Need A Script/WordPress Plugin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HairyChick
    Slowly dying
    • Sep 2012
    • 3091

    #1

    Need A Script/WordPress Plugin

    I need a script or Wordpress plugin written. There are many paid scripts out there, and many free scripts. I’d like a clone of a free script — but — don’t want someone to simply copy the script. I’ll need some minor editing done but nothing extraordinary. Things like a space on the form to add a photo, a line added to place couple of words.

    I’ll show you the scripts I like and you can check if editing is allowed. That way nothing illegal happens.

    I’m going to grab a theme tonight, I hope, but the plugin should theoretically work with any theme.

    Message me here to discuss. If you’re seeking big money, keep seeking! Editing a plugin and adding a few lines of code isn’t time- consuming.
    *****************************************
    Anti-Semites have Small Penis Syndrome. The only known treatment is electroshock therapy combined with cerebellum removal. Fortunately, it’s a tiny procedure.
    *****************************************
  • Milan_Quantox
    Confirmed User
    • Aug 2012
    • 1768

    #2
    Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 160 devs can handle work for you for sure

    Comment

    • hausarzt
      Confirmed User
      • Jan 2011
      • 818

      #3
      I can recommend blackmonsters.
      He once edited a WP plugin for me. Fast work and fair price.
      I know, my english is bad. But your german might be even worse

      Comment

      • HairyChick
        Slowly dying
        • Sep 2012
        • 3091

        #4
        I haven’t contacted anyone yet as I can’t remember what I wanted to use the site for. Amnesia isn’t fun. I’ll try to remember ...

        Oddly, three days thinking gave me nothing. I just remembered so will send email to Milan tonight. Didn’t find theme but if I have the script, I can enter the code for sidebar items, photo and comments that you provide.

        Keep offers coming until I post I’ve got it.

        Thanks
        *****************************************
        Anti-Semites have Small Penis Syndrome. The only known treatment is electroshock therapy combined with cerebellum removal. Fortunately, it’s a tiny procedure.
        *****************************************

        Comment

        Working...