Programmer / Developer for Hire

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • VladS
    Available for Coding Work
    • Jun 2008
    • 1460

    #1

    Programmer / Developer for Hire

    Hey guys,

    I've been around for some time now, worked mostly with Konrad and clients referred by him. That has stopped since he grew a large team, so here i am looking for more work to take on.

    I work with php, mysql, html5, css3, jquery, etc... not calling myself a senior developer, but i can pretty much take care of everything web development wise, be it quick site fixes, static site to responsive (mobile and tablet friendly), speed optimizations, custom content management systems, tube modifications, custom tube themes, paysites, MechBunny work, maintenance, setups, everything a-to-z, small-to-large.

    If you're in the market for a developer to work with, please do let me know

    Email is vlad [at] faxite.com
    Skype is live:.cid.8b902b3e7e30c11a
    <developer> MechBunny / KVS / PHP / MySQL / HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery
    Email: vlad [at] dangerouscoding.com
    Telegram: @dangerouscoding
  • VladS
    Available for Coding Work
    • Jun 2008
    • 1460

    #2
    Bumparoo for coding

    website speed optimization starting at $100 USD
    <developer> MechBunny / KVS / PHP / MySQL / HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery
    Email: vlad [at] dangerouscoding.com
    Telegram: @dangerouscoding

    Comment

    • marktruman
      Confirmed User
      • Aug 2004
      • 1026

      #3
      I had vlad do some work on my mechbunny toplist script and was very impressed with his knowledge and work, I can't recommend him enough.

      Comment

      • VladS
        Available for Coding Work
        • Jun 2008
        • 1460

        #4
        Originally posted by marktruman
        I had vlad do some work on my mechbunny toplist script and was very impressed with his knowledge and work, I can't recommend him enough.
        Thanks for the feedback and here's a bump for work
        <developer> MechBunny / KVS / PHP / MySQL / HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery
        Email: vlad [at] dangerouscoding.com
        Telegram: @dangerouscoding

        Comment

        • VladS
          Available for Coding Work
          • Jun 2008
          • 1460

          #5
          Any1 need a coder?
          <developer> MechBunny / KVS / PHP / MySQL / HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery
          Email: vlad [at] dangerouscoding.com
          Telegram: @dangerouscoding

          Comment

          Working...