WTB Cosplay Sets + Videos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KingArthur
    Registered User
    • Jun 2022
    • 11

    #1

    Business WTB Cosplay Sets + Videos

    Hello,

    We are looking for around 50 unique models that we can buy cos play sets from, they would be used on our fan style site. Various shots, outfits, poses, etc...

    This is our first post on this website so happy to go first with the transactions or however it works.

    Happy to have found this group!

    Signed,

    King Arthur
    Skype: live:.cid.90aff245bb4a1498
  • RazorSharpe
    Confirmed User
    • Aug 2001
    • 2238

    #2
    Originally posted by KingArthur
    Hello,

    We are looking for around 50 unique models that we can buy cos play sets from, they would be used on our fan style site. Various shots, outfits, poses, etc...

    This is our first post on this website so happy to go first with the transactions or however it works.

    Happy to have found this group!

    Signed,

    King Arthur
    Skype: live:.cid.90aff245bb4a1498
    Before you send ANYONE money on this board, vet them. Use the search and even ask in the fucking around forum about the people you intend to do business with. I'm sure there's a lot of honest people on here; I have dealt with a few - but there's also a lot of scumbags. I've luckily never been scammed on here.

    Basically, do your due diligence before parting with your cash!
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

    Comment

    • KingArthur
      Registered User
      • Jun 2022
      • 11

      #3
      Originally posted by RazorSharpe
      Before you send ANYONE money on this board, vet them. Use the search and even ask in the fucking around forum about the people you intend to do business with. I'm sure there's a lot of honest people on here; I have dealt with a few - but there's also a lot of scumbags. I've luckily never been scammed on here.

      Basically, do your due diligence before parting with your cash!
      Thanks man!

      I appreciate the lookout.

      Nice dog BTW I've got the same kind

      Comment

      • amacontent
        STANLEY CUP CHAMPION !
        • Feb 2003
        • 13036

        #4
        Feel free to hit me up on SKYPE to discuss. Ill be at a Fetish Convention soon where cosplay will be plentyful
        Joe Loughlin
        [email protected]
        TEAM- joeloughlin. Telegram - AMA_JOE
        https://www.amaproduction.com

        Comment

        Working...