Getting any conversions from chaturbate?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UpnCummer
    Registered User
    • Mar 2012
    • 30

    #1

    Getting any conversions from chaturbate?

    Hey ppls, i've been sending some nice traffic to chaturbate from months, banners, dedicated posts and now a whitelabel, i get lots of clicks on their stats but 0 moneyssss! (no, i don't want tokens and i just promote revshare)

    What's your experience with Chaturbate and would you send this kind of traffic somewhere else, where?

    Last edited by UpnCummer; 09-19-2012, 04:58 PM.
    ICQ: 632445759

    Get traffic from Plugrush!
    Just stop wasting your time and promote MyFreeCams through CrakRevenue!
  • AllAboutCams
    Femcams.com
    • Jul 2011
    • 12234

    #2
    how many tier 1 sign ups do you have
    Binance - Blockchain and Crypto Asset Exchange
    Chaturbate make money in cams

    Comment

    • UpnCummer
      Registered User
      • Mar 2012
      • 30

      #3
      none, just a lot of daily hits!
      ICQ: 632445759

      Get traffic from Plugrush!
      Just stop wasting your time and promote MyFreeCams through CrakRevenue!

      Comment

      • Presnus
        Confirmed User
        • May 2011
        • 1087

        #4
        Chaturbate is performing bad for me to lately!

        Comment

        • pinkz
          Mr 1%
          • May 2005
          • 1397

          #5
          way too many models giving it away for free to non tipping punters in public group shows to really make anything
          $$$$ Video Secrets $$$$

          Comment

          • xxxtubers
            Confirmed User
            • Jun 2012
            • 152

            #6
            The same here I send a lot of traffic as well sign ups, but earnings 0. Sign ups I have only for revshare and for $1 sign ups I have only a lot of hits. I think will stop it soon and open a white label cam site.
            Best Webcam Affiliate Cam Traffic Profits

            Comment

            • EbonyAmateur
              Registered User
              • Jul 2012
              • 20

              #7
              revshare 1:38 but for $1 signups im at 0:405 total money earned $0
              Last edited by EbonyAmateur; 09-20-2012, 09:11 PM.
              looking for ebony porn trades
              http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=4001

              Comment

              • lbc213
                Confirmed User
                • Sep 2006
                • 2673

                #8
                Chaterbate is a terrible place to send your cam traffic

                Comment

                • free6xtube
                  Confirmed User
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 251

                  #9
                  chaturbate sucks
                  BUY HIGH QUALITY TRAFFIC HERE

                  Comment

                  • xxxtubers
                    Confirmed User
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 152

                    #10
                    I made today my first $5 with it, thought already they were cheating me
                    Best Webcam Affiliate Cam Traffic Profits

                    Comment

                    • Pierre Djurberg
                      Confirmed User
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 291

                      #11
                      Chaturbate dont give anything anymore...think they need to change look totaly inorder to start giving again
                      My emails and webpages hacked, will change account

                      Comment

                      • punker barbie
                        Meow Meow!!!
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 10232

                        #12
                        Originally posted by UpnCummer
                        Hey ppls, i've been sending some nice traffic to chaturbate from months, banners, dedicated posts and now a whitelabel, i get lots of clicks on their stats but 0 moneyssss! (no, i don't want tokens and i just promote revshare)

                        What's your experience with Chaturbate and would you send this kind of traffic somewhere else, where?

                        Anyone who is having problems making money with revshare should switch to pay per sign up. To make an account the surfer needs to create a username/password. Credit card info is not asked and providing an e-mail is optional and you (the affiliate) still get paid for the free sign up. Tier 1 is the highest paying tier paying out $1.00 for every free registration.

                        If you don't have access to this program e-mail me [email protected]
                        Chaturbate Affiliate Support: [email protected]

                        Comment

                        • MasturbateFun
                          Confirmed User
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 151

                          #13
                          I just recently got a nice spike in sales. So i'm happy revshare is the way to go though IMO.

                          Domain For Sale: CamGirlRecruiter.com

                          Comment

                          • hausarzt
                            Confirmed User
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 818

                            #14
                            Chaturbate did well for me, when they started.
                            But since a few Month, nothing happends. A Signup a Month or so.
                            Will quit promoting them I think.
                            I know, my english is bad. But your german might be even worse

                            Comment

                            • brassmonkey
                              Pay It Forward
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 77390

                              #15
                              none 4 me
                              TRUMP 2026 KEKAW!!! - The Laken Riley Act Is Law!
                              DACA ENDED - SUPPORT AZ HCR 2060 52R - email: brassballz-at-techie.com

                              Comment

                              • Phoenix69
                                Confirmed User
                                • Apr 2012
                                • 397

                                #16
                                Is Chaturbate down at the moment?

                                I keep getting a " Connection has timed out. The server at chaturbate.com is taking too long to respond " message.

                                Comment

                                • tonyantone
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Apr 2012
                                  • 284

                                  #17
                                  Chaturbate

                                  I have only just started promoting Chaturbate have seen some activity no conversions yet
                                  but alot of "chaturbator"activity..will give some time I think.

                                  Comment

                                  • AllAboutCams
                                    Femcams.com
                                    • Jul 2011
                                    • 12234

                                    #18
                                    all my sign ups have disappeared before sep 1 but still shows the correct total
                                    Binance - Blockchain and Crypto Asset Exchange
                                    Chaturbate make money in cams

                                    Comment

                                    • DragonsGirls
                                      Registered User
                                      • Nov 2010
                                      • 71

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by punker barbie
                                      e-mail me
                                      That's the funniest damn line I've heard all day.... Like you would answer an email...
                                      Last edited by DragonsGirls; 10-10-2012, 12:19 AM.
                                      Building an Affiliate Income one Conversation at a Time!

                                      Comment

                                      • AllAboutCams
                                        Femcams.com
                                        • Jul 2011
                                        • 12234

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by DragonsGirls
                                        That's the funniest damn line I've heard all day.... Like you would answer an email...
                                        Fuck off idiot
                                        I emailed punker barbie last night asking for country in the csv i wake up and she had the coder add the country to the csv. That is dame fine support and always has been.
                                        Binance - Blockchain and Crypto Asset Exchange
                                        Chaturbate make money in cams

                                        Comment

                                        • DragonsGirls
                                          Registered User
                                          • Nov 2010
                                          • 71

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by AllAboutCams
                                          Fuck off idiot
                                          I emailed punker barbie last night asking for country in the csv i wake up and she had the coder add the country to the csv. That is dame fine support and always has been.
                                          Intriguing...we have sent 4 emails over the past two weeks all unanswered.

                                          I know of at least 5 customers who have reported making purchases confirmed on their credit card reports who never got their tokens and emails are unanswered.

                                          It could be my emails are getting filtered off by a spam filter, but then again....other times they answer within 24 hours.

                                          I love their site. I love their offers. I dislike the inconsistency in their support.

                                          So, if I'm an idiot because I cannot get a reply by email...and they give me no other option to contact them...doesn't it make sense I would leave a message where I KNOW Shirley pays attention?
                                          Building an Affiliate Income one Conversation at a Time!

                                          Comment

                                          • DragonsGirls
                                            Registered User
                                            • Nov 2010
                                            • 71

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by AllAboutCams
                                            Fuck off idiot
                                            I emailed punker barbie last night asking for country in the csv i wake up and she had the coder add the country to the csv. That is dame fine support and always has been.
                                            I now know exactly how much I deserved that comment...

                                            I had a nice chat with Shirley last night and quickly discovered she was not the person responsible for answering my questions. She quickly resolved my issues in minutes by reaching out to the person who needed to take care of the problem.

                                            As I have mentioned before, Chaturbate is our favorite site of any of the sites we work with. They have very active customers who tip generously to cam girls and convert easily on affiliate offers.

                                            Shirley, this is my humble and public apology for the comments above, they were undeserved..

                                            Now the idiot will slowly slink away and fuck off...
                                            Building an Affiliate Income one Conversation at a Time!

                                            Comment

                                            • CamTraffic
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • Feb 2008
                                              • 6540

                                              #23
                                              Too many leaks. Upsells you do not get credit for...
                                              I am always buying traffic and white labels. Hit me up.
                                              Email me HERE!

                                              Comment

                                              • punker barbie
                                                Meow Meow!!!
                                                • Nov 2003
                                                • 10232

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by DragonsGirls
                                                I now know exactly how much I deserved that comment...

                                                I had a nice chat with Shirley last night and quickly discovered she was not the person responsible for answering my questions. She quickly resolved my issues in minutes by reaching out to the person who needed to take care of the problem.

                                                As I have mentioned before, Chaturbate is our favorite site of any of the sites we work with. They have very active customers who tip generously to cam girls and convert easily on affiliate offers.

                                                Shirley, this is my humble and public apology for the comments above, they were undeserved..

                                                Now the idiot will slowly slink away and fuck off...
                                                Apology accepted :-)
                                                Chaturbate Affiliate Support: [email protected]

                                                Comment

                                                Working...