Need PHP programmer that knows KVS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freak22
    Confirmed User
    • Oct 2005
    • 149

    #1

    Hiring Need PHP programmer that knows KVS

    I want to change my default KVS skin to the design i made myself. If you can do the job email or skype me.

    email: [email protected]
    skype: jerry2ny
    skype: jerry2ny
  • Milan_Quantox
    Confirmed User
    • Aug 2012
    • 1768

    #2
    Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 160 devs can handle work for you for sure

    Comment

    • blackmonsters
      Making PHP work
      • Nov 2002
      • 21107

      #3
      I'm interested in doing my first KVS project.
      I have done Mechbunny for years.

      See sig.
      Good luck.



      Comment

      • SexJoker
        Confirmed User
        • Dec 2010
        • 298

        #4
        Originally posted by freak22
        I want to change my default KVS skin to the design i made myself. If you can do the job email or skype me.

        email: [email protected]
        skype: jerry2ny
        Please let me send me more details about your project on [email protected]. We can help you.

        PORNSITE4U ➖ SOFTWARE STUDIO DEDICATED TO THE PORN INDUSTRY

        Custom development & design 🔸 ElevatedX 🔸 MechBunny 🔸 KVS 🔸 NATS 🔸 payment processors (CCBill, Epoch, Verotel)

        👉 Email us: office [@] pornsite4u.com • Skype: AgnesPS4U • ICQ: 751412530 • https://pornsite4u.com

        Comment

        Working...