Recommendations for a good Camcorder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syrenka
    Registered User
    • May 2011
    • 78

    #1

    Recommendations for a good Camcorder

    So my camcorder is on its last leg and it has never had very good image quality anyway. Then when I edit and render, the compression makes it even worse.

    What camcorders do any of you all out there use that is good in low light and had a nice crisp picture that still holds up to the editing process. Something around $1000 give or take?

    Also, right now I am using PowerDirector 12 to do my editing. It gets great reviews but maybe someone out there knows of a better software to use?

    Thanks bunches!
    www.sirencash.com
    www.eyecandyavenue.com
    http://www.josieann.com/
  • karolinaboy
    Pimping ain't easy.
    • Jan 2014
    • 255

    #2
    Originally posted by Syrenka
    So my camcorder is on its last leg and it has never had very good image quality anyway. Then when I edit and render, the compression makes it even worse.

    What camcorders do any of you all out there use that is good in low light and had a nice crisp picture that still holds up to the editing process. Something around $1000 give or take?

    Also, right now I am using PowerDirector 12 to do my editing. It gets great reviews but maybe someone out there knows of a better software to use?

    Thanks bunches!
    You might can find something a little cheaper.

    Search for DSLR HD1080p. A Nikon or Canon would work perfect and is well below your budget. Looks like most are around $500-$700.

    Comment

    • Syrenka
      Registered User
      • May 2011
      • 78

      #3
      Thanks I will look into that. I am now thinking why don't I just use my Nikon D7000 DSLR camera. I haven't used the video feature of it yet and I have had it for a few years. haha.
      www.sirencash.com
      www.eyecandyavenue.com
      http://www.josieann.com/

      Comment

      Working...