PHP Programmer Available

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twistysglam
    Registered User
    • Jan 2013
    • 85

    #1

    PHP Programmer Available

    Hi,

    I'm a PHP programmer who specializes in back-end PHP scripts especially web scrapers and crawlers.

    I also setup e-commerce websites and such with CMS's(e.g Woocomerce)

    I have worked with a lot of guys and groups in the adult web industry especially in this forum.

    Some of my works I have posted in this forum

    I have reasonable rates for coding work so if you need a script or any project done, hit me at the contacts on my sig.

    Cheers.
    Email: william.thedev[at]gmail.com
    Skype : william.thedev
  • yuu.design
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    • Mar 2006
    • 25308

    #2
    hey man, email me your rates and work samples, we are looking for new coders
    Beautiful And Usable Web Design Creations For The Adult Industry Since 2003
    I'm Yuu, Designer and Content Producer

    Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

    Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers

    Comment

    • twistysglam
      Registered User
      • Jan 2013
      • 85

      #3
      Bump for availability.
      Email: william.thedev[at]gmail.com
      Skype : william.thedev

      Comment

      • twistysglam
        Registered User
        • Jan 2013
        • 85

        #4
        Bump for availability now.
        Email: william.thedev[at]gmail.com
        Skype : william.thedev

        Comment

        Working...