Experienced Developer looking for projects

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WebDevShane
    Registered User
    • Nov 2017
    • 18

    #1

    For Hire Experienced Developer looking for projects

    Hello everyone

    I am a very experienced developer, looking to break into the adult community. I am a hard worker, and very talented at building web applications.

    I've got sick of the startup scene with crazy valuations with 0 revenue. Now I'm looking for work with solid businesses, and hoping to learn a lot.

    I can developer very scalable PHP, manage AWS infrastructure, or simple stuff, like figuring out why your WordPress site isn't scaling. I'm pretty good with automation scripts and scraping too.
  • yuu.design
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    • Mar 2006
    • 25308

    #2
    Hey man, send me examples of your work and rates. Contact info in sig
    Beautiful And Usable Web Design Creations For The Adult Industry Since 2003
    I'm Yuu, Designer and Content Producer

    Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

    Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers

    Comment

    • wankawonk
      Confirmed User
      • Aug 2015
      • 1018

      #3
      Originally posted by WebDevShane
      Hello everyone

      I am a very experienced developer, looking to break into the adult community. I am a hard worker, and very talented at building web applications.

      I've got sick of the startup scene with crazy valuations with 0 revenue. Now I'm looking for work with solid businesses, and hoping to learn a lot.

      I can developer very scalable PHP, manage AWS infrastructure, or simple stuff, like figuring out why your WordPress site isn't scaling. I'm pretty good with automation scripts and scraping too.
      Problem is, there's not actually very many solid businesses in adult, and they tend to use things like NATS and KVS that they don't need to hire programmers for. There's definitely companies that are hiring--for example, adultwebmasternet, porntube, and of course mindgeek is always hiring--but it's for on-site positions in europe and canada.

      On GFY, you're mostly gonna find dreamers and time-wasters, not solid businesses. I can't even imagine trying to make a living freelancing here. It would be soul-crushing.

      If you're tired of the startup game why not try a bigger company? I did a stint coding at eBay ~5 years back. Never had a cushier, easier job in my life. Or you could try freelancer sites like upwork.

      Comment

      • Milan_Quantox
        Confirmed User
        • Aug 2012
        • 1768

        #4
        Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 160 devs can handle work for you for sure

        Comment

        • Manfap
          Confirmed User
          • Jan 2013
          • 2626

          #5
          Originally posted by Milan_Quantox
          Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 160 devs can handle work for you for sure
          If you're going to spam, read the fucking thread.

          Comment

          • celandina
            Too lazy to set a custom title
            • Jun 2006
            • 11784

            #6
            Originally posted by wankawonk
            Problem is, there's not actually very many solid businesses in adult, and they tend to use things like NATS and KVS that they don't need to hire programmers for. There's definitely companies that are hiring--for example, adultwebmasternet, porntube, and of course mindgeek is always hiring--but it's for on-site positions in europe and canada.

            On GFY, you're mostly gonna find dreamers and time-wasters, not solid businesses. I can't even imagine trying to make a living freelancing here. It would be soul-crushing.

            If you're tired of the startup game why not try a bigger company? I did a stint coding at eBay ~5 years back. Never had a cushier, easier job in my life. Or you could try freelancer sites like upwork.
            I do not know if you got out of bed this morning on the wrong side or are just a jerk... As everywhere there are trolls but GFY has many reliable companies including mine and if you do not believe me ask GFY member " sexjoker" who I found here and who did develop two quite complex pay sites for me last year and is now maintinaing them for me.... So do not piss on everybody here or your boots will be full soon

            Comment

            • Zuzana Designs
              All Your Design Needs
              • Feb 2005
              • 20908

              #7
              We're always looking for talented people to join our team. Please send me over your resume and skill sets, along with some projects you have done to sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com please.

              Website Design - Consulting - Development
              sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com - See Our Work

              Comment

              • dirtymind
                Confirmed User
                • May 2008
                • 2348

                #8
                Good luck with your search!
                skype: codercarlos

                Comment

                • NALEM
                  Confirmed User
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 3166

                  #9
                  Originally posted by WebDevShane
                  Hello everyone

                  I am a very experienced developer, looking to break into the adult community. I am a hard worker, and very talented at building web applications.

                  I've got sick of the startup scene with crazy valuations with 0 revenue. Now I'm looking for work with solid businesses, and hoping to learn a lot.

                  I can developer very scalable PHP, manage AWS infrastructure, or simple stuff, like figuring out why your WordPress site isn't scaling. I'm pretty good with automation scripts and scraping too.
                  You had me at scraping. Email me at alex @ nalem dot com.
                  Please refer to this thread when writing. Good luck!
                  "The time men spend in trying to impress others they could spend in doing the things by which others would be impressed."

                  Comment

                  • theS2O
                    Adult Design Since 2003
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 4785

                    #10
                    Contact me. We need a programmer right now for a project. Thanks.
                    Making Awesome Logos & Websites Since 2003!
                    [email protected]

                    Comment

                    Working...