Solo model content package for cheap, cheap, cheap!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Some Guy
    Affordable Content!
    • Dec 2001
    • 1750

    #1

    Solo model content package for cheap, cheap, cheap!

    30 photo sets, 22 videos, and 10 bonus videos of Devon, the aspiring singer with a slammin' little body she loves to show off. All photos are unedited, their dimensions are 2592 x 3872, and they contain no watermarks. They're the original images, straight off the camera, and haven't been altered in any way. Videos are presented in 1920 x 1080, fully edited, and also contain no watermarks. Feel free to add your own! Almost three hours of video featuring Devon and a few of her cute friends.

    This excellent content package, over 20 GB's of content, is yours for only $80.00.

















    You can view a low-resolution sample of a few of her videos below:



    As mentioned above, Devon's dream is to make it big as a singer, and music is her everything. She asked me to record a few videos of her performing, and they're included in the package. Unfortunately for her, nobody has the heart to tell her that her singing sounds like a cat being tortured. It's painful to listen to, so be warned.

    If you're interested in this great deal, over 20 GB's of content for only $80.00, please hit me up! Payments acceptable via PayPal or Paxum, and the content is available for immediate download with ID and 2257 included.

    Thanks!

    Email: [email protected]
    ICQ: 123149692
  • yuu.design
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    • Mar 2006
    • 25308

    #2
    she looks so fucking hot
    Beautiful And Usable Web Design Creations For The Adult Industry Since 2003
    I'm Yuu, Designer and Content Producer

    Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

    Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers

    Comment

    • celandina
      Too lazy to set a custom title
      • Jun 2006
      • 11783

      #3
      If Devon's cute little friends are other girls and there is some lesbian stuff I may be interested. If it is all solo not so much.

      Comment

      • Suckerpunch
        Confirmed User
        • Jul 2002
        • 1156

        #4
        Originally posted by yuu
        she looks so fucking hot
        I agree 100%

        Comment

        • Some Guy
          Affordable Content!
          • Dec 2001
          • 1750

          #5
          Wow, you guys think she's hot? Woohoo! I love her body, but was always a tad iffy with her face. A bit of editing goes a long way with her, though. Glad to hear she's liked. This is a fabulous deal for the price.

          Oh, and she does do a bit of girl/girl stuff with Sabrina from my other content package:

          http://gfy.com/gfy-content-market/12...age-cheap.html

          Hit me up if you're interested in this great offer!

          Email: [email protected]
          ICQ: 123149692

          Comment

          • celandina
            Too lazy to set a custom title
            • Jun 2006
            • 11783

            #6
            if this Sabrina "deGoth" herself a bit she would also be hot... But I am not into "a bit of girl girl". I would need very specific sub/dom lesbian content. But hey you have nice models so good luck with them. FYI there is so much solo stuff there that you should consider going lesbian with all of these babes...and more kniky the better.

            Comment

            • Some Guy
              Affordable Content!
              • Dec 2001
              • 1750

              #7
              Thanks, man! Personally, I love the whole goth/punk look and wish Sabrina went a bit further with it. Devon, too! She could pull off the look very well if she tried.

              Still have this package available. If anyone wants it, just hit me up. Fantastic deal!



              Email: [email protected]
              ICQ: 123149692

              Comment

              • celandina
                Too lazy to set a custom title
                • Jun 2006
                • 11783

                #8
                Originally posted by Some Guy
                Thanks, man! Personally, I love the whole goth/punk look and wish Sabrina went a bit further with it. Devon, too! She could pull off the look very well if she tried.

                Still have this package available. If anyone wants it, just hit me up. Fantastic deal!



                Email: [email protected]
                ICQ: 123149692

                Anyway good luck with them.... Before you shoot something else ( lesbian) let me know maybe we can figure out something. And Devon can even sing for her "keep" in a music school run by the Goth girl ( Sabrina) and being seduced if she sings well and punished if she does not. Then you will have a hit ......because she will be punsihed a lot.

                Comment

                • Some Guy
                  Affordable Content!
                  • Dec 2001
                  • 1750

                  #9
                  I like the way you think!

                  Comment

                  • celandina
                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 11783

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Some Guy
                    I like the way you think!

                    I will even script it for you so you can do it fast and well. For free


                    Comment

                    • Wulf359
                      Registered User
                      • Jul 2016
                      • 7

                      #11
                      Gotta say I'm lovin' the content man !!!

                      Cost Effective Adult Banner Designs and Templates

                      Comment

                      • Some Guy
                        Affordable Content!
                        • Dec 2001
                        • 1750

                        #12
                        Why thank you! It's truly decent stuff for the price. Pleasure doing business with you, I might add. Very nice guy.

                        Oh, and I still have one more of these packages left if anyone's interested!



                        Email: [email protected]
                        ICQ: 123149692

                        Comment

                        • Some Guy
                          Affordable Content!
                          • Dec 2001
                          • 1750

                          #13
                          Still one more left and I need to delete it off of my server soon since it's taking up so much space. Hit me up!

                          Email: [email protected]
                          ICQ: 123149692

                          Comment

                          • badgirlfilms
                            Confirmed User
                            • Oct 2013
                            • 1055

                            #14
                            sent my payment in
                            email:badgirlartwork -at- gee mail dot com

                            Comment

                            • Some Guy
                              Affordable Content!
                              • Dec 2001
                              • 1750

                              #15
                              Still have one of these packages left! Had it set aside for somebody who bailed, so I'm listing it for sale again. Hit me up if you want it! Great package for an incredible deal.

                              Email: [email protected]
                              ICQ: 123149692

                              Comment

                              • Some Guy
                                Affordable Content!
                                • Dec 2001
                                • 1750

                                #16
                                Bump for a great deal!



                                Email: [email protected]
                                ICQ: 123149692

                                Comment

                                Working...