Hi guys :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bacter
    Registered User
    • Dec 2011
    • 14

    #1

    Hi guys :)

    Hi everyone,

    I´ve been lurking around this site for a while now and I finally decided to register (thanx Eric) ...
    I´m not a webmaster and I don´t own any site, I just like Internet and especially PORN haha...
    A friend of mine showed me "gfy . com" a few months ago, and every post I read I get more exited, and more confused, lol...It seems fun. I´m not pretending to make a living out of it, I just want to try this for fun, see what happens, I will probably get bored soon.
    I´ve got a business running on it´s own that gives me a lot of free time, time that I spend fuckin around the Internet anyway, so why not try to make some money.

    I´ve already read the rules, read the educational series, and read lot´s of threads here, some of them made me LMFAO...
    I just need to get started.
    I´ve got loads of questions to do but I´m gonna take it easy:

    1. First of all, I have to get a few blogs going on, I know I can use WP for blogs but what about ADULT Blogs, do I need some other Blog service?, Blogger or Thumblogger? (they are going to be free blogs at the mo..) Should I use the same for all my niches? or can I use WP for non adult niches and Blogger for Adult?.

    2. What about posting Images and videos: I´m going to use my own pics in some blogs but how can I use other pics and vids, do I need to pay?, trade?, are there any free pics available?, can I just download a pic and post it on one of my "Free blogs" This is very important, I NEED TO GET THIS STRAIGHT!!!!

    For example, Let´s say I start a Blog on Surfing, can I copy/paste any pic from gooogle image finder?

    Ok, hope you guys can help me out with this, I don´t want to sound boring, I´ll keep asking some other day... THaNX and GO FUUUU YOuR SELF
  • stach14
    M3Server.com
    • May 2011
    • 667

    #2
    Welcome to GFY and good luck on your project. You dont need to use a special blog service. WordPress is very easy to use and make blog sites with. I will be happy to help you with any hosting questions you may have as you will need somewhere to put your sites and blogs :-)
    M3Server - Celebrating 25 years of hosting
    Proud Sponsor of GFY.com
    Fully Managed Virtual & Dedicated Servers
    Chris Stach - [email protected] Skype: chris.stach14
    https://www.m3server.com

    Comment

    • Bacter
      Registered User
      • Dec 2011
      • 14

      #3
      Originally posted by stach14
      Welcome to GFY and good luck on your project. You dont need to use a special blog service. WordPress is very easy to use and make blog sites with. I will be happy to help you with any hosting questions you may have as you will need somewhere to put your sites and blogs :-)

      Thank you stach14, I´ll keep that in mind

      Comment

      • robber
        Web Developer
        • Jan 2011
        • 264

        #4
        Welcome to GFY, and good luck with your project.

        Hope everything goes well

        Rob

        Comment

        • Bacter
          Registered User
          • Dec 2011
          • 14

          #5
          Originally posted by robber
          Welcome to GFY, and good luck with your project.

          Hope everything goes well

          Rob
          Thanx ROb

          Comment

          • keysync
            Living the Dream
            • Sep 2011
            • 2375

            #6
            Take all advise with a grain of salt.
            Good luck.


            Comment

            • Bacter
              Registered User
              • Dec 2011
              • 14

              #7
              Originally posted by keysync
              Take all advise with a grain of salt.
              Good luck.

              Hi keysync, thank you for your advise.

              Comment

              • Chosen
                • Aug 2001
                • 63151

                #8
                Welcome to GFY

                Comment

                • 2ndxachrm
                  Confirmed User
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 353

                  #9
                  welcome to GFY! read and learn, there are some really good post in here, you just have to find them.
                  Sex. My favorite vice. www.myxxxpornvice.com

                  Comment

                  • Bacter
                    Registered User
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 14

                    #10
                    Originally posted by ;18674515
                    welcome to GFY! read and learn, there are some really good post in here, you just have to find them.
                    thanx 2ndxachrm, that´s what I´m doing...reading and reading.

                    Can I just create my own free blogs and upload vids and pics from other sites?
                    Can I use Adult material in a Free WP blog?, or better use Thumbloger.

                    I really want to get started, get my blogs, see how it works, hopefully I´ll get some traffic, learn how to use "Market samurai"... etc...
                    I´ve got millions of questions but I don´t want to be a pain in the ass for you guys, I want to take it easy.
                    Thank you guys for reading my thread

                    Comment

                    • Bacter
                      Registered User
                      • Dec 2011
                      • 14

                      #11
                      Should I start signing up with an affiliate program, or getting a sponsor, straight away?

                      Comment

                      • baryl
                        Confirmed User
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 1086

                        #12
                        Join an affiliate program and use their promo materials. Photos, video clips, banners, etc

                        Comment

                        • Avalana
                          Confirmed User
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 594

                          #13
                          welcome =)
                          bad behavior - Adult & Porn Site Reviews - Need a honest Review for your Adult Porn Site? Just drop me a line - ICQ @BADBEHAVIOR or SKYPE avalana.porngeekz

                          Comment

                          • Bacter
                            Registered User
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 14

                            #14
                            Thanx Baryl and Avalana

                            So, for an adult blog, I just have to create a blog, find a sponsor for every niche/blog, use their promo material and write some content...

                            I can use Wpress for non adult blogs, but what about adult ones, should I use thumblogger?

                            Comment

                            • baryl
                              Confirmed User
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 1086

                              #15
                              Don't use free blogs but if you insist, you can put adult stuff on thumblogger.
                              Spend a few bucks for a domain and shared hosting.

                              Comment

                              • Rokkon
                                Registered User
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 19

                                #16
                                I agree, buy a domain and shared hosting. It's not expensive.
                                You don't have to be a rocket engineer to install WordPress (the .org WP) on it and you can customize it to your liking (skins, plugins, ...)
                                NookieDirect - check it out!

                                Comment

                                • GayBunny
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Dec 2011
                                  • 131

                                  #17
                                  Welcome aboard. I suggest you start with blogger.com as they are owned by google and will be indexed much faster. I also use wordpress.org, but you need your own server. It's much better than wordpress.com (free), but they have limitations. You really should do your research on SEO (search engine optimization) if you really want any chance in this industry. Good luck, it's going to be a long road ahead, i've been dong this for a couple of months now and i'm working day and night.
                                  Gaybunny.com - Gay Tube Site

                                  Comment

                                  • martinsc
                                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                                    • Jun 2005
                                    • 27043

                                    #18
                                    welcome to the zoo and good luck
                                    Make Money

                                    Comment

                                    • Bacter
                                      Registered User
                                      • Dec 2011
                                      • 14

                                      #19
                                      ^^ thanx for you replies...

                                      You all insist in buying a domain, is that so important? I had the idea of creating a few blogs an see how things work, and later on buy some domains if it gets me hooked.
                                      Am I going to waist my time with "free blogs"?, aren´t they useful later on?

                                      I´ve been reading about Seo, search engines, keywork search, tools etc... still need to digest all the reading, but I´m getting there Thats why i need to start practicing, to fully understand what I´m reading LOL... I´m going nuts with all these new words, english is not my native language but I try my best.

                                      I know it´s hardwork, and the more you work the more you earn, if you do it right of course. Thanx for helping.

                                      Comment

                                      • Spunky
                                        I need a beer
                                        • Jun 2002
                                        • 133978

                                        #20
                                        Welcome to the board

                                        Comment

                                        • pm2000
                                          Confirmed User
                                          • Aug 2002
                                          • 3135

                                          #21
                                          Welcome, here are some Newbie webmaster tips to get you started
                                          http://www.pmmarketing.org/webmasterschool/

                                          Comment

                                          • Cash
                                            Click on my TCG signature
                                            • Feb 2002
                                            • 20825

                                            #22
                                            Welcome to GFY
                                            $9.95/month for 15000 GB bandwidth monthly, unlimited (sub)domains and MySQL5, PHP4/5, 500 GB disk storage! ; use any of these invitation codes: 216263692101; 408636009193; 846090586647; my ICQ 30160426!

                                            Comment

                                            • Xelot
                                              Registered User
                                              • Jul 2009
                                              • 7

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by Bacter
                                              2. What about posting Images and videos: I´m going to use my own pics in some blogs but how can I use other pics and vids, do I need to pay?, trade?, are there any free pics available?, can I just download a pic and post it on one of my "Free blogs" This is very important, I NEED TO GET THIS STRAIGHT!!!!

                                              For example, Let´s say I start a Blog on Surfing, can I copy/paste any pic from gooogle image finder?
                                              Short answer? Maybe.

                                              If the image you snag is a popular image, it is possible that the copyright holder, or someone who knows its a copyrighted pic will stumble upon it.

                                              Copyright infringement is one thing you need to be VERY careful about. Although digital copyright has teeth if you're big enough, even the little people can make themselves a pain in your ass. Get familiar with the DMCA. There's a Wikipedia article on it and a fuck-ton of other info about it all over the web. A lot of people don't care if you use their images, but some do. A lot. So, best rule of thumb, if it's not yours, get permission from the owner.

                                              Best of luck

                                              Comment

                                              • Bacter
                                                Registered User
                                                • Dec 2011
                                                • 14

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by Xelot
                                                Short answer? Maybe.

                                                If the image you snag is a popular image, it is possible that the copyright holder, or someone who knows its a copyrighted pic will stumble upon it.

                                                Copyright infringement is one thing you need to be VERY careful about. Although digital copyright has teeth if you're big enough, even the little people can make themselves a pain in your ass. Get familiar with the DMCA. There's a Wikipedia article on it and a fuck-ton of other info about it all over the web. A lot of people don't care if you use their images, but some do. A lot. So, best rule of thumb, if it's not yours, get permission from the owner.

                                                Best of luck
                                                Hi Xelot, I´ll take a look at DMCA, thanx
                                                I´ve seen the same vids in many different tube sites, do the share the vids? or they just use them without permission? , What if they are stolen amateur vids?

                                                Is it a good idea to host vids in sites like Videarn(.)com, and then link them to my blogs? if not, where should I host them?

                                                Comment

                                                • u-Bob
                                                  there's no $$$ in porn
                                                  • Jul 2005
                                                  • 33063

                                                  #25
                                                  welcome

                                                  Comment

                                                  • BaldBishop
                                                    Confirmed User
                                                    • Jul 2005
                                                    • 2115

                                                    #26
                                                    Hi, welcome.

                                                    Comment

                                                    • KingNigel
                                                      Confirmed User
                                                      • Aug 2006
                                                      • 1756

                                                      #27
                                                      Welcome...
                                                      OKPay Sponsors
                                                      Load your OKPay account directly with Moneybookers, Liqpay, Bitcoin, Cashu, RBK Money,... No need for a 3rd party exchanger.
                                                      Payment gateway modules for OSCommerce, Zen-Cart, VirtueMart, cubecart, 3dcart,... available. Find out more.

                                                      Comment

                                                      • MrCain
                                                        Confirmed User
                                                        • Jun 2006
                                                        • 3332

                                                        #28
                                                        welcome to GFY!
                                                        Sigmund

                                                        Comment

                                                        • Bacter
                                                          Registered User
                                                          • Dec 2011
                                                          • 14

                                                          #29
                                                          ^^ HAHA... Thank you guys

                                                          Comment

                                                          • michael.kickass
                                                            Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                            • Mar 2009
                                                            • 11039

                                                            #30
                                                            Welcome aboard!
                                                            NICERATIOS - $30 PPS - 50% Rev Share - 5% WM Referral - High Converting Sites!
                                                            Any questions about your NICERATIOS account? Vanessa will take care of you: [email protected]

                                                            Looking to expand your business in general, maybe sell your sites? Contact me:
                                                            [email protected]

                                                            Comment

                                                            • Bacter
                                                              Registered User
                                                              • Dec 2011
                                                              • 14

                                                              #31
                                                              ^^ Thank you

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...