Hi,
Here are a few domains which I have acquired over the years. Most of them have traffic via free sites & link exchanges ? some even have a few typeins. Anyway, take a look and if there are any which you like hit me up and we can discuss pricing
bondagefiction.com
cumbubblers.com
cumcadets.com
cumfacedbabes.com
impossiblepenetrations.com
iwantsexphotos.com
kinkyfuckingvideos.com
lesbiannuns.com
nunfetish.com
nunfuck.com
nunfucking.com
orgasmicorientals.com
pantiesniffing.com
pornchooser.com
sexburbia.com
sexualvoyeurism.com
sleepinglesbians.com
slutwifesex.com
straponfemdom.com
thefuckfiles.com
tittytrance.com
In addition I have another 150 or so adult domains & 50 or so non-adult domains. If you're interested mail me and I'll send you the full list ;)
ludwig
[email protected]
Here are a few domains which I have acquired over the years. Most of them have traffic via free sites & link exchanges ? some even have a few typeins. Anyway, take a look and if there are any which you like hit me up and we can discuss pricing
bondagefiction.com
cumbubblers.com
cumcadets.com
cumfacedbabes.com
impossiblepenetrations.com
iwantsexphotos.com
kinkyfuckingvideos.com
lesbiannuns.com
nunfetish.com
nunfuck.com
nunfucking.com
orgasmicorientals.com
pantiesniffing.com
pornchooser.com
sexburbia.com
sexualvoyeurism.com
sleepinglesbians.com
slutwifesex.com
straponfemdom.com
thefuckfiles.com
tittytrance.com
In addition I have another 150 or so adult domains & 50 or so non-adult domains. If you're interested mail me and I'll send you the full list ;)
ludwig
[email protected]

Comment