Porn Niche Network Owner Looking for another in the same situation.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slinky studios
    Registered User
    • Nov 2009
    • 73

    #1

    Porn Niche Network Owner Looking for another in the same situation.

    Porn Niche Network Owner Looking for another in the same situation.....

    I run a network of niche sites but my time is going to be very limited over the next 4 months as I also run a big network of dating sites which has been running for 8 years now with over a 700k turnover & staff, costs, stress etc... Where my time currently is needed.

    I do not want my adult project to die as I enjoy building this....... I also have a number of new bits coming together for this with a few very good content creators, so I want more growth.

    What I am looking for is someone who has similar skills to myself & has a small network like I do to combine forces / skills & enhance growth.
    I have a degree in IT,
    PHP & Mysql Dev work
    Plenty of spare server power 4tb spare currently on some beasty servers.
    Marketing skills
    Photography skills & videography + editing skills see www.artexotica.co.uk ( my photo work )
    I film and produce content + buy content in.
    My network is www.voodoopass.com

    Ideally I want someone who is in a similar position to myself but with a little more time, I will have time again soon. But the current staff I have do not want to work in adult media ?pussies? so where as i would normally be putting time in & paying staff to work on this. I currently have been pulled back into developing my dating platform & expanding the affiliate system of that which is a vast project on it?s own.
    If this interests you + you belive that you have a ying to my yang and both sides can grow from this. I want to hear from you.

    Cheers Alex
    www.slinkystudios.com
    Slinky Studios - Content Creation.
    Adult Content For Sale - Where you can buy my bulk content. deals
    XXXCrazyCash - Where you can promote my sites. 70% kickback ... baby
    Voodoo PASS
    - Network of all my adult sites, with exclusive content & very niche projects

    ICQ : 588 355 746
  • Markul
    Likes Pie
    • Dec 2007
    • 12407

    #2
    Bump for you man
    But.... I pulled out...

    Comment

    Working...