WordPress Engineer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • exeQutor
    Registered User
    • Sep 2008
    • 6

    #1

    For Hire WordPress Engineer

    Hi,

    I'm a web developer specialising in WordPress, and I'm currently available for freelance work.
    • PSD to HTML / WP theme (responsive web design)
    • WP theme / plugin development
    • Custom PHP website / application
    • Mobile app using hybrid technologies


    I can also do some graphics work in Photoshop.

    My resume is available upon request, together with links to projects I have had the pleasure in working on. All of them however, are mainstream businesses. But I do have an experience working in the adult industry around eight years ago.

    I'm available for full-time work or per project basis.

    Email: [email protected]

    Please hit me up here or email me directly if you're interested.

    Thank you GFY.
    WordPress Engineer / PHP Programmer
    POV Tube Site
  • yuu.design
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    • Mar 2006
    • 25308

    #2
    good luck man ;)
    Beautiful And Usable Web Design Creations For The Adult Industry Since 2003
    I'm Yuu, Designer and Content Producer

    Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

    Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers

    Comment

    • exeQutor
      Registered User
      • Sep 2008
      • 6

      #3
      Originally posted by yuu
      good luck man ;)
      Thanks man!

      I'm still looking. Anyone interested just hit me up!
      WordPress Engineer / PHP Programmer
      POV Tube Site

      Comment

      Working...