Could use suggestions for my site.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • realgirlsdoporn
    Registered User
    • May 2011
    • 2

    #1

    Could use suggestions for my site.

    I am the male talent for girlsdoporn... I started a blog where I post videos that I filmed behind the scenes. I am newer to the whole webmaster/affiliate thing. Was just seeing if any experts had some constructive criticism. I appreciate any advice that you may have.

    Thanks
  • realgirlsdoporn
    Registered User
    • May 2011
    • 2

    #2
    My blog is RealGirlsDoPorn.com

    Comment

    • plsureking
      bored
      • Aug 2003
      • 4985

      #3
      looks good. your "click here" links are a little small tho. i would suggest banners or buttons.
      .
      # ./

      Comment

      • Stevo_fl
        Registered User
        • May 2011
        • 7

        #4
        POV casting couch, it's a pretty heavily produced niche, how much do those cost you to produce?
        http://www.monstersofjizz.com

        Comment

        • Gonzodave
          Confirmed User
          • Aug 2010
          • 390

          #5
          I like it - but then again I am biased! I just love POV casting couch videos!

          Comment

          • Chosen
            • Aug 2001
            • 63151

            #6
            Welcome to GFY

            Comment

            • GARY LEE
              Confirmed User
              • Aug 2007
              • 600

              #7
              Good luck. Your in a pretty competitive niche so try to find a little twist to it to make you a little different.
              amateur porn videos
              lipstick lesbians

              Comment

              • robber
                Web Developer
                • Jan 2011
                • 264

                #8
                Your site looks great man, with some good content, keep it up

                Rob

                Comment

                • dc0ded
                  Confirmed User
                  • May 2011
                  • 1022

                  #9
                  well your blog looks pretty good. congrats and keep the good work going .
                  Guaranteed Adult SEO Service- Just $275 per month

                  Comment

                  Working...