Welcome to all wapmaster

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • natasha20
    So Fucking Banned
    • Oct 2014
    • 259

    #1

    Welcome to all wapmaster

    Add your Adult sites
    Adult title are allow
    Add your site

    Feel free to submit a link, but please link back to us!
    And not use fucking "nofollow" links! If you want to receive free traffic follow the rules!
    Some idiot webmaster have inserted in his website a script that redirect my page to another one if someone click his plug... You are a fucking bastard! I give to you free traffic and SEO and you redirect my pages? If I caught you another time, I will ban you and all the plug inserted, Cheater!!! This is valid for all webmasters, if you are caught to cheat, I will delete all your plug and you will banned forever from all my circuits and I will report you to all adult webmaster forums I know, so if you insert plug in other websites I know you will be banned there too!
    Returning to work: You can use ONE of this anchor text for the link in your website:

    Free Porn
    Free Adult
    Porn Videos
    Free Sex
    Free Porn Links
    Free Porn Videos
    Free Adult Videos
    Free Sex Videos
    Porn Link Dump

    We will check if you link back or plug.
    If you don't insert a link to us your submission will be deleted!
    The backlink must inserted in the main site, can be good home page or sideway,
    not use a separate page full of links, your plug, in this case, will not accepted!
    Please submit only the content page, not your home page.

    Add your site
  • GameForAdult
    Confirmed User
    • Mar 2011
    • 371

    #2
    I see you fix the php error, this is good!

    Yes to many cheaters out there!!!

    Do you accept traffic thru a trade script? This will be a nofollow link but you get allot of traffic so long something comes back, let me know and I sign up

    Comment

    • GameForAdult
      Confirmed User
      • Mar 2011
      • 371

      #3
      I just remember I could do a follow link hard coded in the top list, but it will bring you less traffic

      Comment

      • emmasexytime
        Confirmed User
        • Jan 2015
        • 4545

        #4
        I have added your site to the friends list of voyeurboss.com
        please do the same to stay in our list
        Join the BEST cam affiliate program on the internet!
        I've referred over $1.7mil in spending this past year, you should join in.
        live camss > How to make a live cam site backlinks > hardlinks.org

        Comment

        • natasha20
          So Fucking Banned
          • Oct 2014
          • 259

          #5
          Originally posted by GameForAdult
          I see you fix the php error, this is good!

          Yes to many cheaters out there!!!

          Do you accept traffic thru a trade script? This will be a nofollow link but you get allot of traffic so long something comes back, let me know and I sign up
          You are welcome dear.Add your sites to our top list.

          Comment

          • GameForAdult
            Confirmed User
            • Mar 2011
            • 371

            #6
            site added

            Comment

            • natasha20
              So Fucking Banned
              • Oct 2014
              • 259

              #7
              All type of sites are welcome.

              Comment

              Working...