Looking for Hardlink Exchange - Quality Links Only

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pornvila
    Confirmed User
    • Dec 2011
    • 102

    #1

    Looking for Hardlink Exchange - Quality Links Only

    Hello, I am looking to exchange links with other adult websites. I am the owner of the www.pornxbiz.com

    You must have at least 1500 visitors per day and Alexa under 600k

    Please add my site with the followings:

    Site title: Upload Adult Images
    Url: http://www.pornxbiz.com

    Add reply here with your site, i will not take in consideration sites that dont meet what i said above.
    Thanks.
    ________
    Upload Porn Pictures and Share

  • leonxm
    Confirmed User
    • Sep 2001
    • 552

    #2
    hit me up on icq for a trade
    -----------
    Porn X Vidz 1 Porn Sites

    Comment

    • Pornvila
      Confirmed User
      • Dec 2011
      • 102

      #3
      I dont use ICQ, please provide your email or if you use yahoo messenger.
      Upload Porn Pictures and Share

      Comment

      • leonxm
        Confirmed User
        • Sep 2001
        • 552

        #4
        webmaster at onlybestsex com
        -----------
        Porn X Vidz 1 Porn Sites

        Comment

        • Pornvila
          Confirmed User
          • Dec 2011
          • 102

          #5
          Thanks, please check your email
          Upload Porn Pictures and Share

          Comment

          • Pornvila
            Confirmed User
            • Dec 2011
            • 102

            #6
            I am still looking for more traders
            Upload Porn Pictures and Share

            Comment

            • danielsan
              Registered User
              • Jul 2011
              • 39

              #7
              Originally posted by Pornvila
              I am still looking for more traders
              Do you accept my website?
              www.topazgirls.com

              Comment

              • Pornvila
                Confirmed User
                • Dec 2011
                • 102

                #8
                I like your site, seems like you dont get many visits per day but i like its content, so... we can make a link exchange.

                We will discuss on email, [email protected]

                Thanks
                Upload Porn Pictures and Share

                Comment

                • Pornvila
                  Confirmed User
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 102

                  #9
                  Thanks for the trades guys, still looking for more quality links.
                  Upload Porn Pictures and Share

                  Comment

                  • ctggls
                    Confirmed User
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 898

                    #10
                    The traded links are the ones in the footer? Do they get traffic?

                    Comment

                    • Pornvila
                      Confirmed User
                      • Dec 2011
                      • 102

                      #11
                      Yes they get traffic, I didnt asked the webmasters but I see their sites indexed with my backlink. The ones in the footer.
                      Upload Porn Pictures and Share

                      Comment

                      • CFakers
                        Registered User
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 6

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Pornvila
                        Yes they get traffic, I didnt asked the webmasters but I see their sites indexed with my backlink. The ones in the footer.
                        Just wondering if you would consisted our website.

                        Site title: Naked Celebrity Pictures
                        Url: cfakers com

                        Comment

                        • Pornvila
                          Confirmed User
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 102

                          #13
                          Impressive celeb galleries you have there sure I would like to trade with you. Thanks for your reply

                          My site details are:

                          Url: www.pornxbiz.com
                          Title: Upload Porn Pictures

                          I have linked your site.
                          Last edited by Pornvila; 03-07-2013, 01:34 PM.
                          Upload Porn Pictures and Share

                          Comment

                          • CFakers
                            Registered User
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 6

                            #14
                            Thanks for the nice feedback I've added your site to our list

                            Comment

                            • Pornvila
                              Confirmed User
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 102

                              #15
                              Thanks

                              Looking for more quality websites
                              Upload Porn Pictures and Share

                              Comment

                              • freeporncharts
                                Registered User
                                • Feb 2013
                                • 9

                                #16
                                Hey,

                                would like to add you on freeporncharts com! 1-2k UV daily and Alexa ~700k.

                                Your link would be added on over 180k pages (160k indexed by Google)
                                http://www.freeporncharts.com

                                Comment

                                • ctggls
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Aug 2012
                                  • 898

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by freeporncharts
                                  Hey,

                                  would like to add you on freeporncharts com! 1-2k UV daily and Alexa ~700k.

                                  Your link would be added on over 180k pages (160k indexed by Google)
                                  I would be interested in trading with your site. Where can I contact you?

                                  Comment

                                  • freeporncharts
                                    Registered User
                                    • Feb 2013
                                    • 9

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by ctggls
                                    I would be interested in trading with your site. Where can I contact you?
                                    contact at freeporncharts dot com
                                    http://www.freeporncharts.com

                                    Comment

                                    Working...