Fembed API and Wordpress

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arno56
    • Sep 2026

    #1

    Fembed API and Wordpress

    Hi,

    I need a programmer to integrate the Fembed API for 2 of my Wordpress Tubes.
    www[dot]fembed[dot]com/api

    Let me know if you are interested to work with me.
  • newb102k
    So Fucking Banned
    • Aug 2011
    • 665

    #2
    Hi
    I am interested pls. let me know if your are still looking for developer?

    Comment

    • Milan_Quantox
      Confirmed User
      • Aug 2012
      • 1768

      #3
      Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 200 devs can handle work for you for sure

      Comment

      • blackmonsters
        Making PHP work
        • Nov 2002
        • 21107

        #4
        I do this type of work all the time.

        See sig for Skype

        Thanks
        Good luck.



        Comment

        Working...