Wordpress Adult Video Embedder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • peterklein
    Registered User
    • Jul 2014
    • 6

    #1

    Wordpress Adult Video Embedder

    Hi,

    how can I embedd videos from xVideos in Wordpress. I tried to copy the embed code but its not working.No video appears in wordpress. Whats the problem? Do I need an Plugin?
  • bluebook18
    Confirmed User
    • Mar 2012
    • 4082

    #2
    it's in there, switch to text instead of default visual post

    good luck

    Comment

    • matureisland
      Confirmed User
      • Sep 2013
      • 278

      #3
      Hy Peter

      Give a try to this free software.: http://wppornposter.blogspot.hu/

      At this moment it can embed bulk vids from Xhamster and Redtube.

      One of the upcomming features the Xvideos.
      Free Wordpress Porn Poster

      Tumblr Image Downloader Free and Premium Version

      Comment

      • massguru
        Registered User
        • Aug 2014
        • 92

        #4
        Originally posted by peterklein
        Hi,

        how can I embedd videos from xVideos in Wordpress. I tried to copy the embed code but its not working.No video appears in wordpress. Whats the problem? Do I need an Plugin?
        • Copy the embed code to your clipboard
        • Add new post in wordpress
        • Go in Text Mode, instead of Visual GUI Mode
        • Paste and Publish


        It will work

        Thanks and Regards
        Feel free to contact me for any web related work.


        Skype: thats.fine
        Email: [email protected]

        Comment

        • peterklein
          Registered User
          • Jul 2014
          • 6

          #5
          Originally posted by massguru
          • Copy the embed code to your clipboard
          • Add new post in wordpress
          • Go in Text Mode, instead of Visual GUI Mode
          • Paste and Publish


          It will work

          Thanks and Regards

          I tried that but its not showing thumbs on startpage?

          Comment

          • massguru
            Registered User
            • Aug 2014
            • 92

            #6
            Originally posted by peterklein
            I tried that but its not showing thumbs on startpage?
            You need to set featured image. Find it in right sidebar.

            Thanks and Regards
            Feel free to contact me for any web related work.


            Skype: thats.fine
            Email: [email protected]

            Comment

            • Reddawn
              Registered User
              • Jul 2014
              • 62

              #7
              Originally posted by matureisland
              Hy Peter

              Give a try to this free software.: [wppornposter .blogspot.hu/

              At this moment it can embed bulk vids from Xhamster and Redtube.

              One of the upcomming features the Xvideos.
              I will try free software , thanks

              Comment

              • Tube Ace
                So Fucking Banned
                • Nov 2008
                • 4941

                #8
                Tube Ace for WordPress

                This premium WordPress theme and plugin allows you to easily run an adult video website with over a million embedded videos from:

                RedTube.com - Earn cash with the RedTube affiliate program.
                XVIDEOS.com
                Porntube.com
                Pornhub.com
                DrTuber.com
                BangYouLater.com
                KeezMovies.com
                SpankWire.com
                SunPorno.com
                Tube8.com
                xHamster.com
                YouPorn.com
                Sponsor-hosted "hotlinked" flv & mp4 video clips which allow you to earn money as an affiliate.
                Any video uploaded by Admin

                --Unlimited domains
                --free support
                --free future upgrades

                2 themes included:
                Live Demo
                Live Demo 2

                Comment

                • j3rkules
                  VIP
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 22101

                  #9
                  Originally posted by peterklein
                  Hi,

                  how can I embedd videos from xVideos in Wordpress. I tried to copy the embed code but its not working.No video appears in wordpress. Whats the problem? Do I need an Plugin?
                  I recommend for you to get a responsive wordpress theme. It is very easy to use and it has many useful features, not to mention the fantastic design of the theme.

                  Comment

                  Working...