Looking for real low cost hosting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • webTraveler
    Registered User
    • Aug 2005
    • 35

    #1

    Looking for real low cost hosting

    Hi

    I'm looking for the cheapest hosting you know. I need powerfull server like Bi Xeon Quad - 8Go Ram, 100,1000mbps.

    I need 10-20 servers, 100% legal, i pay all bandwidth, if you have an url or can do an offer contact me please.

    ICQ: 190-893-237

    Thanks.
  • teeheiman
    Confirmed User
    • Mar 2008
    • 758

    #2
    serverpronto.com has pretty cheap server, worth checking out


    MyFreeSexStore.com | ButtBucks.com

    Comment

    • ipolic
      Confirmed User
      • Nov 2003
      • 1486

      #3
      crohoster.info, contact them ;)

      Comment

      • Hostirian
        Registered User
        • Nov 2008
        • 41

        #4
        Hit me up, we can colo servers for you to if you want your own racks.
        SERVER SPECIALS
        ICQ# 423230804
        Will (at) Hostirian dot com (314) 216-7148

        Premier Colocation Dedicated Servers
        24/7 365 NOC Phone and Ticket Tech Support

        Comment

        • Mark_E4A
          Confirmed User
          • Apr 2003
          • 1514

          #5
          check out Exmasters

          I have been with them for years, the best i have been with
          icq - 205700725
          email - marke4a at gmail com
          phone - 416-809-4393

          Comment

          • wizzart
            scriptmaster
            • May 2006
            • 5246

            #6
            HostGator Good Adult hosting for 7.95$ per month
            BimboZone

            Comment

            • HorseShit
              Too lazy to set a custom title
              • Dec 2004
              • 17513

              #7

              Comment

              • HorseShit
                Too lazy to set a custom title
                • Dec 2004
                • 17513

                #8
                Originally posted by webTraveler
                Hi

                I'm looking for the cheapest hosting you know. I need powerfull server like Bi Xeon Quad - 8Go Ram, 100,1000mbps.

                I need 10-20 servers, 100% legal, i pay all bandwidth, if you have an url or can do an offer contact me please.

                ICQ: 190-893-237

                Thanks.
                you think that's going to be cheap? lol

                Comment

                • Hostirian
                  Registered User
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 41

                  #9
                  Originally posted by webTraveler
                  Hi

                  I'm looking for the cheapest hosting you know. I need powerfull server like Bi Xeon Quad - 8Go Ram, 100,1000mbps.

                  I need 10-20 servers, 100% legal, i pay all bandwidth, if you have an url or can do an offer contact me please.

                  ICQ: 190-893-237

                  Thanks.


                  See This Thread!


                  .
                  .
                  .
                  .
                  Last edited by Hostirian; 11-07-2008, 12:54 PM.
                  SERVER SPECIALS
                  ICQ# 423230804
                  Will (at) Hostirian dot com (314) 216-7148

                  Premier Colocation Dedicated Servers
                  24/7 365 NOC Phone and Ticket Tech Support

                  Comment

                  • Spudstr
                    Confirmed User
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 2321

                    #10
                    We just did a deal for 40 boxes, same spec.

                    Dual quad 2.0
                    8gb ram
                    160gb sata drives
                    dual gigE
                    200/month each on 20

                    7/Mbps on 200+Mbps

                    icq me for details.
                    Managed Hosting - Colocation - Network Services
                    Yellow Fiber Networks
                    icq: 19876563

                    Comment

                    • Alexreal
                      Back to the business
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 520

                      #11
                      servage.net
                      If you use this link http://www.servage.net/?coupon=CUST35965 you will get extra 25000 Mb
                      Signal: @alex.8120

                      Comment

                      Working...