Does Juicy Mobile Ads only display for mobile users?
Juicy Mobile Ads Question
Collapse
X
-
Juicy Mobile Ads Question
Tags: None -
Yes, it suppose to be so. Any problems?Attention(!)
Ero Advertising - (!) Sell AD spots from your sites, get PROFIT in euros.
Sell and buy ads Get extra money out of your mobile traffic. -
havent used them, I heard they are bad and will ruin your return rate.Comment
-
Stop sending mobile traffic to brokers. Send it to Mobile SkyDollars. Here is my today ratio: http://i.imm.io/DNIV.pngAttention(!)
Ero Advertising - (!) Sell AD spots from your sites, get PROFIT in euros.
Sell and buy ads Get extra money out of your mobile traffic.Comment
-
your mobile skydollars link is brokenComment
-
It seems to be working mobile sky-dollarsAttention(!)
Ero Advertising - (!) Sell AD spots from your sites, get PROFIT in euros.
Sell and buy ads Get extra money out of your mobile traffic.Comment
-
ohh, lol Anti-Maleware blocks the mobile sky dollars website as a malicious website. lolComment
-
-
yet you are advertising mobile brokers in your sig LOLStop sending mobile traffic to brokers. Send it to Mobile SkyDollars. Here is my today ratio: http://i.imm.io/DNIV.pngBADOINK.COM
skype: troncarverComment
-
I tried the mobile ads, and it basically made my site unreachable from the one mobile device I tried. I dont want to loose access from pads as my site works well in them, just the mobile phones, and I dont have all the devices in the world to test them from. So for now I wont use mobile redirects.Comment
-
As far as I know there aren't any issues with the mobile redirect server. Checking with tech and if there is an issue it will be resolved.
Our mobile revenues are at record numbers, we do monetize Mobile very well.
Have a good week!Comment
-
Unless that is all China and India traffic, you likely would make more with JuicyAds!Stop sending mobile traffic to brokers. Send it to Mobile SkyDollars. Here is my today ratio: http://i.imm.io/DNIV.png
Last edited by Wizzo; 09-18-2012, 07:12 AM.Looking for Opportunity!
Comment
-
Im making $6-7 dollars a day on juicy ad redirects when my average income for all my ads use to be around $3Comment
-
-
It works fine for me. The only downside is people probably won't come back to your site after the redirect, but it pays nicely.Comment
-


Comment