Help With a New Paysite

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vegasbobby
    Confirmed User
    • Oct 2004
    • 402

    #1

    Help With a New Paysite

    Hi everybody I just recently opened my website DragGirls.com that I've been developing for about 5 months. Opened just this last couple of weeks. I was hoping everyone could take a look and give me some feedback. Also I'm trying to redo my business plan. Would love everyone's opinion on what webmasters are focusing on nowadays. In the past I've wasted a lot of time on things that we're just complete time wasters. I don't want to do that again. I intend to keep this site around for a very long time. So it's important to make this a success. One thing I was wondering is where are the majority of the members for pay sites coming from?

    Here's just a little information about the website. The theme is based around Auto models, Pinups and Racing Girls. But I do have nude and adult content. But I'm trying to keep it as mainstream as possible. So I could promote this website at car shows. So it's a little over the line from Playboy type content and a little behind hustler. But has more tees oriented content. The layout is sort of a magazine. I'm still adding more content. Hopefully in the next couple of months it should be packed. I am the photographer and videographer for everything. So right now I'm playing webmaster and content producer. Which is overwhelming. But I do believe the theme and niche could be successful. Because it's more in that amateur, ultra sexy model exploring her sexuality. So kind of like high class model goes wild. Also I just added a affiliate program. With a 50 / 50 split on all sales. So if anyone wants to work with me as a affiliate. At this point any affiliate would be considered more as a partner then just a webmaster. I am also available for Skype calls if anyone would like to speak with me. Thanks everybody for going through my post.

    Website Link
    DargGirls.com - Race Models & Wild Girls Videos Photos

    Email:
    [email protected]

    www.GIRLSnCARS.com
    GIRLSnCARS.com - Entertainment for Men
  • Pr1m4lF3ar
    Registered User
    • Apr 2015
    • 67

    #2
    I found spelling mistakes and repeated sentences on the home page. It may turn away viewers, as it makes the page look unprofessional.
    ICQ: 675460102

    Comment

    • Pr1m4lF3ar
      Registered User
      • Apr 2015
      • 67

      #3
      Even your site title says "DargGirls" instead of "DragGirls"
      ICQ: 675460102

      Comment

      • yuu.design
        Too lazy to set a custom title
        • Mar 2006
        • 25308

        #4
        nice site buddy!
        Beautiful And Usable Web Design Creations For The Adult Industry Since 2003
        I'm Yuu, Designer and Content Producer

        Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

        Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers

        Comment

        • sofaking
          Registered User
          • Apr 2015
          • 21

          #5
          You should work on adding more videos to your youtube channel.

          Comment

          Working...