Web Developer \ Front End \ Back End \ WordPress Themes & Plugins \ Laravel PHP FrameWork \ Cam APIs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tube Ace
    So Fucking Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 4941

    #1

    For Hire Web Developer \ Front End \ Back End \ WordPress Themes & Plugins \ Laravel PHP FrameWork \ Cam APIs

    Experience:

    HTML - 25 years
    PHP - 19 years
    MySQL - 19 years
    CSS - 16 years
    Javascript/jQuery - 11 years
    Adult Industry knowledge - 18 years

    WordPress Theme & Plugin Development - EXPERT - 10 years
    Laravel PHP Framework - EXPERT - 7 Years
    Bootstrap CSS Framework - EXPERT - 8 years

    Tube Ace WordPress plugin has utilized the APIs of HubTraffic (PornHub, Tube8, RedTube) & xHamster, which provides the data of their adult video database.

    I have also worked with the APIs of several adult webcam service providers.

    Most recently, I have used the OpenAI GPT3 & DALL-E API for text and image generation.

    I have worked for some of the largest companies in adult and can help you with your new or existing projects.
  • Tube Ace
    So Fucking Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 4941

    #2
    Also have experience building escort sites.

    Comment

    • Tube Ace
      So Fucking Banned
      • Nov 2008
      • 4941

      #3
      Have used/customized Maddos Directory Theme as well.

      Comment

      • AMDWarrior
        Confirmed User
        • Nov 2006
        • 1484

        #4
        Naaaahhhhhhhhh

        Comment

        • Tube Ace
          So Fucking Banned
          • Nov 2008
          • 4941

          #5
          Just finished a gig for transferring the digital assets to new servers of a multi-billion dollar, publicly traded company while AMDWarrior went to stackoverflow the 20th time to learn how to center a div in CSS.

          Comment

          • Tube Ace
            So Fucking Banned
            • Nov 2008
            • 4941

            #6
            I just built a site using MechBunny Cam Aggregator script, so I can help setup and customize a cam site for you.

            Comment

            Working...