Your opinion!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LizardKing
    Confirmed User
    • Jul 2014
    • 522

    #1

    Your opinion!

    I never was really satisfied with the navigation of my site, so I sat down today for some hours and did it completely from scratch. (previously it was a "fixed" div on the left)

    I ask very rarely for comments about some *small* changes, but when I was done I nearly got a hardon.

    Maybe this was caused by too much coffee or too much coding - So I ask for your opinion: Does it rock? Or is it useless shit and too much for a pornsite?

    New navigation: www.iwantporn.net

    PS: My (previous) problem was with scrolling


    Thanks,

    LK
    Get your site reviewed and listed at Porn Sites XXX
  • sinsan
    Registered User
    • Aug 2014
    • 32

    #2
    It looks nice, but you should not care about my opinion. I recently conducted a heatmap/eyetracking study on my site and guess what: the visitors weren't clicking on my menu !!! The liked the logo, the leaderboard, the sorting, the page2/3/4. But not the menu. So, maybe it should be a good idea to test it.

    Comment

    • LizardKing
      Confirmed User
      • Jul 2014
      • 522

      #3
      Sure - I still have the old code to switch back in a minute. Thanks for your review ;)

      But I think its quite a good solution for a "big list". I just want to add the opportunity to "detach" it from the top - then it is "done"
      Get your site reviewed and listed at Porn Sites XXX

      Comment

      Working...