Need wordpress programmer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EliteWebmaster
    Confirmed User
    • Feb 2010
    • 3995

    #1

    Need wordpress programmer

    I have a folder with a json files (each file containing paragraghs and matching pictures) that I need to have imported into wordpress as actual blog posts.

    I need someone to write me a wordpress plugin that will take everything from that folder (including the pics), import them to my site.

    It should be a very easy job if you know wordpress programming

    Send me a message:

    achillesholdings [at] gmail .com
  • Lykos
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    • Apr 2003
    • 31027

    #2
    Hey!


    I will have my colleague send you a message! We have tons of experience with it !

    Comment

    • yuu.design
      Too lazy to set a custom title
      • Mar 2006
      • 25308

      #3
      hey man, contact me, we can help you ;)
      Beautiful And Usable Web Design Creations For The Adult Industry Since 2003
      I'm Yuu, Designer and Content Producer

      Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

      Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers

      Comment

      • Milan_Quantox
        Confirmed User
        • Aug 2012
        • 1768

        #4
        Hello, sent you an email

        Comment

        • SexJoker
          Confirmed User
          • Dec 2010
          • 298

          #5
          Contact us, we can help you

          PORNSITE4U ➖ SOFTWARE STUDIO DEDICATED TO THE PORN INDUSTRY

          Custom development & design 🔸 ElevatedX 🔸 MechBunny 🔸 KVS 🔸 NATS 🔸 payment processors (CCBill, Epoch, Verotel)

          👉 Email us: office [@] pornsite4u.com • Skype: AgnesPS4U • ICQ: 751412530 • https://pornsite4u.com

          Comment

          • EliteWebmaster
            Confirmed User
            • Feb 2010
            • 3995

            #6
            Posting a bit more information so prospective programmers can grasp what I want done.
            Budget is $100-150


            Now let's talk about the wordpress plugin. I envision a plugin that will take each (.json) file that has a paragraph or two, with matching pictures (up to 10 in .jpg format) and export it into the wordpress site as individual blog posts. The plugin would take the 1st picture in the set, and set it as the main picture of the post followed by the ad title underneath it, . Then when the user clicks on either the image or title, it would take them to the actual blog post which shows all the images (however many) first, followed by the entire paragraph of the ad along. The date of the ad would be the date of the blog post. A title spinner option for the plugin would be nice if possible. I may keep the titles intact but that option would be nice just in case.

            As for categories/cities, the plugin would take what it finds in the folder, and create categories in wordpress for that particular ad.

            For example, it would create a Category "Calgary" and subcategory "Women Seeking Man" if the original ad was Calgary's Women Seeking Man category.

            And a cron within an admin panel of the plugin so I can set the time for the plugin to run.

            Aside from that, I don't require much out of the plugin. Something easy to use, a decent admin panel and cost efficient is my goal.

            Comment

            • phpPinoyprogrammer
              Registered User
              • Mar 2006
              • 57

              #7
              Email sent
              AFFORDABLE Web Development / WP theme/plugin Development

              Custom Programming and API Integration
              13 yrs of web development experience in adult and mainstream

              icq 269-954-424
              email [email protected]

              Comment

              • chadglni
                Confirmed User
                • Dec 2002
                • 6924

                #8
                Originally posted by EliteWebmaster
                Posting a bit more information so prospective programmers can grasp what I want done.
                Budget is $100-150


                Now let's talk about the wordpress plugin. I envision a plugin that will take each (.json) file that has a paragraph or two, with matching pictures (up to 10 in .jpg format) and export it into the wordpress site as individual blog posts. The plugin would take the 1st picture in the set, and set it as the main picture of the post followed by the ad title underneath it, . Then when the user clicks on either the image or title, it would take them to the actual blog post which shows all the images (however many) first, followed by the entire paragraph of the ad along. The date of the ad would be the date of the blog post. A title spinner option for the plugin would be nice if possible. I may keep the titles intact but that option would be nice just in case.

                As for categories/cities, the plugin would take what it finds in the folder, and create categories in wordpress for that particular ad.

                For example, it would create a Category "Calgary" and subcategory "Women Seeking Man" if the original ad was Calgary's Women Seeking Man category.

                And a cron within an admin panel of the plugin so I can set the time for the plugin to run.

                Aside from that, I don't require much out of the plugin. Something easy to use, a decent admin panel and cost efficient is my goal.
                Totally sounds quick and easy lol


                Sign up here - Dating Site affiliate program

                Comment

                Working...