volume to tell anything.

                                                        From my experience, if you can send Chaturbate 100-200 hits a day you should see a dollar or two a day. I am currently seeing conversions of about 1 in 160 consistently.

                                                        Hope that helps.
                                                        This is very helpful info. Thanks a lot!
                                                        Naughty's Erotic Art Gallery

                                                        Comment

                                                        • sarettah
                                                          see you later, I'm gone
                                                          • Oct 2002
                                                          • 14376

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by sfilez
                                                          This is very helpful info. Thanks a lot!
                                                          np.
                                                          All cookies cleared!

                                                          Comment

                                                          Working...