CCW Permit...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AaronM
    GFY Royality ;)
    • Oct 2001
    • 46917

    #51
    Originally posted by Sly
    Your scenario is as ridiculous as the scenario of Donny playing Rambo to save the neighborhood.
    Really?

    http://www.8newsnow.com/global/story.asp?s=12785291

    Comment

    • Deej
      I make pixels work
      • Jun 2005
      • 24386

      #52
      Originally posted by Sly
      Your scenario is as ridiculous as the scenario of Donny playing Rambo to save the neighborhood.
      Exactly my thought. J, we all know your vendetta against Donny. Seriously though... the scenario is bunk.

      Deej's Designs n' What Not
      Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


      Icq#30096880

      Comment

      • Deej
        I make pixels work
        • Jun 2005
        • 24386

        #53
        Originally posted by AaronM
        THats nothing like the scenario laid out...

        Deej's Designs n' What Not
        Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


        Icq#30096880

        Comment

        • Sly
          Let's do some business!
          • Sep 2004
          • 31380

          #54
          Originally posted by AaronM
          Uh... ok?
          Vacares - Web Hosting, Domains, O365, Security & More - Paxum and BTC Accepted

          Windows VPS now available
          Great for TSS, Nifty Stats, remote work, virtual assistants, etc.
          Click here for more details.

          Comment

          • BigDeanEvans
            So Fucking Banned
            • Apr 2006
            • 1368

            #55
            Originally posted by dig420
            Aaron, how many times have you been out in public and a gunman has opened fire on a crowded populace? What are the odds of that happening? The general public is in much greater danger from a pack of paranoid Rambo-survivalist types running around in public with loaded firearms than they are from some 20,000,000 to 1 chance they'll run into psycho randomly spraying bullets in the mall. You think the risks of someone having a gun in their home are GREATER than Bubba tea-partier with a messiah-persecution complex carrying his 9 to the local Arby's?

            Also, I'm ex-military. If I'm shooting at you from the distance of my bed to my bedroom door, I'm not going to miss. And if I do, I've got 15 more shots following hot behind the first one. You don't need to be super trained to hit someone from 20 feet away anyway.
            A person who never shot a pistol might miss that's why its better to have this..

            Comment

            • baddog
              So Fucking Banned
              • Apr 2001
              • 107089

              #56
              Originally posted by AaronM
              I'll bet all 16 round you keep in your mag are the same right? Unfortunately the military doesn't teach you any better.
              Could you elaborate on this please?

              Originally posted by Jean-Francois
              Picture some guys in the gun shop wanting to buy a gun but can't and they hear this idiot bragging having to on him. What stops them to jump him, steel his guns and possibly hurt him and go shoot someone.

              To me there is way more chance of this happening to someone flaunting about carrying a gun then Donny having to use it to protect himself from a violent attack

              Comment

              • AaronM
                GFY Royality ;)
                • Oct 2001
                • 46917

                #57
                Originally posted by Deej
                Exactly my thought. J, we all know your vendetta against Donny. Seriously though... the scenario is bunk.

                No, it's really not bunk at all.

                Letting the world know you are carrying can generate a few different reactions:

                1: If there is somebody who intends harm to others and they know you are packing, you have just painted a target on yourself. People still rob banks that have armed guards, but they typically neutralize that threat.

                2: Since not everybody is comfortable around guns, you could inadvertently create a situation that ends up hurting you like 21 days ago when Police murdered a man in a Las Vegas Costco store simply because somebody noticed he was packing and called the cops.

                3: Just like on GFY, some people run their mouths in real life. They wanna call you a pussy for carrying a gun in public or whatever. The bottom line is that this creates a challenge situation when no situation needed to be created in the first place.

                4: The element of surprise is completely gone. Should you need to use your weapon, you've lost that second or 2 advantage.

                All this being said, there are some states that I do not have a CWP for. In those states, I often open carry, when allowed, but I'm very aware of my surroundings and I take extra precautions to limit the visibility of my gun. IE, while standing at a counter I will turn sideways so my gun is under the counter and out of site of those standing around me. I'll also make sure my gun side is towards the inside of a table instead of exposed to the entire restaurant. Etc...

                If you're carrying a gun simply to let others know you are carrying a gun, you're a fucking tool and yes, you most likely will end up with trouble.

                Comment

                • stocktrader23
                  Let's do some business.
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 18781

                  #58
                  Originally posted by baddog
                  What city is this?
                  Shreveport, LA.


                  Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

                  "I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."

                  Comment

                  • stocktrader23
                    Let's do some business.
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 18781

                    #59
                    Originally posted by dig420
                    You don't need to be super trained to hit someone from 20 feet away anyway.
                    This is what you would think but nobody can shoot. Don't believe me? Take a cop or thug to the shooting range.


                    Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

                    "I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."

                    Comment

                    • AaronM
                      GFY Royality ;)
                      • Oct 2001
                      • 46917

                      #60
                      Originally posted by Deej
                      THats nothing like the scenario laid out...

                      Mostly because that article is full of lies to cover up the cops fuck ups.

                      Bottom line is the man was licensed to carry and somebody called the cops on him for it because he was arguing with store management. The cops reacted wrong, put excessive rounds into the man, & killed him.

                      Big ass cover up ensues.....

                      Had nobody known he was carrying, he would still be alive.

                      Comment

                      • CheeseHead Nacho Burger
                        So Fucking Banned
                        • May 2008
                        • 226

                        #61
                        Originally posted by AaronM
                        Letting the world know you are carrying can generate a few different reactions:

                        1: If there is somebody who intends harm to others and they know you are packing, you have just painted a target on yourself. People still rob banks that have armed guards, but they typically neutralize that threat.

                        2: Since not everybody is comfortable around guns, you could inadvertently create a situation that ends up hurting you like 21 days ago when Police murdered a man in a Las Vegas Costco store simply because somebody noticed he was packing and called the cops.

                        3: Just like on GFY, some people run their mouths in real life. They wanna call you a pussy for carrying a gun in public or whatever. The bottom line is that this creates a challenge situation when no situation needed to be created in the first place.

                        4: The element of surprise is completely gone. Should you need to use your weapon, you've lost that second or 2 advantage.
                        And here Aaron makes the arguments for the other side/opinion I mentioned before... but since you ended your post by talking about your own carry habits, I'd say you must think letting people know outweighs the risk of them knowing. Is that correct?

                        Comment

                        • dig420
                          Confirmed User
                          • May 2001
                          • 9240

                          #62
                          Originally posted by AaronM
                          So you question how many times I've been around an unlikely situation by comparing it to another unlikely situation and calling it more dangerous? You're talking out your ass man.

                          You can protect your bedroom. Congrats. I can protect my entire neighborhood and more if needed.

                          Being ex-military has fuck all to do with this topic. I'd bet that I can out shoot you, and most any other GFYer, with pretty much any modern gun...And I have no military background. And I'm not talking out my ass. Enough GFYers have been to the range with me to vouch for this. Did I mention that I also build my own gas guns, bolt guns, and 1911's as well as own 2 firearms related businesses?

                          No, you don't need to be "super trained" to shoot somebody at 20 feet but most people can't consistently hit any vital areas at that distance on stationary targets while standing, let alone hitting moving targets while laying in bed in a dark room and half asleep.

                          I'll bet all 16 round you keep in your mag are the same right? Unfortunately the military doesn't teach you any better.
                          What the hell are you talking about? You said you don't carry a gun to avoid a fight, you carry it to resolve some situation where a madman is shooting up some place in public. You also pointed out that people who only have a gun in the house for protection in case of a break-in are more dangerous than these weird-ass survivalist nutballs that carry guns in public. I pointed out that situation one is about as likely as winning the lottery, or less so. Your second hypothesis is just ridiculous.

                          I shot 38 out of 40 human silhouettes for an expert rating in the US Army. Whether you can shoot better than me or not doesn't really matter, because I can definitely hit some fuck sneaking around in my house, as can just about anyone at close range. I also don't need hollow point cop killers to stop the crackhead who just jimmied my back door.

                          See, it's shit like that that makes gun fanatics so dangerous. Carrying around a 9 on your ankle and a .45 in your waistband loaded with hollow points, just waiting for somebody to fuck with you. That may not apply to you personally, but it applies to probably about 95% of these guys. They carry those guns in case of road rage. Or in case some black dude disrespects them in a mall. A chickenshit gun nut walking around mad at the world who thinks the govt. and Mexicans are out to get them is just about the most dangerous individual to have walking our streets I can imagine.

                          Comment

                          • AaronM
                            GFY Royality ;)
                            • Oct 2001
                            • 46917

                            #63
                            Originally posted by stocktrader23
                            This is what you would think but nobody can shoot. Don't believe me? Take a cop or thug to the shooting range.

                            Or a group of webmasters.

                            Most of you fuckers should not be allowed around firearms.

                            Comment

                            • dig420
                              Confirmed User
                              • May 2001
                              • 9240

                              #64
                              Originally posted by BigDeanEvans
                              A person who never shot a pistol might miss that's why its better to have this..

                              Yeah shotguns are best for home defense, but I like keeping my pistol in the drawer right by my head. I don't want to leave a shotgun out on display where I can get to it quick, and I don't want it on a closet shelf in case I DO need to get to it quick. I have a 9mm with 16 rds in the clip, and if I can't take someone out with that, I don't deserve to live lol

                              Comment

                              • AaronM
                                GFY Royality ;)
                                • Oct 2001
                                • 46917

                                #65
                                Originally posted by CheeseHead Nacho Burger
                                And here Aaron makes the arguments for the other side/opinion I mentioned before... but since you ended your post by talking about your own carry habits, I'd say you must think letting people know outweighs the risk of them knowing. Is that correct?

                                Not at all. I never intend to let people know and prefer that they never do. I'm always covering my gun with my arm to decrease exposure. I'd prefer that all states honor each others CCW permits.

                                Comment

                                • Deej
                                  I make pixels work
                                  • Jun 2005
                                  • 24386

                                  #66
                                  Originally posted by AaronM
                                  No, it's really not bunk at all.

                                  Letting the world know you are carrying can generate a few different reactions:

                                  1: If there is somebody who intends harm to others and they know you are packing, you have just painted a target on yourself. People still rob banks that have armed guards, but they typically neutralize that threat.

                                  2: Since not everybody is comfortable around guns, you could inadvertently create a situation that ends up hurting you like 21 days ago when Police murdered a man in a Las Vegas Costco store simply because somebody noticed he was packing and called the cops.

                                  3: Just like on GFY, some people run their mouths in real life. They wanna call you a pussy for carrying a gun in public or whatever. The bottom line is that this creates a challenge situation when no situation needed to be created in the first place.

                                  4: The element of surprise is completely gone. Should you need to use your weapon, you've lost that second or 2 advantage.

                                  All this being said, there are some states that I do not have a CWP for. In those states, I often open carry, when allowed, but I'm very aware of my surroundings and I take extra precautions to limit the visibility of my gun. IE, while standing at a counter I will turn sideways so my gun is under the counter and out of site of those standing around me. I'll also make sure my gun side is towards the inside of a table instead of exposed to the entire restaurant. Etc...

                                  If you're carrying a gun simply to let others know you are carrying a gun, you're a fucking tool and yes, you most likely will end up with trouble.
                                  1. People rob banks for the money and yes they neutralize a threat... thats a plan of success. They didnt enter the bank to go at the guys with guns because they know they have them. I dont see this as the same...

                                  2. Sure they noticed a gun and that may have triggered the cop response and evacuation, but as I read it, the guy was abusing their store and when confronted by police pulled his gun. I believe thats a bit more than just having a gun got him killed. He fucked up big time while having a gun. Probably didnt go through or abide by the training he was offered.

                                  3. If someone finds another as a challenge simply because they are carrying... then youre dealing with a mental issue. If the person carrying is not posing a threat other than having himself armed... then there ideally shouldnt be an problem.

                                  4. lost advantage... right... but again. people reading this arent going to be seeking Donny out... at least id hope not as theyd be giant hypocrites.

                                  I was merely talking about the scenario Jman laid out about having a dude eager for a gun at a gun store eye balling Donny brag about his 2 firearms he now carries.

                                  Obviously you know far more about fireamrs and their contorl, but I was arguing the logic of the comparison.

                                  You wanna duke this out?

                                  Deej's Designs n' What Not
                                  Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


                                  Icq#30096880

                                  Comment

                                  • Deej
                                    I make pixels work
                                    • Jun 2005
                                    • 24386

                                    #67
                                    Originally posted by AaronM
                                    Mostly because that article is full of lies to cover up the cops fuck ups.

                                    Bottom line is the man was licensed to carry and somebody called the cops on him for it because he was arguing with store management. The cops reacted wrong, put excessive rounds into the man, & killed him.

                                    Big ass cover up ensues.....

                                    Had nobody known he was carrying, he would still be alive.
                                    well then...

                                    Deej's Designs n' What Not
                                    Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


                                    Icq#30096880

                                    Comment

                                    • AaronM
                                      GFY Royality ;)
                                      • Oct 2001
                                      • 46917

                                      #68
                                      Originally posted by dig420
                                      You also pointed out that people who only have a gun in the house for protection in case of a break-in are more dangerous than these weird-ass survivalist nutballs that carry guns in public.
                                      Um...No, I didn't.

                                      "That may not apply to you personally, but it applies to probably about 95% of these guys."

                                      And I'm not necessarily speaking directly about YOU throughout that post either. Not one thing I have posted is ridiculous but pulling bullshit stats out of your ass that detract from your credibility is.

                                      Comment

                                      • AaronM
                                        GFY Royality ;)
                                        • Oct 2001
                                        • 46917

                                        #69
                                        Originally posted by dig420
                                        Yeah shotguns are best for home defense, but I like keeping my pistol in the drawer right by my head. I don't want to leave a shotgun out on display where I can get to it quick, and I don't want it on a closet shelf in case I DO need to get to it quick. I have a 9mm with 16 rds in the clip, and if I can't take someone out with that, I don't deserve to live lol

                                        So knowing this, you should also know that you can get shotguns that will fit in your nightstand nicely. The Serbu Super Shorty comes to mind and it's around the same price as a good handgun plus the one time cost of the tax stamp.

                                        Comment

                                        • Deej
                                          I make pixels work
                                          • Jun 2005
                                          • 24386

                                          #70
                                          Originally posted by AaronM
                                          So knowing this, you should also know that you can get shotguns that will fit in your nightstand nicely. The Serbu Super Shorty comes to mind and it's around the same price as a good handgun plus the one time cost of the tax stamp.
                                          Nice, I dig the flip grip.

                                          Deej's Designs n' What Not
                                          Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


                                          Icq#30096880

                                          Comment

                                          • dig420
                                            Confirmed User
                                            • May 2001
                                            • 9240

                                            #71
                                            Originally posted by AaronM
                                            Um...No, I didn't.

                                            "That may not apply to you personally, but it applies to probably about 95% of these guys."

                                            And I'm not necessarily speaking directly about YOU throughout that post either. Not one thing I have posted is ridiculous but pulling bullshit stats out of your ass that detract from your credibility is.
                                            I don't need stats to know that some guy who bought the seed bank from the Glenn Beck show to prepare for the coming apocalypse walking around the mall armed to the teeth is a bad thing. And that's who most of these CCW freaks are, walking into restaurants with a loaded sidearm in a holster like Doc Holliday. It's ridiculous.

                                            Comment

                                            • dig420
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • May 2001
                                              • 9240

                                              #72
                                              Originally posted by AaronM
                                              So knowing this, you should also know that you can get shotguns that will fit in your nightstand nicely. The Serbu Super Shorty comes to mind and it's around the same price as a good handgun plus the one time cost of the tax stamp.
                                              I got a 9mm, I got a pit bull, I got bjj training too although I'm fat and old now. If that's not enough, then I'm never going to feel safe enough. I think I've done what's necessary already lol... Although if I had known about that before I got the handgun it would have definitely been an option.

                                              I can see maybe carrying some Mace or a stun gun in public. Something non-lethal. A loaded gun is overdoing it.

                                              Comment

                                              • Deej
                                                I make pixels work
                                                • Jun 2005
                                                • 24386

                                                #73
                                                Originally posted by dig420
                                                I don't need stats to know that some guy who bought the seed bank from the Glenn Beck show to prepare for the coming apocalypse walking around the mall armed to the teeth is a bad thing. And that's who most of these CCW freaks are, walking into restaurants with a loaded sidearm in a holster like Doc Holliday. It's ridiculous.
                                                completely false... Sure there are those nuts. But far more sane people carry for reasons rather than delusions.

                                                Deej's Designs n' What Not
                                                Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


                                                Icq#30096880

                                                Comment

                                                • CheeseHead Nacho Burger
                                                  So Fucking Banned
                                                  • May 2008
                                                  • 226

                                                  #74
                                                  Originally posted by dig420
                                                  I don't need stats to know that some guy who bought the seed bank from the Glenn Beck show to prepare for the coming apocalypse walking around the mall armed to the teeth is a bad thing. And that's who most of these CCW freaks are, walking into restaurants with a loaded sidearm in a holster like Doc Holliday. It's ridiculous.
                                                  You're obviously very ignorant of real facts, and instead make up your own. In the last 4 months I've had conversations with literally dozens of people who carry concealed. I've known some of them for years and never had a clue they carried. These are conservative little grand mothers, college aged guys and girls, pastors, business owners... normal, everyday people.

                                                  Comment

                                                  • AaronM
                                                    GFY Royality ;)
                                                    • Oct 2001
                                                    • 46917

                                                    #75
                                                    Originally posted by Deej
                                                    1. People rob banks for the money and yes they neutralize a threat... thats a plan of success. They didnt enter the bank to go at the guys with guns because they know they have them. I dont see this as the same...

                                                    2. Sure they noticed a gun and that may have triggered the cop response and evacuation, but as I read it, the guy was abusing their store and when confronted by police pulled his gun. I believe thats a bit more than just having a gun got him killed. He fucked up big time while having a gun. Probably didnt go through or abide by the training he was offered.

                                                    3. If someone finds another as a challenge simply because they are carrying... then youre dealing with a mental issue. If the person carrying is not posing a threat other than having himself armed... then there ideally shouldnt be an problem.

                                                    4. lost advantage... right... but again. people reading this arent going to be seeking Donny out... at least id hope not as theyd be giant hypocrites.

                                                    I was merely talking about the scenario Jman laid out about having a dude eager for a gun at a gun store eye balling Donny brag about his 2 firearms he now carries.

                                                    Obviously you know far more about fireamrs and their contorl, but I was arguing the logic of the comparison.

                                                    You wanna duke this out?

                                                    1: Sorry, I thought we were discussing whether or not announcing to the world that you are carrying a gun is the right thing to do and could potentially cause you problems.

                                                    2: The guy was flat out murdered. What you read in that article is lies. Too many eye witnesses with a different story and a video system that just happens to be experiencing "technical difficulties."

                                                    3: Agreed, however, see my response to #2.

                                                    4: I'm not talking about Donny specifically.
                                                    Last edited by AaronM; 07-31-2010, 01:52 PM.

                                                    Comment

                                                    • AaronM
                                                      GFY Royality ;)
                                                      • Oct 2001
                                                      • 46917

                                                      #76
                                                      Originally posted by dig420
                                                      I don't need stats to know that some guy who bought the seed bank from the Glenn Beck show to prepare for the coming apocalypse walking around the mall armed to the teeth is a bad thing. And that's who most of these CCW freaks are, walking into restaurants with a loaded sidearm in a holster like Doc Holliday. It's ridiculous.
                                                      That's your misguided interpretation and opinions, not facts or laws.

                                                      Comment

                                                      • Deej
                                                        I make pixels work
                                                        • Jun 2005
                                                        • 24386

                                                        #77
                                                        Originally posted by AaronM
                                                        1: Sorry, I thought we were discussing whether or not announcing to the world that you are carrying a gun is the right thing to do.

                                                        2: The guy was flat out murdered. What you read in that article is lies. Too many eye witnesses with a different story and a video system that just happens to be experiencing "technical difficulties."

                                                        3: Agreed, however, see my response to #2.

                                                        4: I'm not talking about Donny specifically.
                                                        I accept your apology...

                                                        Deej's Designs n' What Not
                                                        Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


                                                        Icq#30096880

                                                        Comment

                                                        • Jman
                                                          Already an AI veteran
                                                          • Sep 2003
                                                          • 22834

                                                          #78
                                                          Originally posted by Deej
                                                          Exactly my thought. J, we all know your vendetta against Donny. Seriously though... the scenario is bunk.
                                                          It as nothing to do with donny, any Idiot letting the world knows he carries to weapons IS an idiot.

                                                          And is this Donny we are talking to, seems to me cheeseburger man been arguing he was not
                                                          Orkestrait NSFW AI
                                                          FantasyXXX.AI
                                                          Email: [email protected] TG: @jman1216

                                                          Comment

                                                          • Deej
                                                            I make pixels work
                                                            • Jun 2005
                                                            • 24386

                                                            #79
                                                            Originally posted by Jean-Francois
                                                            It as nothing to do with donny, any Idiot letting the world knows he carries to weapons IS an idiot.

                                                            And is this Donny we are talking to, seems to me cheeseburger man been arguing he was not
                                                            well its obvious he is, so lets get past that, although he didnt say he was or wasnt. Word games. good times...

                                                            Deej's Designs n' What Not
                                                            Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


                                                            Icq#30096880

                                                            Comment

                                                            • dig420
                                                              Confirmed User
                                                              • May 2001
                                                              • 9240

                                                              #80
                                                              Originally posted by CheeseHead Nacho Burger
                                                              You're obviously very ignorant of real facts, and instead make up your own. In the last 4 months I've had conversations with literally dozens of people who carry concealed. I've known some of them for years and never had a clue they carried. These are conservative little grand mothers, college aged guys and girls, pastors, business owners... normal, everyday people.
                                                              Uh huh. Sure you have. You have a conversation nearly every day - assuming 'dozens' refers to at least three dozen - in the past four months with random people in which they confess to you that they have a pistol in their underwear. Especially little old ladies, they're really well known for being so forthcoming about that. What, are you going to NRA meetings every single day?

                                                              Isn't there something in the bible about giving false witness?

                                                              Comment

                                                              • Deej
                                                                I make pixels work
                                                                • Jun 2005
                                                                • 24386

                                                                #81
                                                                Originally posted by dig420
                                                                Uh huh. Sure you have. You have a conversation nearly every day - assuming 'dozens' refers to at least three dozen - in the past four months with random people in which they confess to you that they have a pistol in their underwear. Especially little old ladies, they're really well known for being so forthcoming about that. What, are you going to NRA meetings every single day?

                                                                Isn't there something in the bible about giving false witness?
                                                                YOu think little old ladies and school moms and tax accountants and college girls and strippers and church folk and aunt margret arent CCW?

                                                                Its just 90% nutjobs waiting to pop a cap on any confrontation?

                                                                come on now...

                                                                Deej's Designs n' What Not
                                                                Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


                                                                Icq#30096880

                                                                Comment

                                                                • CheeseHead Nacho Burger
                                                                  So Fucking Banned
                                                                  • May 2008
                                                                  • 226

                                                                  #82
                                                                  Originally posted by dig420
                                                                  Uh huh. Sure you have. You have a conversation nearly every day - assuming 'dozens' refers to at least three dozen - in the past four months with random people in which they confess to you that they have a pistol in their underwear. Especially little old ladies, they're really well known for being so forthcoming about that. What, are you going to NRA meetings every single day?

                                                                  Isn't there something in the bible about giving false witness?
                                                                  Do you always insist on seeing everything from your own perspective, never considering your perspective might need glasses?

                                                                  Imagine this, genius:
                                                                  You live in a smallish community. In that community are a handful of gun stores. Almost every time you visit one, which is pretty regularly, the place is packed so full of people that you must wait for significant amounts of time to be assisted. Now imagine that instead of just standing there silently you actually have conversations with others. And, since you all happen to be in a GUN STORE, one topic of conversation is CCW laws. Now, since aforementioned community is smallish, do you think you might run into people you know? Do you think you might say something like, "Well, Betty! I never took you for the gun owning type! In fact, my preconceived ideas about gun owners sure have been changing these last 4 months!"


                                                                  Imagine... it's easy if you try.

                                                                  Comment

                                                                  • AaronM
                                                                    GFY Royality ;)
                                                                    • Oct 2001
                                                                    • 46917

                                                                    #83
                                                                    Originally posted by dig420
                                                                    Uh huh. Sure you have. You have a conversation nearly every day - assuming 'dozens' refers to at least three dozen - in the past four months with random people in which they confess to you that they have a pistol in their underwear. Especially little old ladies, they're really well known for being so forthcoming about that. What, are you going to NRA meetings every single day?

                                                                    Isn't there something in the bible about giving false witness?

                                                                    And if I told you I have had similar conversations?

                                                                    BTW....Everybody needs an M79 for home protection these days, I suggest you pick one up ASAP. A little too big for the nightstand but it can lean up beside one and still not be "on display."

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    • Deej
                                                                      I make pixels work
                                                                      • Jun 2005
                                                                      • 24386

                                                                      #84
                                                                      Originally posted by AaronM
                                                                      And if I told you I have had similar conversations?

                                                                      BTW....Everybody needs an M79 for home protection these days, I suggest you pick one up ASAP. A little too big for the nightstand but it can lean up beside one and still not be "on display."

                                                                      Is that a fucking grenade launcher?


                                                                      EDIT - Its the fucking Thumper!
                                                                      Last edited by Deej; 07-31-2010, 02:15 PM.

                                                                      Deej's Designs n' What Not
                                                                      Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


                                                                      Icq#30096880

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      • AaronM
                                                                        GFY Royality ;)
                                                                        • Oct 2001
                                                                        • 46917

                                                                        #85
                                                                        Originally posted by Deej
                                                                        Is that a fucking grenade launcher?

                                                                        Indeed, it is.

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        • Vendzilla
                                                                          Biker Gnome
                                                                          • Mar 2004
                                                                          • 23200

                                                                          #86
                                                                          Originally posted by AaronM
                                                                          And if I told you I have had similar conversations?

                                                                          BTW....Everybody needs an M79 for home protection these days, I suggest you pick one up ASAP. A little too big for the nightstand but it can lean up beside one and still not be "on display."

                                                                          I qualified on that in the Navy, damn fun with the right ammo

                                                                          Favorite thing to shoot in the military was the M-14, I really didn't see missing with that


                                                                          As for how cops shoot, I would agree most can't shoot for shit, I've been to the range when they were qualifying, scary how bad some were
                                                                          Daughter got a ribbon for the pistol in boot camp, hehe
                                                                          Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
                                                                          think about that

                                                                          Comment

                                                                          • AaronM
                                                                            GFY Royality ;)
                                                                            • Oct 2001
                                                                            • 46917

                                                                            #87
                                                                            Originally posted by Vendzilla
                                                                            I qualified on that in the Navy, damn fun with the right ammo

                                                                            Favorite thing to shoot in the military was the M-14, I really didn't see missing with that


                                                                            As for how cops shoot, I would agree most can't shoot for shit, I've been to the range when they were qualifying, scary how bad some were
                                                                            Daughter got a ribbon for the pistol in boot camp, hehe

                                                                            I was shooting with 2 US Air Marshals last week. They were practicing drawing and shooting from airplane seats. They need still need more practice.

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            • Vendzilla
                                                                              Biker Gnome
                                                                              • Mar 2004
                                                                              • 23200

                                                                              #88
                                                                              Originally posted by AaronM
                                                                              I was shooting with 2 US Air Marshals last week. They were practicing drawing and shooting from airplane seats. They need still need more practice.
                                                                              Dad is a member of the Single Action Shooters Society, they're cowboy shooters, they set up all sorts of scenarios to shoot from, I saw one time, they had to shoot while sitting in a bathtub
                                                                              Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
                                                                              think about that

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              • AsianDivaGirlsWebDude
                                                                                Purveyor, Fine Asian Porn
                                                                                • Jul 2004
                                                                                • 38323

                                                                                #89




                                                                                You guys crack me up...

                                                                                ADG
                                                                                Asian Diva Girls - Exclusive Photos and Videos



                                                                                Asian Diva Girls Affiliate Program (50% ccBill Revshare)

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                • BigDeanEvans
                                                                                  So Fucking Banned
                                                                                  • Apr 2006
                                                                                  • 1368

                                                                                  #90
                                                                                  Originally posted by dig420
                                                                                  Aaron, how many times have you been out in public and a gunman has opened fire on a crowded populace? What are the odds of that happening? The general public is in much greater danger from a pack of paranoid Rambo-survivalist types running around in public with loaded firearms than they are from some 20,000,000 to 1 chance they'll run into psycho randomly spraying bullets in the mall. You think the risks of someone having a gun in their home are GREATER than Bubba tea-partier with a messiah-persecution complex carrying his 9 to the local Arby's?

                                                                                  Also, I'm ex-military. If I'm shooting at you from the distance of my bed to my bedroom door, I'm not going to miss. And if I do, I've got 15 more shots following hot behind the first one. You don't need to be super trained to hit someone from 20 feet away anyway.

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  • PenisFace
                                                                                    Confirmed User
                                                                                    • Oct 2003
                                                                                    • 3774

                                                                                    #91
                                                                                    Originally posted by CheeseHead Nacho Burger
                                                                                    ...I haz one! Finally showed up in my mailbox today.

                                                                                    Went to get it laminated at Mail Boxes Etc. The kid who did it asked, "Are you carrying now?" "Yep. Two, actually." "Cool!"

                                                                                    Can't help but feel like everyone I meet today somehow knows, despite the concealment holsters.
                                                                                    Cheesehead Nacho Burger was at the mall yesterday, here is an exclusive photograph obtained by PenisFace news.

                                                                                    Need custom blog posts or articles? Hit me up: Blog And Article Writer

                                                                                    Yes, I can do any kind of custom orders, too!

                                                                                    ICQ: 641204000

                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                    • Grapesoda
                                                                                      So Fucking Banned
                                                                                      • Jul 2003
                                                                                      • 46234

                                                                                      #92
                                                                                      Originally posted by CheeseHead Nacho Burger
                                                                                      Pretty decent pricing, too. I just might have to take one or two or nine of those.
                                                                                      why don't you pay tobe off instead?
                                                                                      Last edited by Grapesoda; 07-31-2010, 04:53 PM.

                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                      • stocktrader23
                                                                                        Let's do some business.
                                                                                        • Jan 2003
                                                                                        • 18781

                                                                                        #93
                                                                                        Originally posted by AaronM
                                                                                        Or a group of webmasters.

                                                                                        Most of you fuckers should not be allowed around firearms.
                                                                                        AaronM, I can shoot. My dad was a competition shooter in the National Guard and he taught me well. He has plenty of toys now but he also has a concealed carry permit as he desperately needed it for his job.

                                                                                        That said, most cops / thugs can't shoot for shit so I agree with you.


                                                                                        Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

                                                                                        "I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."

                                                                                        Comment

                                                                                        • bdjerk
                                                                                          Confirmed User
                                                                                          • Jan 2005
                                                                                          • 219

                                                                                          #94
                                                                                          shoot yourself with both of them.
                                                                                          bdjerk inc.

                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                          • AsianDivaGirlsWebDude
                                                                                            Purveyor, Fine Asian Porn
                                                                                            • Jul 2004
                                                                                            • 38323

                                                                                            #95
                                                                                            Originally posted by bdjerk
                                                                                            shoot yourself with both of them.
                                                                                            LOL, he would probably shoot his nuts off, if he had any...

                                                                                            Once a cuckold, always a cuckold:



                                                                                            ADG
                                                                                            Asian Diva Girls - Exclusive Photos and Videos



                                                                                            Asian Diva Girls Affiliate Program (50% ccBill Revshare)

                                                                                            Comment

                                                                                            • Z
                                                                                              Vidi Vici Veni
                                                                                              • Nov 2002
                                                                                              • 6308

                                                                                              #96
                                                                                              I'm working on getting mine down here in Panama. Gotta get that resident visa first.

                                                                                              Comment

                                                                                              Working...