Elevated X Designer/Developer needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OmahaJoe
    Confirmed User
    • Dec 2011
    • 315

    #1

    Elevated X Designer/Developer needed

    I'm looking to hire a developer with Elevated X experience.

    There are about 5 sites with this owner. We are looking to re-launch using elevated X. We have a new server and full install. We are looking to get a designer who can do some killer banners as well as

    So in short we will need
    5 New Home pages (One for each domain)
    2 Designs for internal pages
    3 Free Image gallerias

    hit me up here if interested.
    I dabble in this and a little in that.
  • newb102k
    So Fucking Banned
    • Aug 2011
    • 665

    #2
    Hi

    I am interested if your still looking

    Comment

    • OmahaJoe
      Confirmed User
      • Dec 2011
      • 315

      #3
      Yes I am.
      I dabble in this and a little in that.

      Comment

      • Milan_Quantox
        Confirmed User
        • Aug 2012
        • 1768

        #4
        Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 200 devs can handle work for you for sure

        Comment

        • jiguideveloper
          Confirmed User
          • Oct 2014
          • 1104

          #5
          We can help you in Adult Website Design & PSD to Responsive HTML5.
          .
          Our Services: Website Design | PSD to Responsive HTML5 | Logo Design | PHP/Custom Development | WordPress | E-commerce Development

          Website: https://adultdc.com | Contact on: [email protected] | ICQ: 676735786 | Follow us on Twitter

          Comment

          • yuu.design
            Too lazy to set a custom title
            • Mar 2006
            • 25308

            #6
            Email sent ;)
            Beautiful And Usable Web Design Creations For The Adult Industry Since 2003
            I'm Yuu, Designer and Content Producer

            Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

            Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers

            Comment

            • Zuzana Designs
              All Your Design Needs
              • Feb 2005
              • 20908

              #7
              I sent you back an email Joe

              Website Design - Consulting - Development
              sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com - See Our Work

              Comment

              • Miguel T
                ♦ Web Developer ♦
                • May 2005
                • 12470

                #8
                Joe, reach out to Sarah from Adult Website Design by Zuzana Designs

                Full Stack Webdeveloper: HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, ElevatedX, NATS, MechBunny, Wordpress

                Comment

                • OmahaJoe
                  Confirmed User
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 315

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Zuzana Designs
                  I sent you back an email Joe
                  I'm looking but I have not seen it I sent you another one as well.

                  Joe
                  I dabble in this and a little in that.

                  Comment

                  • Zuzana Designs
                    All Your Design Needs
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 20908

                    #10
                    Originally posted by OmahaJoe
                    I'm looking but I have not seen it I sent you another one as well.

                    Joe
                    I sent one over several days ago. Sending you another one now and I will add you on our project management software TeamWork. If you don't get it you can add me on skype if you want at zuzanadesigns

                    Website Design - Consulting - Development
                    sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com - See Our Work

                    Comment

                    • theS2O
                      Adult Design Since 2003
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 4785

                      #11
                      Hi Joe, I just send you a message. Thanks.
                      Making Awesome Logos & Websites Since 2003!
                      [email protected]

                      Comment

                      Working...