I need cheap VPS hosting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wizzart
    scriptmaster
    • May 2006
    • 5246

    #1

    I need cheap VPS hosting

    Having so much problems whit hostgator shared hosting last days and I need recomanded and relative cheap VPS for hosting my sites.

    I don't need to much:

    5GB disk space
    300Gb bandwith
    256 RAM
    2.0 GHz CPU
    2-4 IPs
    cPanel
    FFMPEG

    anybody know where I can find it for 240$ or less per year and to be good whit recomaditions?

    Very appreciate any advice.
    Thanks
    BimboZone
  • eightmotives
    Confirmed User
    • May 2007
    • 811

    #2
    With a budget of $240 you could get a dedicated box. Are you sure you just want a VPS solution? Or is the 0 a typo? Feel free to message me on ICQ I am sure I can help you find a great solution.
    - "Pimping Domains Ain't Easy"

    23868443

    Comment

    • AnniKN
      Confirmed User
      • Feb 2008
      • 1682

      #3
      These are a wee bit above your budget but maybe they mgiht help:

      http://www.apthost.com/vps-hosting/
      http://www.surpasshosting.com/hosting-vps-solutions.php

      Comment

      • Denny
        Too lazy to set a custom title
        • Feb 2005
        • 17434

        #4
        Originally posted by eightmotives
        With a budget of $240 you could get a dedicated box. Are you sure you just want a VPS solution? Or is the 0 a typo? Feel free to message me on ICQ I am sure I can help you find a great solution.
        His budget is $240 per YEAR ($20/a month)
        Last edited by Denny; 07-02-2008, 01:27 PM.

        Comment

        • MoreMagic
          Confirmed User
          • Feb 2006
          • 2851

          #5
          I think Vpsland can cover you.

          Comment

          • wizzart
            scriptmaster
            • May 2006
            • 5246

            #6
            Yes, Deny is right, for 20$ per month I can;t thinking about dedice server.

            I found esrlier atphost, on phpmotion.com but they ordering sistem don't work

            They have some phone verification but whan I enter that numbar what phone machine says, it's always falure. I try several times, contact they support , they say I need to call they on phone in America, and I stop to interesting for that hosting.

            surpasshosting.com is too much out from my budget.

            VPSLAND is very interesting solution I will contact they for pre-paid one year hosting.
            BimboZone

            Comment

            • brassmonkey
              Pay It Forward
              • Sep 2005
              • 77390

              #7
              i dont want to break your thread but wheres my module wizzart?
              TRUMP 2026 KEKAW!!! - The Laken Riley Act Is Law!
              DACA ENDED - SUPPORT AZ HCR 2060 52R - email: brassballz-at-techie.com

              Comment

              • eightmotives
                Confirmed User
                • May 2007
                • 811

                #8
                Originally posted by Deny
                His budget is $240 per YEAR ($20/a month)
                Ahhh, definitely didn't see that. I saw $240 and the dollar amount blinded me.
                - "Pimping Domains Ain't Easy"

                23868443

                Comment

                • eightmotives
                  Confirmed User
                  • May 2007
                  • 811

                  #9
                  Originally posted by wizzart
                  Having so much problems whit hostgator shared hosting last days and I need recomanded and relative cheap VPS for hosting my sites.

                  I don't need to much:

                  5GB disk space
                  300Gb bandwith
                  256 RAM
                  2.0 GHz CPU
                  2-4 IPs
                  cPanel
                  FFMPEG

                  anybody know where I can find it for 240$ or less per year and to be good whit recomaditions?

                  Very appreciate any advice.
                  Thanks
                  cPanel can cost around $10 - $15 a month for select vps providers. If you can raise your budget a bit I am sure I can help you out. Feel free to ICQ me, I've got a couple of spare cpanel vps's ready to be filled.
                  - "Pimping Domains Ain't Easy"

                  23868443

                  Comment

                  • maalox
                    Confirmed User
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 596

                    #10
                    check out my sig!
                    Penthousechicks.com for sale Best Offer!
                    unrealamateurs.com
                    Trading Amateur Hardlinks Here Automatically


                    Comment

                    Working...