Programmer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PXN
    Confirmed User
    • Jun 2008
    • 1548

    #1

    Hiring Programmer

    Looking for a programmer who can build me a hosted script that requires the following:

    1) ability to auto and customized different watermark on images

    2) create user account

    3) allow for e-commerce integration.

    Provide your info here.

    Thanks,
    PXN
  • blackmonsters
    Making PHP work
    • Nov 2002
    • 21107

    #2
    I can do that!

    See sig!
    Good luck.



    Comment

    • newb102k
      So Fucking Banned
      • Aug 2011
      • 665

      #3
      Originally posted by PXN
      Looking for a programmer who can build me a hosted script that requires the following:

      1) ability to auto and customized different watermark on images

      2) create user account

      3) allow for e-commerce integration.

      Provide your info here.

      Thanks,
      PXN

      hi

      still looking for developer?

      Comment

      • Zuzana Designs
        All Your Design Needs
        • Feb 2005
        • 20908

        #4
        If you're still looking you can send me an email to sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com

        Website Design - Consulting - Development
        sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com - See Our Work

        Comment

        • Milan_Quantox
          Confirmed User
          • Aug 2012
          • 1768

          #5
          Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 200 devs can handle work for you for sure

          Comment

          • PXN
            Confirmed User
            • Jun 2008
            • 1548

            #6
            Hi, thanks for your interest. I will look and review your profile.

            To be frank, if you requires up front payment that's not going to happen. We need to do an escrow or something - or - you finished the work, show to me then I'll pay.

            Comment

            • newb102k
              So Fucking Banned
              • Aug 2011
              • 665

              #7
              Originally posted by PXN
              Hi, thanks for your interest. I will look and review your profile.

              To be frank, if you requires up front payment that's not going to happen. We need to do an escrow or something - or - you finished the work, show to me then I'll pay.


              Hi
              I am open for escrow and can you pls. email us your job requirements?
              so we could have an idea if we can do the project

              Comment

              Working...