Pornstar directory

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -Cookie-
    Registered User
    • Feb 2012
    • 13

    #1

    Pornstar directory

    I've been thinking of creating a pornstar directory website. I'll manually create some textual content and add a few pictures.

    But what about the legality part? Where can I get pictures of pornstars that I may use on the site?
  • kuerten
    Confirmed User
    • Jun 2013
    • 405

    #2
    I have a wp database with over 4k pornstars profiles for sale.

    Hit me up
    ★★★ Hardlink & banner spot available on a 22k alexa rank site, hit me up. ★★★

    Comment

    • zipppy
      Confirmed User
      • Feb 2013
      • 150

      #3
      Originally posted by -Cookie-
      I've been thinking of creating a pornstar directory website. I'll manually create some textual content and add a few pictures.

      But what about the legality part? Where can I get pictures of pornstars that I may use on the site?
      if they have a paysite you can sign up as an affiliate and get images directly from them.
      Sextracker MoneyTree

      Comment

      • stephane76
        Frenchie
        • Aug 2004
        • 3892

        #4
        Originally posted by zipppy
        if they have a paysite you can sign up as an affiliate and get images directly from them.
        What he said
        And if you need video/clip content, just let me know
        We do well on that type of sites.

        Comment

        • -Cookie-
          Registered User
          • Feb 2012
          • 13

          #5
          Originally posted by zipppy
          if they have a paysite you can sign up as an affiliate and get images directly from them.
          What if they the actress/actor don't have a paysite?

          Comment

          • Tittytweaker
            Confirmed User
            • Dec 2012
            • 184

            #6
            Find a site that features them, they have affiliate programs as well.
            www.tittytweaker.com

            Comment

            • KyleC
              Confirmed User
              • May 2012
              • 327

              #7
              Originally posted by -Cookie-
              I've been thinking of creating a pornstar directory website. I'll manually create some textual content and add a few pictures.

              But what about the legality part? Where can I get pictures of pornstars that I may use on the site?
              Let me know when you do. I am trying to start up pornblogsites.com
              Who am I? My LinksCamsClips4Sale Store SLEAZYPORNTUBE ThickCash Webmaster Program

              Comment

              • HomerSimpson
                Too lazy to set a custom title
                • Sep 2005
                • 13826

                #8
                Originally posted by -Cookie-
                I've been thinking of creating a pornstar directory website. I'll manually create some textual content and add a few pictures.
                thats ALOT of work!!!!
                Make a bank with Chaturbate - the best selling webcam program
                Ads that can't be block with AdBlockers !!! /// Best paying popup program (Bitcoin payouts) !!!

                PHP, MySql, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress, NATS... fixing stuff, server migrations & optimizations... My ICQ: 27429884 | Email:

                Comment

                • kuerten
                  Confirmed User
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 405

                  #9
                  If you still need pornstars profile hit me up
                  ★★★ Hardlink & banner spot available on a 22k alexa rank site, hit me up. ★★★

                  Comment

                  • iFREAKNiK
                    Confirmed User
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 120

                    #10
                    Originally posted by kuerten
                    I have a wp database with over 4k pornstars profiles for sale.

                    Hit me up
                    Interested - email me hr at ifreakniklive dot com
                    www.iFreaknik.com
                    www.iFreaknikLive.com

                    Comment

                    • kuerten
                      Confirmed User
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 405

                      #11
                      Originally posted by iFREAKNiK
                      Interested - email me hr at ifreakniklive dot com
                      Email sent

                      If anyone need it hit me up kuertenb @outlook.com
                      ★★★ Hardlink & banner spot available on a 22k alexa rank site, hit me up. ★★★

                      Comment

                      Working...