New TGP Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • brokenmonkey
    Registered User
    • Oct 2002
    • 8

    #1

    New TGP Advice

    Hi Guys,



    I've been out of the industry for many years, but always used to run networks of TGP sites, and really enjoyed traffic trading and the nerdy statistics side of running them.

    Back in the day I remember using Comus Thumbs and ePowertrader, but they look kind of abandoned?

    I wanna get back into it, what's everyone using now (script wise)?

    Recommendations?

    Thanks!!

  • Panty Snatcher
    eat a peach for Hours
    • Aug 2013
    • 540

    #2
    I am using smart thumbs and trade expert

    you can also look at smart cj ( It is on my todo list) I am new at this as well.

    Comment

    • brokenmonkey
      Registered User
      • Oct 2002
      • 8

      #3
      I've used smart thumbs before, but not trade expert. Will look into it tho, thanks!!

      Comment

      • brokenmonkey
        Registered User
        • Oct 2002
        • 8

        #4
        Any other suggestions or tips? :-D

        Comment

        Working...