GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Paxum not transferring funds to cards (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1312402)

Mr. Deltoid 04-27-2019 12:00 PM

Paxum not transferring funds to cards

Paxum, when will this issue be resolved? This is time-sensitive. I'm receiving the following error:

Card Maintenance
Funds were not transferred. Please try again later

------------------------------------

For fellow Paxum members, take a look at your account. The card now no longer shows up on the "Transfer Funds" page.

CaptainHowdy 04-27-2019 12:17 PM

Ruth to the rescue . . .

RuthB 04-27-2019 12:36 PM

Paxum account-holders with Trucash issued cards please be advised that unfortunately transfers to the card are temporarily unavailable. We understand how much some of our clients rely on the card services that Paxum provides, and we know that you expect those services to be available anytime you need them. We are committed to get to the bottom of this issue as quickly as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are awaiting communication from the card issuer and we will update you as soon as we have more information. In the meantime please remember we do offer alternative withdrawal options including withdrawal to external card, EFT and Wire withdrawal. These options can be found inside the Withdrawal section of your Paxum account.
We will provide an update as soon as one is available.

brassmonkey 04-27-2019 01:07 PM

all this time past and cards are still temps :helpme :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Mr. Deltoid 04-27-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 22459893)
Paxum account-holders with Trucash issued cards please be advised that unfortunately transfers to the card are temporarily unavailable. We understand how much some of our clients rely on the card services that Paxum provides, and we know that you expect those services to be available anytime you need them. We are committed to get to the bottom of this issue as quickly as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are awaiting communication from the card issuer and we will update you as soon as we have more information. In the meantime please remember we do offer alternative withdrawal options including withdrawal to external card, EFT and Wire withdrawal. These options can be found inside the Withdrawal section of your Paxum account.
We will provide an update as soon as one is available.

Thanks for the prompt response. Do you have any kind of estimate as to when this will be resolved? If it will take longer than one week, I'll need to switch to cheques instead of Paxum.

Does it look like it might not be resolved, in which case you'll need to partner with someone else for cards?

Mr. Deltoid 04-27-2019 01:18 PM

Also, which is faster, wire or EFT? What's the turnaround time? I'm in Canada and I'm assuming EFT.

RuthB 04-27-2019 01:21 PM

Trucash issued cards with funds on them are still functional, the only thing affected are transfers to those cards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Deltoid (Post 22459904)
Also, which is faster, wire or EFT? What's the turnaround time? I'm in Canada and I'm assuming EFT.

EFT takes a day or two longer typically, but results do vary. EFT is a lower fee than Wire.

Wire typically takes 3-5 business days
EFT typically takes 3-7 business days

Mr. Deltoid 04-27-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 22459906)
Trucash issued cards with funds on them are still functional, the only thing affected are transfers to those cards.

EFT takes a day or two longer typically, but results do vary. EFT is a lower fee than Wire.

Wire typically takes 3-5 business days
EFT typically takes 3-7 business days

Thank you. I'll probably proceed with the EFT. When do you expect the card issue to be resolved? Why is this an issue in the first place?

I really appreciate the quick responses.

RuthB 04-27-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Deltoid (Post 22459907)
Thank you. I'll probably proceed with the EFT. When do you expect the card issue to be resolved? Why is this an issue in the first place?

I really appreciate the quick responses.

As previously stated

"We are committed to get to the bottom of this issue as quickly as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are awaiting communication from the card issuer and we will update you as soon as we have more information."

Mr. Deltoid 04-27-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 22459912)
As previously stated

"We are committed to get to the bottom of this issue as quickly as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are awaiting communication from the card issuer and we will update you as soon as we have more information."

Thanks again Ruth. One more question from me:

I've completed the EFT withdrawal. Where can I track the status of the funds? It looks like it went through, but is there a page showing that it's being processed/sent?

I did receive an email.

RuthB 04-27-2019 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Deltoid (Post 22459914)
Thanks again Ruth. One more question from me:

I've completed the EFT withdrawal. Where can I track the status of the funds? It looks like it went through, but is there a page showing that it's being processed/sent?

I did receive an email.

Withdraw Funds >> Withdraw Funds History

You should be able to see the status of the EFT withdrawal in that section :thumbsup

ladida 04-27-2019 01:51 PM

https://paxum.trucash.com is no longer available for some time now. Any url where we can see card details now (fees etc)?

RuthB 04-27-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladida (Post 22459923)
https://paxum.trucash.com is no longer available for some time now. Any url where we can see card details now (fees etc)?

You should be able to log in at trucash.com directly

Sharon1974 04-28-2019 02:48 AM

Bump for a update

MatureKing 04-28-2019 03:21 AM

Ruth what about New cards?

zerovic 04-28-2019 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatureKing (Post 22460184)
Ruth what about New cards?

The cards are on their way. Or if you want an automated, and probably pre-written support answer

Quote:

Unfortunately we don't have any control over the post office and, since your card was shipped on 2018-05-10, we can assume it has been lost.

In this situation, we can issue a replacement card for a $7 fee. If you wish to submit the request for a replacement card please post a reply (in this ticket) in which you confirm the request and authorize us to deduct the replacement fee.

Before submitting your request please make sure that the shipping address is written correctly in Profile Settings >> Street address confirmation.

Please also check if your phone number is confirmed in Profile Settings >> Phone numbers. If it is not you can add it as Mobile - Primary and click the Confirm Now button for the confirmation SMS. Failing to do so will lead to the impossibility of submitting your card application.

davidjp 04-28-2019 03:55 AM

Bump for a update

just a punk 04-28-2019 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22459900)
all this time past and cards are still temps

Paxum itself is a temporary thing between Epassporte and the void. I don't want to offend anybody (especially to offend Ruth). I'm just telling ya that Paxum a temporary thing and you should not consider it somehow else. Consider it as a way to get paid right now, not forever.

gorillaz_ 04-28-2019 06:51 AM

paxum is trash service for poor .

AllAboutCams 04-28-2019 10:04 PM

Any update?

Darkhorse 04-28-2019 11:00 PM

Be too much trouble for us to get an ETA or at least an update on this??

Sharon1974 04-29-2019 12:01 PM

Thanks for the update...

3xmedia 04-29-2019 12:26 PM

seems fixed.

romeo22 04-29-2019 12:42 PM

Ruth replay fastest then any custom.per

Freedoom 04-29-2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 22460774)
seems fixed.

I'm still getting this message:

"Transfer to the card is currently unavailable due to our card issuer, Trucash difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience however it is out of our control. Cards can be used as normal however no new funds can be added to the cards at this time. We expect to have an update from the issuer within the next 3 business days. In the meantime please use our other withdrawal methods; EFT, external card, Wire."

Sid70 04-29-2019 02:22 PM

Meanwhile in Europe Sepa transfers are nearly instant. LOL ? Yes, LOL.

Sid70 04-29-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo22 (Post 22460779)
Ruth replay fastest then any custom.per

Indeed. :1orglaugh

hdbuilder 04-29-2019 04:01 PM

not again, hope this one gets resolved

Bladewire 04-29-2019 04:07 PM

So who's the new provider replacing Trucash that you'll get a temporary card for in 6 months and pay $50 to expedite temporary card delivery service to 5 months, while being charged your monthly fees?

adultchatpay 04-29-2019 07:31 PM

Errors :

<b style='color:#dd2222'>Transfer to the card is currently unavailable due to our card issuer, Trucash difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience however it is out of our control. Cards can be used as normal however no new funds can be added to the cards at this time. We expect to have an update from the issuer within the next 3 business days. In the meantime please use our other withdrawal methods; EFT, external card, Wire.</b>

Freedoom 04-30-2019 06:29 AM

I'm not able to withdraw from the card anymore. Did anyone try it?

MatureKing 04-30-2019 06:35 AM

Ruth give it to me....................................

Sharon1974 04-30-2019 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freedoom (Post 22461164)

Yes, same here. Not good...
But again: thanks for the updates Ruth!

Brian mike 04-30-2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid70 (Post 22460834)
Meanwhile in Europe Sepa transfers are nearly instant. LOL ? Yes, LOL.

From Canada, Requested an EFT and LOL took 30 minutes from initiated to completed.
Got both email already. :thumbsup

RuthB 04-30-2019 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharon1974 (Post 22461176)
Yes, same here. Not good...
But again: thanks for the updates Ruth!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freedoom (Post 22461164)

This shouldn't be the case. Cards are working okay at ATMs and for POS purchases, it's just transfers to the cards that aren't working right now. If you're having an issue using the card please call the number on the back of the card to ask Trucash to look into it.

Bryan G 04-30-2019 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 22461289)
This shouldn't be the case. Cards are working okay at ATMs and for POS purchases, it's just transfers to the cards that aren't working right now. If you're having an issue using the card please call the number on the back of the card to ask Trucash to look into it.

I used my card twice today with no issues at all.

NiftyStats Jenna 04-30-2019 12:49 PM

I have problem with CC , I can't withdraw money from an ATM

hdbuilder 04-30-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiftyStats Jenna (Post 22461459)
I have problem with CC , I can't withdraw money from an ATM

And if you login to trucash, do you see your balance?

dzinerbear 04-30-2019 01:39 PM

I just tried my Paxum MC at the ATM and the transaction wouldn't go through.

the_spy_007 04-30-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Same problem, the mastercard is not anymore working at the ATM, but still working with online payments (and the balance is updated correctly on paxum.com after the online payments)

CrazyMartin 04-30-2019 03:28 PM

when they expect fix this?

should be info... where is the problem, or we are working on it, it takes 3 days max etc etc

it looks serious... maybe lost another cc provider?

gorillaz_ 04-30-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyMartin (Post 22461547)

it looks serious... maybe lost another cc provider?

this.......

Darkhorse 04-30-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorillaz_ (Post 22461696)
this.......

It seems to be the way that I am leaning towards as well.

iceboi 04-30-2019 11:20 PM

I expected this after paxum.trucash.com went down some weeks ago...at that time, customee service rep told me it would take a few hours to get the site back up and it's still down up to now.

AllAboutCams 04-30-2019 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceboi (Post 22461772)
I expected this after paxum.trucash.com went down some weeks ago...at that time, customee service rep told me it would take a few hours to get the site back up and it's still down up to now.

I can still check my balance on there website trucash.com

Klen 05-01-2019 02:55 AM

I got funny e-mail from paxum, which is funny as i dont use them anymore and i cancelled their card even tho i did received it.
But if someone still have interest in them i suppose it will be useful info.
Code:

Dear ,

Thank you for choosing to use Paxum for your payments!

Your new Paxum card was shipped to your verified address some time ago,  and we noticed that you haven't yet chosen to activate it. We hope there is no problem, and we encourage you to activate the card so that you can enjoy the many benefits your card offers!

If you didn't receive the card that was shipped to you, please contact us immediately as we will replace it for FREE!

This new Paxum card is not temporary, it is the final version of our card and features Contactless Wave Technology so you can simply wave/tap your card to pay at POS (point-of-sale) terminals.

After activation you will enjoy the following card benefits:

*  $3,000 USD daily limit

*  $30,000 USD monthly limit

*  Contactless Technology

*  $2 USD ATM Fee

*  FREE POS Transactions

*  $0.25 USD Decline fee and Balance check

You can activate your card after you log-in to your Paxum account. Simply scroll down the Overview page (the first page after you log-in) and click the “Activate Card” link located beside the card entry inside your account interface. (If you're having any difficulties with this process our support staff is just a ticket away in the Message Center of your Paxum account.)

Once activated your card is immediately available to transfer funds to, and it can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted!

If you haven't received the new Paxum Card we sent to you, then we urge you to check the address listed in your Paxum account (My Account >>  Profile Settings >>  Street Address Confirmation) and ensure your current address is verified.

If all is well with your address please open a ticket in the Message Center of your Paxum account as the previously shipped card must have become lost and our support staff can assist you in reissuing your new Paxum card for FREE.

The Paxum Card is designed to enhance your Paxum experience; providing you with instant access to your hard earned funds anywhere, anytime! We hope you will choose to activate and use your new card, and we welcome your feedback.

Sincerely

The Paxum Team

Sharon1974 05-01-2019 03:15 AM

Quote:

.. If you're having an issue using the card please call the number on the back of the card to ask Trucash to look into it.

As I am clearly not the only one maybe it's Paxum that should call them as a service to their clients. But in the end it's better/safer to use EFT or a external card

gorillaz_ 05-01-2019 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 22461809)
I got funny e-mail from paxum, which is funny as i dont use them anymore and i cancelled their card even tho i did received it.
But if someone still have interest in them i suppose it will be useful info.
Code:

Dear ,

Thank you for choosing to use Paxum for your payments!

Your new Paxum card was shipped to your verified address some time ago,  and we noticed that you haven't yet chosen to activate it. We hope there is no problem, and we encourage you to activate the card so that you can enjoy the many benefits your card offers!

If you didn't receive the card that was shipped to you, please contact us immediately as we will replace it for FREE!

This new Paxum card is not temporary, it is the final version of our card and features Contactless Wave Technology so you can simply wave/tap your card to pay at POS (point-of-sale) terminals.

After activation you will enjoy the following card benefits:

*  $3,000 USD daily limit

*  $30,000 USD monthly limit

*  Contactless Technology

*  $2 USD ATM Fee

*  FREE POS Transactions

*  $0.25 USD Decline fee and Balance check

You can activate your card after you log-in to your Paxum account. Simply scroll down the Overview page (the first page after you log-in) and click the “Activate Card” link located beside the card entry inside your account interface. (If you're having any difficulties with this process our support staff is just a ticket away in the Message Center of your Paxum account.)

Once activated your card is immediately available to transfer funds to, and it can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted!

If you haven't received the new Paxum Card we sent to you, then we urge you to check the address listed in your Paxum account (My Account >>  Profile Settings >>  Street Address Confirmation) and ensure your current address is verified.

If all is well with your address please open a ticket in the Message Center of your Paxum account as the previously shipped card must have become lost and our support staff can assist you in reissuing your new Paxum card for FREE.

The Paxum Card is designed to enhance your Paxum experience; providing you with instant access to your hard earned funds anywhere, anytime! We hope you will choose to activate and use your new card, and we welcome your feedback.

Sincerely

The Paxum Team

who issue new cards ? trucash...?

Darkcrni 05-01-2019 04:00 AM

This shit is getting funnier by the minute!

overdose 05-01-2019 05:13 AM

meanwhile I'm sitting here withdrawing cryptos to my local bank card literally in ONE SECOND... yes, one second... even on holidays

go with Cex guys...
https://cex.io/r/0/up112371917/0/

stop with this fuckery... I'm sure a lot of you can get paid in cryptos