Premium domains

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • domaindemon
    Confirmed User
    • Aug 2014
    • 163

    #1

    Premium domains

    If the bid is right I could be interested in selling these 4 domains:

    FapCam.com (There are some really large adult websites using "fap" in their brand)
    CamDude.com (developed site is included)
    CamGeek.com
    ItsPorn.com

    Check traffic for (its.porn) here:
    https://www.similarweb.com/website/its.porn/

    Not desperate in selling so only serious offers please.
    Leave your contact info in comments section.
  • XMerchant
    Adult Merchant Accounts
    • Jun 2009
    • 420

    #2
    I'd like to offer $2,500 for camdude.com and $1,500 for fapcam.com.
    XMerchant - Adult Visa/MC Merchant Accounts From 4.25%
    ICQ: 477888
    Email: [email protected]

    Comment

    • Denny
      Too lazy to set a custom title
      • Feb 2005
      • 17431

      #3
      Good luck with the sale.

      Comment

      • adulttweets
        SM Posting - Music Tracks
        • Apr 2012
        • 1638

        #4
        Originally posted by pornsitenewbie
        I'd like to offer $2,500 for camdude.com and $1,500 for fapcam.com.
        Wow, you have a good budget, I think he will go for your offers, I am looking also but a tiny budget for domains.
        OnlyFans Management - Email: [email protected] Social Media Engagement/Posting & Ai - Ai infuencers, Ai photos, Ai gifs, Ai videos.

        Comment

        • domaindemon
          Confirmed User
          • Aug 2014
          • 163

          #5
          Originally posted by pornsitenewbie
          I'd like to offer $2,500 for camdude.com and $1,500 for fapcam.com.
          Your email isnt working you have to give me another one

          Comment

          • XMerchant
            Adult Merchant Accounts
            • Jun 2009
            • 420

            #6
            Originally posted by domaindemon
            Your email isnt working you have to give me another one
            Got your message and replied.
            XMerchant - Adult Visa/MC Merchant Accounts From 4.25%
            ICQ: 477888
            Email: [email protected]

            Comment

            • domaindemon
              Confirmed User
              • Aug 2014
              • 163

              #7
              bid was too low

              Comment

              • domaindemon
                Confirmed User
                • Aug 2014
                • 163

                #8
                My contact email:

                [email protected]

                Comment

                • domaindemon
                  Confirmed User
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 163

                  #9
                  Sold!!!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...