Looking For CUSTOM AMATEUR Content

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NEED4SPEED
    Confirmed User
    • Mar 2015
    • 182

    #1

    Looking For CUSTOM AMATEUR Content

    Are you a XXX photog/videographer shooting college-aged girls?

    I need promo content for a new brand, this includes: fansigns/website written on the body/solo/bg & voiceover work.

    HD selfie shots & short 2-3min. vid clips is all that's needed - NO SETS/huge productions - none of that traditionaly crap. Prefer the face to be seen but open to no face at all.

    SAMPLES: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Zu?usp=sharing

    *Model Releases/Licensing req. for chicks showing their faces of course

    **No super sloppy/Milfs/PRO,/Ex Pro models etc.

    STRICTLY CUTE FUN IG/ONLYFANS TYPE GIRLS

    Thx in advance
  • P.I.M.P.
    Custom content since 2020
    • Mar 2020
    • 108

    #2
    Hey
    I can work on the project.

    Let's connect over Skype: jameslocal2
    TG : Beats88

    Comment

    • TrainWreckContent
      Confirmed User
      • Dec 2008
      • 8155

      #3
      i might be able to help if you are still looking? My contact info is below...

      Telegram @DanTrainwreck / Whatsapp TrainWreck / Email [email protected]

      Comment

      • NEED4SPEED
        Confirmed User
        • Mar 2015
        • 182

        #4
        Originally posted by P.I.M.P.
        Hey
        I can work on the project.

        Let's connect over Skype: jameslocal2
        Invite to connect sent.

        Comment

        • NEED4SPEED
          Confirmed User
          • Mar 2015
          • 182

          #5
          Originally posted by TrainWreckContent
          i might be able to help if you are still looking? My contact info is below...
          We've chatted before/email sent.

          Comment

          • bdsmkeeper
            Confirmed User
            • Mar 2019
            • 237

            #6
            Have a lot of models, let me know if you are interested
            BDSM, slavegirl anal castings. Over 400 EXCLUSIVE Videos

            Producer of XDOMINANT.COM [email protected]

            Comment

            • NEED4SPEED
              Confirmed User
              • Mar 2015
              • 182

              #7
              Originally posted by bdsmkeeper
              Have a lot of models, let me know if you are interested
              Email sent, but no response from you.

              Comment

              • virgostan
                Confirmed User
                • Jun 2007
                • 688

                #8
                contact us plz
                RedBridges.net - Amateur Content Provider (Homemade Porn).
                Weshootadult.com - Studio Adult Content Provider.
                E-Mail / Teams: [email protected] / Telegram: @sasha_kaupa

                Comment

                • NEED4SPEED
                  Confirmed User
                  • Mar 2015
                  • 182

                  #9
                  Responded

                  Comment

                  • P.I.M.P.
                    Custom content since 2020
                    • Mar 2020
                    • 108

                    #10
                    Originally posted by NEED4SPEED
                    Invite to connect sent.
                    Thank you for connecting.

                    Transactions were swift and timely, despite delays on my end. The buyer has been quite supportive.

                    Highly recommended buyer.
                    TG : Beats88

                    Comment

                    • NEED4SPEED
                      Confirmed User
                      • Mar 2015
                      • 182

                      #11
                      Originally posted by P.I.M.P.
                      Thank you for connecting.

                      Transactions were swift and timely, despite delays on my end. The buyer has been quite supportive.

                      Highly recommended buyer.
                      :

                      Comment

                      • amacontent
                        STANLEY CUP CHAMPION !
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 13037

                        #12
                        Im getting situated in Vegas next month, hit me on SKYPE if you need help
                        Joe Loughlin
                        [email protected]
                        TEAM- joeloughlin. Telegram - AMA_JOE
                        https://www.amaproduction.com

                        Comment

                        • NEED4SPEED
                          Confirmed User
                          • Mar 2015
                          • 182

                          #13
                          Originally posted by amacontent
                          Im getting situated in Vegas next month, hit me on SKYPE if you need help
                          Ok, will do.

                          Comment

                          • pcb
                            Confirmed User
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 75

                            #14
                            See here https://axionshop.com/wp/shop/
                            All videos with photosets

                            Comment

                            • NEED4SPEED
                              Confirmed User
                              • Mar 2015
                              • 182

                              #15
                              Originally posted by pcb
                              See here https://axionshop.com/wp/shop/
                              All videos with photosets
                              Thanks for the offer but I've already taken car eof this - furthermore, I wasn't looking for pre-made sets, but actually custom content. Lastly, those chicks are busted

                              *Below is what I'd pay for: (REALISTIC looking college, fun chicks NOT these washed up looking retired strippers people keep offering)

                              Comment

                              • Peace
                                Confirmed User
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 5889

                                #16
                                Originally posted by NEED4SPEED
                                Are you a XXX photog/videographer shooting college-aged girls?

                                I need promo content for a new brand, this includes: fansigns/website written on the body/solo/bg & voiceover work.

                                HD selfie shots & short 2-3min. vid clips is all that's needed - NO SETS/huge productions - none of that traditionaly crap. Prefer the face to be seen but open to no face at all.

                                SAMPLES: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Zu?usp=sharing

                                *Model Releases/Licensing req. for chicks showing their faces of course

                                **No super sloppy/Milfs/PRO,/Ex Pro models etc.

                                STRICTLY CUTE FUN IG/ONLYFANS TYPE GIRLS

                                Thx in advance
                                PLease contact me and i will show you 300+ hot models.
                                Need custom or licensed content? PhotoVideoContent.com
                                Traffic/affiliates: PrimeAdult.net | ClassyContent relaunch
                                [email protected] | TG @romAtibet | Teams Peace888

                                Comment

                                • NEED4SPEED
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Mar 2015
                                  • 182

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Peace
                                  PLease contact me and i will show you 300+ hot models.
                                  Alright.

                                  Comment

                                  • EpicVic
                                    Registered User
                                    • Mar 2021
                                    • 11

                                    #18
                                    Hello! We have a lot of amateur, exclusive and non exclusive content for you. Our prices are the cheapest in market. PLease contact me :

                                    Email: [email protected]

                                    Telegram: @Epic_SM

                                    hit me up and ill send you some samples

                                    Comment

                                    • Cameltoepro
                                      Confirmed User
                                      • Sep 2012
                                      • 1564

                                      #19
                                      Hi, Send me an email [email protected] . I have an amateur girl been working with. She is a nurse also. She is 21.
                                      Awesome Hosting At Awesome Pricing At Vacares

                                      Comment

                                      • NEED4SPEED
                                        Confirmed User
                                        • Mar 2015
                                        • 182

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by EpicVic
                                        Hello! We have a lot of amateur, exclusive and non exclusive content for you. Our prices are the cheapest in market. PLease contact me :

                                        Email: [email protected]

                                        Telegram: @Epic_SM

                                        hit me up and ill send you some samples
                                        SENT

                                        Originally posted by Cameltoepro
                                        Hi, Send me an email [email protected] . I have an amateur girl been working with. She is a nurse also. She is 21.
                                        Sounds good/SENT

                                        Comment

                                        • Misedu
                                          Registered User
                                          • Aug 2021
                                          • 3

                                          #21
                                          Hey there if you are still looking we can take care of this. fivedollarflash (at) gmail.com. Hit us up.

                                          Comment

                                          • yuu.design
                                            Too lazy to set a custom title
                                            • Mar 2006
                                            • 25308

                                            #22
                                            hey man, you still needing help?
                                            Beautiful And Usable Web Design Creations For The Adult Industry Since 2003
                                            I'm Yuu, Designer and Content Producer

                                            Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

                                            Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers

                                            Comment

                                            • AnnaEv
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • Sep 2021
                                              • 55

                                              #23
                                              Hi , I can make that sort of content for you msg me on Skype we can discuss ,

                                              Comment

                                              • NEED4SPEED
                                                Confirmed User
                                                • Mar 2015
                                                • 182

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by AnnaEv
                                                Hi , I can make that sort of content for you msg me on Skype we can discuss ,
                                                Sounds like a plan, will do.

                                                Comment

                                                • afterburn25
                                                  Confirmed User
                                                  • Jan 2012
                                                  • 84

                                                  #25
                                                  Contact me via skype I got a college girl that might be just what your looking for she is 21
                                                  skype is afterburn25

                                                  Comment

                                                  • NEED4SPEED
                                                    Confirmed User
                                                    • Mar 2015
                                                    • 182

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by AnnaEv
                                                    Hi , I can make that sort of content for you msg me on Skype we can discuss ,
                                                    You're unresponsive - Just email if you're serious: [add 77 to my username @Gmail.com]

                                                    Comment

                                                    • NEED4SPEED
                                                      Confirmed User
                                                      • Mar 2015
                                                      • 182

                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by afterburn25
                                                      Contact me via skype I got a college girl that might be just what your looking for she is 21
                                                      skype is afterburn25
                                                      Nothing's popping up in Skype/not recognizing your username. Just email: [add 77 to my username @Gmail.com]

                                                      Comment

                                                      • afterburn25
                                                        Confirmed User
                                                        • Jan 2012
                                                        • 84

                                                        #28
                                                        sorry afterburn32

                                                        Comment

                                                        • Alphaebene
                                                          Registered User
                                                          • Jan 2022
                                                          • 6

                                                          #29
                                                          Hi, I have something that can interest you.
                                                          My email : alphaebene @ gmail(dot)com

                                                          Comment

                                                          • mmmb3131
                                                            Registered User
                                                            • Aug 2015
                                                            • 71

                                                            #30
                                                            We are looking for asap any type of scene. Email [email protected] or send your number.

                                                            Comment

                                                            • amacontent
                                                              STANLEY CUP CHAMPION !
                                                              • Feb 2003
                                                              • 13037

                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by mmmb3131
                                                              We are looking for asap any type of scene. Email [email protected] or send your number.
                                                              Hit me up skype or email
                                                              Joe Loughlin
                                                              [email protected]
                                                              TEAM- joeloughlin. Telegram - AMA_JOE
                                                              https://www.amaproduction.com

                                                              Comment

                                                              • buchro
                                                                Registered User
                                                                • Jan 2015
                                                                • 7

                                                                #32
                                                                I have an erotic sociall network in Italy, please write to me to [email protected]

                                                                Comment

                                                                Working...