Fullstack developer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mekon
    Confirmed User
    • Aug 2012
    • 17

    #1

    For Hire Fullstack developer

    If you are looking for a Highly Skilled Full-Stack Developer, with years of experience in the Adult Industry, I'm here and I'm ready. If you like know more about me, please, ask me.

    I excel at:

    ElevatedX development and site-building.
    NATS integration.
    MechBunny integration.
    Symfony && Scratch PHP.
    Apps development with ReactNative.
    Frontend development with React.
    Responsive HTML/CSS.
    Billling plattfrms: CCBill, Safecharge, Epoch...
    Mailing integration with Mailchimp.
    Hosting management.
    I can offer really competent prices and accurate timings. I usually work with my clients according to Scrum methodology: doing daily standup meetings, weekly reviews, and sprints no longer than 3 weeks. I become a fully functional part of the team in a express time.

    Contact me at: info at nextiton dot com
  • AdultRanks
    Registered User
    • Apr 2019
    • 20

    #2
    Hello my friend.

    Can you forward me your portfolio?

    Thanks.

    Comment

    Working...