HazeCash.com Not Tracking My "Join Hits" Properly.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NastyNames
    Registered User
    • Aug 2011
    • 17

    #1

    HazeCash.com Not Tracking My "Join Hits" Properly.

    Hey Ladies & Gents,

    Quick Question.... I became an affiliate of hazecash back in June of 2011. To date I have made 4 sales that total $140.00. 3 of them are from 2011 and (1) from 2012. This year I have noticed that hazecash is not tracking my join hits properly and I really can't see how they could as when I click join they drop my affiliate code from the link. In a month I can bring them 8,000 visitors but have 0 join hits. Anyone else having any issues with these guys?
  • NastyNames
    Registered User
    • Aug 2011
    • 17

    #2
    Thanks so much for your responses... You guys are so GREAT!

    Comment

    • topsiteking
      ICQ: 470687453
      • Dec 2007
      • 3571

      #3
      Try posting this in the main area.
      ICQ: 470687453
      EMAIL: [email protected]

      Comment

      Working...