I know there's a few lurking around on GFY - get in touch with me if this is something that interests you.
I can convert thousands of .mpg/.avi movies into .mov format and embed flash-based popups, all scripted. Movies have their unique descriptions, comments, author tags, etc. I also have a script that uses recursive grammar (given a lexicon) to make new unique file names on the fly.
Everything is custom coded by me from the scratch.
So if you have a good content distribution framework setup, let's strike a deal. Either we can swap scripts, or I can convert your movies and we'll share the banners. This may be cheaper for you than outsourcing video editing.
You can mail me at [email protected], alternatively my ICQ is in the sig.
I can convert thousands of .mpg/.avi movies into .mov format and embed flash-based popups, all scripted. Movies have their unique descriptions, comments, author tags, etc. I also have a script that uses recursive grammar (given a lexicon) to make new unique file names on the fly.
Everything is custom coded by me from the scratch.
So if you have a good content distribution framework setup, let's strike a deal. Either we can swap scripts, or I can convert your movies and we'll share the banners. This may be cheaper for you than outsourcing video editing.
You can mail me at [email protected], alternatively my ICQ is in the sig.
