Logos - $15

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cyber Fucker
    Hmm
    • Sep 2005
    • 12642

    #51
    Nice work and nice price!

    Comment

    • Sands
      Confirmed User
      • Feb 2007
      • 3134

      #52
      Originally posted by MDCQ
      Need some more projects guys, got about 30 hours of free time right now, help me fill it up.
      I'm trying to get you on ICQ. 418194907

      Comment

      • Marcus Aurelius
        No Refunds Issued.
        • Apr 2003
        • 14809

        #53
        Originally posted by bbwebmaster
        Nice work and nice price!
        Originally posted by Sands
        I'm trying to get you on ICQ. 418194907


        Thanks BBW. Sands, I sent you a response, sorry I was out this evening, just got in.

        Comment

        • Marcus Aurelius
          No Refunds Issued.
          • Apr 2003
          • 14809

          #54
          Bumpage.

          Comment

          • nightsurfing
            Confirmed User
            • Jun 2003
            • 471

            #55
            I need another logo

            Sent you a message on icq
            VRPornClips.com
            HdFetish.com
            AdultCritic.com
            [email protected]

            Comment

            • Marcus Aurelius
              No Refunds Issued.
              • Apr 2003
              • 14809

              #56
              Originally posted by nightsurfing
              I need another logo

              Sent you a message on icq

              Got it. Hitting you up now.

              Comment

              • Freedoom
                Confirmed User
                • Feb 2006
                • 2821

                #57
                I can't find you online :S you're always offline....
                List Of Sex Cams

                Comment

                • Marcus Aurelius
                  No Refunds Issued.
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 14809

                  #58
                  Originally posted by Freedoom
                  I can't find you online :S you're always offline....
                  send me an email with details of the work you need done.. what site its for, what the color scheme is, size, any particulars, or input.. etc.. to :

                  Chaosinc@gmail (DOT) com

                  Comment

                  • adonis45m
                    Registered User
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 17

                    #59
                    looks good and im interested

                    Comment

                    • chaze
                      Confirmed User
                      • Aug 2002
                      • 9775

                      #60
                      Cool, I will save your email for next time.
                      Like the desert needs the rain
                      We do fully manged WordPress, VPS, and Servers. Adult Host Pro https://adulthostpro.com/ Since 2001

                      Comment

                      • Marcus Aurelius
                        No Refunds Issued.
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 14809

                        #61
                        Latest work from this morning..

                        Comment

                        • Marcus Aurelius
                          No Refunds Issued.
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 14809

                          #62
                          Bump. got time for about 4 more before the holidays. Hit me up guys...

                          Comment

                          • ez12
                            Confirmed User
                            • Apr 2001
                            • 2438

                            #63
                            You've got mail
                            Main sites: Duclerck.com & Diderote.com My Hosting: AmeriNOC
                            My Sponsors: NewNudeCash, Silvercash, Sapphic Cash, BCash4you
                            Email: webmaster @ duclerck.com

                            Comment

                            • Marcus Aurelius
                              No Refunds Issued.
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 14809

                              #64
                              Originally posted by ez12
                              You've got mail
                              Responded,thank you. got time for prolly 3 more logos guys, hit me up or send details to my gmail.

                              Comment

                              • Marcus Aurelius
                                No Refunds Issued.
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 14809

                                #65
                                Bumptastic

                                Comment

                                • Marcus Aurelius
                                  No Refunds Issued.
                                  • Apr 2003
                                  • 14809

                                  #66
                                  Just finished up a huge batch of work with much success, anyone else need work done? I'll have some spots open tomorrow as well.

                                  Comment

                                  • Marcus Aurelius
                                    No Refunds Issued.
                                    • Apr 2003
                                    • 14809

                                    #67
                                    Bumpage...

                                    Comment

                                    • Marcus Aurelius
                                      No Refunds Issued.
                                      • Apr 2003
                                      • 14809

                                      #68
                                      Bump for more work.

                                      Comment

                                      • Marcus Aurelius
                                        No Refunds Issued.
                                        • Apr 2003
                                        • 14809

                                        #69
                                        After Christmas bump. Back to the grind...

                                        Comment

                                        • Marcus Aurelius
                                          No Refunds Issued.
                                          • Apr 2003
                                          • 14809

                                          #70
                                          Bump. Hit me up if you need work done.

                                          Comment

                                          • Marcus Aurelius
                                            No Refunds Issued.
                                            • Apr 2003
                                            • 14809

                                            #71
                                            Bumpage.

                                            Comment

                                            • Marcus Aurelius
                                              No Refunds Issued.
                                              • Apr 2003
                                              • 14809

                                              #72
                                              Bump. Got some time this afternoon if anyone needs a quick logo or graphic. $15 epass gets it done faster :-), hit me up.

                                              Comment

                                              • Marcus Aurelius
                                                No Refunds Issued.
                                                • Apr 2003
                                                • 14809

                                                #73
                                                Bump for more work!

                                                Comment

                                                Working...