Looking for Node Knowledge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grisey
    Confirmed User
    • Jan 2004
    • 1805

    #1

    Looking for Node Knowledge

    Hiya Guys,

    So i'm looking for someone with knowledge of nodes and building a site based around nodes

    Hit me up on ICQ 240611741 if you have the skills
    Segpay Suck Ass Worse Billing Company
    Allurecash Scammers and don't pay
  • Milan_Quantox
    Confirmed User
    • Aug 2012
    • 1768

    #2
    Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 160 devs can handle work for you for sure

    Comment

    • Grisey
      Confirmed User
      • Jan 2004
      • 1805

      #3
      Originally posted by Milan_Quantox
      Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 160 devs can handle work for you for sure
      Takes so long for someone to come back with anything i gave up last time, Thanks tho
      Segpay Suck Ass Worse Billing Company
      Allurecash Scammers and don't pay

      Comment

      • Milan_Quantox
        Confirmed User
        • Aug 2012
        • 1768

        #4
        Originally posted by Grisey
        Takes so long for someone to come back with anything i gave up last time, Thanks tho
        Hey there,

        I remember I sent you this :

        '' Can you email me with all your dev needs on [email protected] and then I will back to you with etstimate and price ''


        And I never received that mail. If you still need help with this please feel free to contact me on Skype or mail

        Comment

        • Grisey
          Confirmed User
          • Jan 2004
          • 1805

          #5
          Originally posted by Milan_Quantox
          Hey there,

          I remember I sent you this :

          '' Can you email me with all your dev needs on [email protected] and then I will back to you with etstimate and price ''


          And I never received that mail. If you still need help with this please feel free to contact me on Skype or mail
          I waited for days for reply on a skype and didn't get anything then you sent that, by that time i had already sorted it

          29th september
          "I still wait for tech guy to send me estimate, I know for first part we can’t say exact estimate but price per hour is $40 … and for other request I will have estiamte and answer very soon"

          29th
          me : Any news?

          16th of october
          Me : Hello
          Segpay Suck Ass Worse Billing Company
          Allurecash Scammers and don't pay

          Comment

          • blackmonsters
            Making PHP work
            • Nov 2002
            • 21113

            #6
            Originally posted by Grisey
            Hiya Guys,

            So i'm looking for someone with knowledge of nodes and building a site based around nodes

            Hit me up on ICQ 240611741 if you have the skills
            Nobody ever built a website without nodes, depending on your definition of node.
            Every single thing on a webpage is a node when referring to HTML.

            In the HTML DOM (Document Object Model), everything is a node: The document itself is a document node. All HTML elements are element nodes. All HTML attributes are attribute nodes. Text inside HTML elements are text nodes.
            Forget the "buzzword" "node" and explain more about what you want to accomplish.
            Good luck.



            Comment

            • Grisey
              Confirmed User
              • Jan 2004
              • 1805

              #7
              Originally posted by blackmonsters
              Nobody ever built a website without nodes, depending on your definition of node.
              Every single thing on a webpage is a node when referring to HTML.
              One site i already have thats nodes based takes rrs feed from other site and turn its into its own site update site 1 and site 2 updates automatically. Grabs all the pictures etc from the feed and updates with galleries and when new sites are added it adds them also,

              So looking to repeat it
              Segpay Suck Ass Worse Billing Company
              Allurecash Scammers and don't pay

              Comment

              • blackmonsters
                Making PHP work
                • Nov 2002
                • 21113

                #8
                Originally posted by Grisey
                One site i already have thats nodes based takes rrs feed from other site and turn its into its own site update site 1 and site 2 updates automatically. Grabs all the pictures etc from the feed and updates with galleries and when new sites are added it adds them also,

                So looking to repeat it
                Please forget about "nodes", that has nothing to do with what you want done.


                See sig.
                Good luck.



                Comment

                Working...