Web dev (+)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grand Funk
    Confirmed User
    • Jun 2009
    • 19

    #1

    Web dev (+)

    I'm looking for someone to build a basic affiliate or white label type site and possibly a tube site that can then be replicated and marginally customized across multiple domains.

    The primary domain is 4KPorn .com, for which I also soon plan to develop some original, high quality content.

    The other domains are HighDefPorn .com and multiple other "High Def" and "Hi Def" domains (e.g. High Def Lesbians, High Def Sex ... et al), which I'm thinking to use in part to build traffic to 4K Porn. I may later also develop Live 4K Cams .com and some others.

    I'm looking for someone who understands the industry and online traffic and monetization and can discuss the options, help figure out the best strategy - and has reasonable communication skills, in English.

    Note that initially I'm just looking for something basic. In the longer term, more.


    Please email if interested - if you reply here I may miss it.

    Include some initial info about how you would price this. If you simply ask me what my budget is, it's unlikely I'll reply.

    [email protected]
  • Woody W.
    Confirmed User
    • Dec 2021
    • 660

    #2
    Email sent

    Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information
    Offering Design, Web-Development, QA services since 2009
    Email: adulthtml[at]gmail.com | Telegram: @kate_adulthtml | Site/portfolio: adult-html.com

    Comment

    Working...