Beginner Webmaster: Where can I get free content, legally?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ImageJizz
    Registered User
    • Nov 2013
    • 5

    #1

    Beginner Webmaster: Where can I get free content, legally?

    Hey, I am a beginner webmaster in terms of starting my own adult website.
    I was wondering if there are any adult affiliates program that provides free pornography picture content, or members' content.

    I plan on creating a thumbnail/image pornography site.

    I currently use WordPress, and if there are any better publishing platforms for a adult image website, please list them.

    I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help.
  • VinceRuth
    Confirmed User
    • Nov 2013
    • 789

    #2
    I don't understand

    Why you choose wordpress ? You can choice other free platform,where you can publish ads and more.Contact me on pm if you want more tips FOR FREE .Good luck.
    Sex Xxx Free
    Porn Pictures Free

    Comment

    • ImageJizz
      Registered User
      • Nov 2013
      • 5

      #3
      Originally posted by VinceRuth
      Why you choose wordpress ? You can choice other free platform,where you can publish ads and more.Contact me on pm if you want more tips FOR FREE .Good luck.
      I sent you a visitor message.

      Which publishing platform should I use?

      Comment

      • Angelo22
        Writer
        • Feb 2007
        • 3123

        #4
        When you sign up for any affiliate program you receive a lot of free promo material...
        MAKE MORE MONEY FROM YOUR WEB TRAFFIC - 15% BONUS

        And contact me if you need high quality translating and writing work done - angelo22 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

        Comment

        • JesseQuinn
          feeding the wolves
          • Aug 2012
          • 6694

          #5
          @ImageJizz, are you using wordpress.com or wordpress.org? If it's the former then VinceRuth is right, wordpress.com will disable your links to commercial porn sites if you're caught.

          If you're hosting your own wordpress on your own domain though (wordpress.org), that isn't a concern. wp is a really popular choice for both adult and mainstream
          throwing molotav cocktails at the precinct

          Comment

          • ImageJizz
            Registered User
            • Nov 2013
            • 5

            #6
            Originally posted by JesseQuinn
            @ImageJizz, are you using wordpress.com or wordpress.org? If it's the former then VinceRuth is right, wordpress.com will disable your links to commercial porn sites if you're caught.

            If you're hosting your own wordpress on your own domain though (wordpress.org), that isn't a concern. wp is a really popular choice for both adult and mainstream
            I am not certain. I am using the WordPress platform that my hosting, Arxive, provided in my control panel.

            Do you have any advice for me?

            Comment

            • lowriderz
              Registered User
              • Jul 2013
              • 43

              #7
              Nearly every affiliate programm offers tons of free content, e.g. trailers, pic gallerys....or get an API for the bis tube sites, get their videos (embed) and put some ads on your site.

              Content's not the problem!

              Comment

              • Zeiss
                Confirmed User
                • May 2012
                • 5189

                #8
                Every program has the promo tools, dude. Problem is getting the traffic, yes?


                Adult Webmasters Guides

                Comment

                • JesseQuinn
                  feeding the wolves
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 6694

                  #9
                  Originally posted by ImageJizz
                  I am not certain. I am using the WordPress platform that my hosting, Arxive, provided in my control panel.

                  Do you have any advice for me?
                  ok, cool, you have nothing to worry about re: adult content/links to porn sites on wordpress. Hosting a wordpress blog on your own domain is wordpress.org. You're good to go.

                  re: content, like everyone suggested your sponsors will provide you with content to use on your blog. All I'd add to that is to suggest that you start out promoting sites/style of content that you enjoy and understand. No guarantee you'll hit it out of the park straight out but I think it's easier and more enjoyable to sell material/themes you actually appreciate yourself.

                  welcome to gfy
                  throwing molotav cocktails at the precinct

                  Comment

                  • ImageJizz
                    Registered User
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 5

                    #10
                    OK, thanks for the tips.

                    Do you guys have any recommendations for an adult thumbnail program?

                    JuggCash still hasn't expedited my account approval, and it states that my account has been banned for unknown reason(s) (freshly registered).

                    Comment

                    • Zeiss
                      Confirmed User
                      • May 2012
                      • 5189

                      #11
                      Sextronix, Gaytronix, PimpBoss and Hentaibiz. You may also want to try VPSmobile and SGM for mobile traffic.
                      Last edited by Zeiss; 12-01-2013, 11:29 PM.


                      Adult Webmasters Guides

                      Comment

                      • ImageJizz
                        Registered User
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 5

                        #12
                        @Zealotry

                        If I was dumb, I would sign up under your referral link.

                        Those aren't tips. You simply sent me URL links to register, and two of which were your referral links. GFY

                        Comment

                        • Zeiss
                          Confirmed User
                          • May 2012
                          • 5189

                          #13
                          Originally posted by ImageJizz
                          @Zealotry

                          If I was dumb, I would sign up under your referral link.

                          Those aren't tips. You simply sent me URL links to register, and two of which were your referral links. GFY
                          Wow, bro. You really are dumb...


                          Adult Webmasters Guides

                          Comment

                          • remymt
                            Registered User
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 33

                            #14
                            Try out some free directories.

                            It worked for me, but just to get the site indexed well, after that you need to get good or est quality backlinks.

                            Comment

                            • delapsoul66
                              Registered User
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 45

                              #15
                              What kind of niche? Some affiliates are specialized for some niches and have best free content.

                              Comment

                              • stonehammer
                                Confirmed User
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 1430

                                #16
                                well TGP like smart thumbs are also good for images

                                some people do babelogs but im not so sure what cms their using...predator or something
                                GFY Educational Series: Buying Skimmed Traffic for Websites

                                Comment

                                • MikeOMania
                                  Registered User
                                  • Nov 2013
                                  • 40

                                  #17
                                  TGP still run best on smartthumbs and still pay out. Too many tubes out there.

                                  Comment

                                  • L365
                                    Registered User
                                    • Oct 2013
                                    • 7

                                    #18
                                    OK, thanks for the tips.

                                    Do you guys have any recommendations for an adult thumbnail program?

                                    JuggCash still hasn't expedited my account approval, and it states that my account has been banned for unknown reason(s) (freshly registered).
                                    Since you are using wordpress, choose and install a theme and plugins that let you import rss feed content from affiliate programs. Thumbnails are auto-generated from the images/vids you import and added as posts or added to pages.

                                    You can also selectively add the content manually.

                                    Hope this helps.
                                    Last edited by L365; 12-22-2013, 11:21 PM. Reason: wrong tags

                                    Comment

                                    • CyberHustler
                                      Masterbaiter
                                      • Feb 2006
                                      • 28836

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by ImageJizz
                                      @Zealotry

                                      If I was dumb, I would sign up under your referral link.

                                      Those aren't tips. You simply sent me URL links to register, and two of which were your referral links. GFY
                                      Imagine your traffic saying the same shit homie... imagine your surfers... who you hope to make money off of, considering it dumb to sign up under your referral link and shit.

                                      No wonder this industry in the situation it's in... Buncha fuckboys and bitch niggas with their minds on pluto.
                                      “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

                                      Comment

                                      • Zeiss
                                        Confirmed User
                                        • May 2012
                                        • 5189

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by CyberHustler
                                        Imagine your traffic saying the same shit homie... imagine your surfers... who you hope to make money off of, considering it dumb to sign up under your referral link and shit.

                                        No wonder this industry in the situation it's in... Buncha fuckboys and bitch niggas with their minds on pluto.
                                        Nvm, I don't care about the $0 i will make when he signs up under me. I simply like to get credited for what I do. Well, who doesn't? Cheers!


                                        Adult Webmasters Guides

                                        Comment

                                        • David-PD
                                          Confirmed User
                                          • Nov 2013
                                          • 234

                                          #21
                                          Every paysite has an affiliate program where you sign up and you can download the free promotional material they offer. There are tons of videos and pictures you can get there... all for free

                                          PornDeals.com - WebcamDeals.com - GayDeals.com - PornCoupons.com new!

                                          david{att}porndeals{dott}com (email)
                                          porndeals.d (skype)

                                          --

                                          Looking for HQ hardlinks in all niches!!!

                                          --

                                          Looking to buy websites with income & stable traffic! Contact me if you have something interesting

                                          Comment

                                          • amateurcanada
                                            Confirmed User
                                            • Jul 2001
                                            • 3766

                                            #22
                                            I will offer you free content to promote my sites - that is the best way - what is your business model you are thinking of following?

                                            be our partner - join nichepartners today
                                            will.assum.producer @ AmateurCanada.com / icq: 30146166 / facebook.com/will.assum / #amateurcanada

                                            Comment

                                            • RRREntertainment
                                              Registered User
                                              • Sep 2011
                                              • 49

                                              #23
                                              I will give you a huge content package I use to market my stuff and link you in our affiliate program to make you cash. contact me info (at) provocativedigital.com

                                              Comment

                                              • weewilly
                                                Confirmed User
                                                • Jul 2012
                                                • 190

                                                #24
                                                When some one helps you it is polite to sign up under their Ref link. By looking at your hosting you are planning to run a Renstacker Adult auto blog and that is why Jugg cash banned you would be my guess.
                                                If you are going to use a sponsor content you need to be promoting sponsor,not your your ad company.

                                                Best way for that particular model is to spend 300-500 dollars on content and use that to build your blog
                                                Last edited by weewilly; 12-27-2013, 08:05 AM. Reason: added a word

                                                Comment

                                                Working...