Hi
Anyone know if Radical Cash is still operating?
My records on my thumb drive for sponsors shows I have and account and I even took some promo from it at the start of my building my first blog.
{my dad was a builder a couple of years ago, so I am using his sponsor affiliate programs he used back then.}
When it claims my log in is wrong and I fill in the forgotten password screen, it tells me my user name and email are invalid.
My log in info quit working, but I can not find any contact information to email.

-----------------
I think a good idea would be to go back to each sponsor and add their contact info.
Anyone know if Radical Cash is still operating?
My records on my thumb drive for sponsors shows I have and account and I even took some promo from it at the start of my building my first blog.
{my dad was a builder a couple of years ago, so I am using his sponsor affiliate programs he used back then.}
When it claims my log in is wrong and I fill in the forgotten password screen, it tells me my user name and email are invalid.
My log in info quit working, but I can not find any contact information to email.
-----------------
I think a good idea would be to go back to each sponsor and add their contact info.
