Hacked domain for seo, need help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DivXup
    Registered User
    • Jan 2012
    • 29

    #1

    Hacked domain for seo, need help

    Hello all, i have question about domains, for example better for seo would be sexyphoto.com(net,org) OR sexypho.to ? can google understand that sexypho.to is sexy photo ? or its just "sexypho" so instead of sexypho.to can be better sexyphotoo.com or something like that,
    Hope you understand my question,
    Success doesn’t come to you…you go to it
  • hausarzt
    Confirmed User
    • Jan 2011
    • 818

    #2
    Interesting Question.
    I was thinking about this kind of Domains as well, but not sure how Google would read them
    Looking for an Answer as well.
    I know, my english is bad. But your german might be even worse

    Comment

    • Tent Pitcher
      Confirmed User
      • Nov 2012
      • 213

      #3
      From an SEO perspective, I don't think it would really make that much difference - your content is way more important if you are just starting out. Honestly, I would register both and start by developing the .com and using the .to (or whatever) as a redirect. Shortened URLs are most valuable as marketing tools.

      Having said that, I have more than a few domains that are non-standard TLDs because the .com version wasn't available and I wouldn't hesitate to develop those. Google is smart enough to figure it out.
      Tent Pitcher - Adult Search Engine

      Comment

      • Denny
        Too lazy to set a custom title
        • Feb 2005
        • 17437

        #4
        sexyphoto | com/net/org

        Comment

        • Bat_Man
          Confirmed User
          • Apr 2012
          • 421

          #5
          It is mystery how google takes .. So i think it is not safe for use ..
          Content lock your adult sites with BLAM ADS

          Comment

          Working...