Mainstream Domain w/Traffic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mixing
    Confirmed User
    • Dec 2010
    • 1217

    #1

    For Sale Mainstream Domain w/Traffic

    Domain: RockyMountainLeather.com
    Registrar: DynaDot
    Expiration: December 15, 2023
    BIN: $100
    Payment Methods: PayPal & Crypto
    Contact: strikedata |@| gmail |.| com

    This domains been receiving traffic ever since I registered it. Never really tried to investigate where the traffic was coming from, but there are some pretty established websites out there with similar domains: RockyMountainLeathers.com & RMLeatherSupply.com

    I haven't parked this domain with ads at Sedo, only a "Buy Now" lander. I did switch it over to a CPA smartlink for about a week to see if the traffic would bring in any CPA leads, but it didn't. You can see all of the traffic details I have for it in the attachments of this thread.

    If you have any questions feel free to post them here or just PM/Email me.

    Traffic Screenshot 1 (Last 12 Months)
    Traffic Screenshot 2 (Last 31 Days)
    Traffic Screenshot 3 (Referrers - Last 12 Months)
    Traffic Screenshot 4 (LosPollos Visits)
    Homepage/Sitewide Links For Sale - Permanent Adult Profile Backlinks
Working...