Twitter Traffic = Sales?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AllAmateur
    Confirmed User
    • May 2005
    • 165

    #1

    Twitter Traffic = Sales?

    Hello, I was just wondering if anyone else is out there using twitter and was wondering what kind of traffic are you receiving from it and if you are converting any of it?

    I just started trying it out and am up to 3,000 clicks a week and I am just starting to get some conversions for amateur/gf sites.

    anyone else if you could let me in on some stats you may have that may be useful as far as key words and other possible tools would be appreciated.
    All Amateur Blog | Mostly Amateurs Blog | @TheAmateurArmy
  • LightscapeMedia
    DirtyPeach.com
    • May 2010
    • 828

    #2
    I just started using it as well and would like to hear others' experiences too.

    Comment

    • Firestarter30
      Confirmed User
      • Sep 2010
      • 167

      #3
      Is horrible actually,never worked atleast for me

      Comment

      • Mikeh
        Registered User
        • Feb 2011
        • 21

        #4
        using a few twitter accounts for marketing sextoys and some sites....3 tweets a day = 50 hits for me I need to get more followers but haven't spent much time doing this...also I have been using hootsuite.com to schedule future posts so I don't have to manually do it. 3,000 hits a day would be nice how many followers and how many tweets per day are you making?

        Comment

        • mamaliga
          la gente está muy loca
          • Mar 2011
          • 1324

          #5
          I think he used an auto posting script, i doubt it is something manually for 3 k uniques / week, which are nice numbers.
          Last edited by mamaliga; 04-29-2011, 02:47 PM.

          Comment

          • Failed
            Confirmed User
            • Mar 2011
            • 2301

            #6
            My results depend on the type of content I'm promoting. I've never had much success promoting sites that focus on the porn "norm", but the micro-niche sites have been overwhelming successful due to Twitter. From my experience and hypothesis (I could be completely wrong), it seems there is a specific type of porn user on Twitter searching for the stuff he can't find on google.
            (ICQ - 664784872)

            Comment

            • AllAmateur
              Confirmed User
              • May 2005
              • 165

              #7
              I manually tweet from 5 - 10 tweets a day usually so
              Sometimes more depending in the content.
              All Amateur Blog | Mostly Amateurs Blog | @TheAmateurArmy

              Comment

              • CyberHustler
                Masterbaiter
                • Feb 2006
                • 28836

                #8
                “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

                Comment

                • pornguy
                  Too lazy to set a custom title
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 62910

                  #9
                  I post 1 to 2 tweets a day and have been making nice strides.. Plenty of followers.. Just need to learn the ropes.
                  PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                  AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                  TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                  Comment

                  • dropped9
                    Registered User
                    • Jan 2001
                    • 26727

                    #10
                    bump for biz

                    Comment

                    • hominid4
                      Registered User
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 71

                      #11
                      When promoting adult sites on twitter do you have to be discreet about it or can you go all out and post links to your site(s) with no worries?
                      Adults Only eCards! : Free Adult eCards

                      Comment

                      • FizzlePM
                        Registered User
                        • May 2011
                        • 2

                        #12
                        In my experience, albeit in the non adult world, conversions from twitter are hard to come by. It's a great tool for getting people interested in a product and generating interest, but it's hard to track sales based on it. If you're using it to generate marketing buzz about a site or product I would think you could be very successful, but in my opinion you're best off viewing twitter as an introduction to your customer base rather than as a means to generate immediate revenue.
                        email: [email protected]
                        ICQ 630-850-143

                        Comment

                        • taken300
                          Confirmed User
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 989

                          #13
                          Twitter never worked for me as well.... Btw I have 23k+ twitter followers...
                          Search Engine Optimization Services - Mainstream and Adult !!
                          Submission to 100 Adult Link Dump Sites- No reciprocal link required
                          100 Animoto Videos + Youtube Upload + 1 website link every video = $110

                          I*C*Q : 374*04124*3
                          S*k*y*p*e : arde*ndo*1
                          G*t*a*l*k : seo*joint*@gmail(dot)com
                          (remove "*")

                          Sex Cams Free Sex Cam Sex Cams

                          Comment

                          • docsfreakyflixxx
                            Registered User
                            • Feb 2010
                            • 24

                            #14
                            Twitter is great for traffic, sales, not so great..I have 9 sites and twitter drives 30 percent of my traffic...Mobile adult sales are the way to go via twitter..
                            http://thereal*************.com

                            Comment

                            • pm2000
                              Confirmed User
                              • Aug 2002
                              • 3135

                              #15
                              nice info

                              Comment

                              Working...