Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

 

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2016, 01:08 AM   #1
BLKMaarq
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8
Membership site

Hello, I'm a newbie in such things, I want to connect my website with ccbill billing system. Anyone here from ccbill or with experience?

I would be very grateful for any help thanks
BLKMaarq is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-03-2016, 03:06 AM   #2
Kafka
Confirmed User
 
Kafka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Holland
Posts: 466
Ask CcBill.
Kafka is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-03-2016, 04:09 AM   #3
babeshowwebsites
Registered User
 
babeshowwebsites's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 99
Hi,

There is an online application form you will have to fill in.
Once thats complete CCBill will contact you with instructions.
The whole process can take 1-2 weeks

Here's the link:
https://www.ccbill.com/online-merchants/index.php

Good luck
__________________
Website Design, SEO & Social Media Management




---
babeshowwebsites is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-10-2016, 07:05 AM   #4
BLKMaarq
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8
Thanks for your responses
Are there any billing companies that not require (around 500 euro) payment for the website+biller connection process?
BLKMaarq is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-10-2016, 03:10 PM   #5
StasyQ
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKMaarq View Post
Thanks for your responses
Are there any billing companies that not require (around 500 euro) payment for the website+biller connection process?
Everybody usually has setup fee. But Cybill also will take 15% from you. I'm using Vertex on my pay site. It is much more better on my opinion. You should pay setup fee as well, but you will pay just 5% instead of 15%. Let me know if you will consider this, maybe i can talk with guys and they will make discount for you. Write me in Skype StasyQ.com
StasyQ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-11-2016, 07:15 AM   #6
StasyQ
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by StasyQ View Post
Everybody usually has setup fee. But Cybill also will take 15% from you. I'm using Vertex on my pay site. It is much more better on my opinion. You should pay setup fee as well, but you will pay just 5% instead of 15%. Let me know if you will consider this, maybe i can talk with guys and they will make discount for you. Write me in Skype StasyQ.com
I'm sorry, not Vertex, Verotel
StasyQ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-11-2016, 07:30 AM   #7
JasonCollins
Confirmed User
 
JasonCollins's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKMaarq View Post
Hello, I'm a newbie in such things, I want to connect my website with ccbill billing system. Anyone here from ccbill or with experience?

I would be very grateful for any help thanks
Feel free to get in touch for a quote. My email/Skype are in my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StasyQ View Post
I'm sorry, not Vertex, Verotel
Thanks for the nod sir, much appreciated!
__________________
Transparent, hassle free billing: DialXS.com
Skype: jpc0480 | Email: [email protected] | Telegram: jpcams
JasonCollins is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-16-2016, 06:33 AM   #8
BLKMaarq
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8
I was asking verotel but they told me that I have to pay 500 euro fee at first.
BLKMaarq is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-16-2016, 06:56 AM   #9
JasonCollins
Confirmed User
 
JasonCollins's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKMaarq View Post
I was asking verotel but they told me that I have to pay 500 euro fee at first.
Your annual fee at most payment processors is around USD $1,000. Since we are based in Amsterdam, we are only required to pay MasterCard EU and not Visa which is the reason for the difference.

One difference make with Verotel, is that we will pay this fee on your behalf for all subsequent years as long as your volume remains above EUR 100/week. To my knowledge, no other payment processor is offering this.
__________________
Transparent, hassle free billing: DialXS.com
Skype: jpc0480 | Email: [email protected] | Telegram: jpcams
JasonCollins is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-20-2016, 03:14 AM   #10
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 22,104
I have been with Verotel over few years, and never had any major issues with them.

Never missed a payment.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-22-2016, 03:02 AM   #11
JasonCollins
Confirmed User
 
JasonCollins's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkules View Post
I have been with Verotel over few years, and never had any major issues with them.

Never missed a payment.
Appreciate the nod sir!
__________________
Transparent, hassle free billing: DialXS.com
Skype: jpc0480 | Email: [email protected] | Telegram: jpcams
JasonCollins is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-22-2016, 07:39 AM   #12
babeshowwebsites
Registered User
 
babeshowwebsites's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 99
If you dont want to pay upfront then CCBill is what I would choose. There's an online application and as long as you dont want Mastercard there is no fee.

I have done this a few times now and its free.

Epoch are better and will convert better than CCBill. They will not open an account for free. They charge you the $500 yearly cost for Mastercard.

This is assuming that you want to start a digital streaming or downloading website with a members subscription area that they manage.

Hope that helps.
__________________
Website Design, SEO & Social Media Management




---
babeshowwebsites is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-23-2016, 12:17 AM   #13
plsureking
bored
 
plsureking's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Metaverse
Posts: 4,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkules View Post
I have been with Verotel over few years, and never had any major issues with them.

Never missed a payment.
Yea I agree. Verotel is the best adult biller at the moment.

CCBill is too big to care about you and they give processing weight to larger clients. Epoch is total garbage. Their client area is a decade old, doesn't work well, and we just got some great news that they updated their postback scripts without telling anyone. We're in the process of updating the built in postbacks in our cms to work with their new postback script. A lot of unnecessary work for a mediocre biller.

Verotel approves anyone from anywhere with a photo id and a mailing address. Their startup costs are lower than these so-called industry standards, and their sub declines are lower than anyone else.

Just because a company spends their marketing money on trade shows - and as a result wins some awards - doesn't mean they are the best.

__________________
#
plsureking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-23-2016, 04:09 AM   #14
Petra
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 514
We just recently switched to Verotel ourselves and I'm pretty happy with them. Especially since they:

a) have a lightening FAST and easy to use CMS
b) give a bit more info than the other processor
c) my rep contacts me often
d) their fraud dept works with me to combat fraud and chargebacks
e) listen to my concerns and actually do what they can to address them
f) their tech support is top notch

It really feels like they're a partner vs. just a service we use.
__________________
Petra - Freeones.com token American on Tuesdays and Fridays

ICQ - 473988097
SKYPE - petra.ann
Email - [email protected]
Petra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-24-2016, 02:41 AM   #15
BLKMaarq
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by babeshowwebsites View Post
If you dont want to pay upfront then CCBill is what I would choose. There's an online application and as long as you dont want Mastercard there is no fee.

I have done this a few times now and its free.

Epoch are better and will convert better than CCBill. They will not open an account for free. They charge you the $500 yearly cost for Mastercard.

This is assuming that you want to start a digital streaming or downloading website with a members subscription area that they manage.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!!!
BLKMaarq is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-24-2016, 07:50 AM   #16
JasonCollins
Confirmed User
 
JasonCollins's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
Yea I agree. Verotel is the best adult biller at the moment.

CCBill is too big to care about you and they give processing weight to larger clients. Epoch is total garbage. Their client area is a decade old, doesn't work well, and we just got some great news that they updated their postback scripts without telling anyone. We're in the process of updating the built in postbacks in our cms to work with their new postback script. A lot of unnecessary work for a mediocre biller.

Verotel approves anyone from anywhere with a photo id and a mailing address. Their startup costs are lower than these so-called industry standards, and their sub declines are lower than anyone else.

Just because a company spends their marketing money on trade shows - and as a result wins some awards - doesn't mean they are the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra View Post
We just recently switched to Verotel ourselves and I'm pretty happy with them. Especially since they:

a) have a lightening FAST and easy to use CMS
b) give a bit more info than the other processor
c) my rep contacts me often
d) their fraud dept works with me to combat fraud and chargebacks
e) listen to my concerns and actually do what they can to address them
f) their tech support is top notch

It really feels like they're a partner vs. just a service we use.
Seriously guys, I could not ask for better recommendations!
__________________
Transparent, hassle free billing: DialXS.com
Skype: jpc0480 | Email: [email protected] | Telegram: jpcams
JasonCollins is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
 
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
billing, ccbill, experience, grateful, system, site, membership
Thread Tools



Advertising inquiries - marketing at gfy dot com

Contact Admin - Advertise - GFY Rules - Top

©2000-, AI Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.