Tube Site Going Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GayBunny
    Confirmed User
    • Dec 2011
    • 131

    #1

    Tube Site Going Mobile

    I was wondering if anyone had some experience with turning a tube site mobile. I have no idea how this works, can someone explain what the procedures are.
    Gaybunny.com - Gay Tube Site
  • Markul
    Likes Pie
    • Dec 2007
    • 12407

    #2
    I'd ask myself if the tubesite is converting or if you are better off just selling the mobile visitors to someone like JuicyAds or simply setup a whitelabel with SGM.
    But.... I pulled out...

    Comment

    • Zuzana Designs
      All Your Design Needs
      • Feb 2005
      • 20908

      #3
      You're using MechBunny so all you need is a mobile design and it will detect the mobile device and display the mobile version.

      Website Design - Consulting - Development
      sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com - See Our Work

      Comment

      • Cystomatic
        Confirmed User
        • Dec 2011
        • 361

        #4
        What Zuzana said ;)

        Comment

        • GayBunny
          Confirmed User
          • Dec 2011
          • 131

          #5
          Thanks Zuzana!
          Gaybunny.com - Gay Tube Site

          Comment

          • stach14
            M3Server.com
            • May 2011
            • 667

            #6
            Yes very easy to do with the MechBunny
            M3Server - Celebrating 25 years of hosting
            Proud Sponsor of GFY.com
            Fully Managed Virtual & Dedicated Servers
            Chris Stach - [email protected] Skype: chris.stach14
            https://www.m3server.com

            Comment

            Working...