Designer needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KrissyElise
    Confirmed User
    • Apr 2009
    • 635

    #1

    Designer needed

    We are looking for a quality FHG designer. Please post your portfolio as well as price per gallery. If you have questions let me know!
    Last edited by KrissyElise; 07-27-2010, 12:50 PM.
  • Zuzana Designs
    All Your Design Needs
    • Feb 2005
    • 20908

    #2
    KrissyElise,

    Take a look at our work at www.zuzanadesigns.com We have done 1000's of hosted galleries for lots of programs. We offer a couple different style galleries and also offer bulk order discounts. Shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions to [email protected] and I will get you a quote with start date and completion date.
    Last edited by Zuzana Designs; 07-27-2010, 12:56 PM.

    Website Design - Consulting - Development
    sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com - See Our Work

    Comment

    • KrissyElise
      Confirmed User
      • Apr 2009
      • 635

      #3
      Thanks Sarah!

      Comment

      • Deej
        I make pixels work
        • Jun 2005
        • 24386

        #4
        I'm about to head out for some lunch with the mom, But Ill be back to talk shop in a few, if youre still looking

        Check out my goods - http://www.lumpyimages.com

        When IM back I can provide you with more examples and recent work if you'd like.

        Until then

        Deej's Designs n' What Not
        Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching


        Icq#30096880

        Comment

        • KrissyElise
          Confirmed User
          • Apr 2009
          • 635

          #5
          Email sent Sarah.

          Deej shoot me an email when you get back

          Comment

          • JD
            Too lazy to set a custom title
            • Sep 2003
            • 22651

            #6
            got an email address I can send stuff to? I don't have a gallery portfolio online so everything would have client names in the url and I'd rather not share those publicly

            Comment

            • KrissyElise
              Confirmed User
              • Apr 2009
              • 635

              #7
              com . metroemail @ eeasom

              Comment

              • Serge Litehead
                Confirmed User
                • Dec 2002
                • 5190

                #8
                www.silvercrocodile.com

                Comment

                • chris_joseph
                  Confirmed User
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 1056

                  #9
                  email sent
                  Web and Graphic Designer
                  Hit me up on ICQ#291166250

                  Comment

                  • JD
                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 22651

                    #10
                    Originally posted by KrissyElise
                    com . metroemail @ eeasom
                    lol... i have no idea if i got that right but message sent

                    edit: came back undeliverable so apparently I messed it up :D I did [email protected]
                    Last edited by JD; 07-27-2010, 01:27 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Zuzana Designs
                      All Your Design Needs
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 20908

                      #11
                      Originally posted by KrissyElise
                      Email sent Sarah.

                      Deej shoot me an email when you get back
                      E-mail has been returned Let me know if you have any questions.

                      Website Design - Consulting - Development
                      sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com - See Our Work

                      Comment

                      • mudsaliva
                        Confirmed User
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 568

                        #12
                        not sure about the email addy :|, but 'did tons of metromoney stuffs upon their development . email me at [email protected] if you're still looking. thanks
                        Prying open my third eye

                        icq: 292793805
                        skype: mudspit

                        Comment

                        • TeenCat
                          Too lazy to set a koala
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 16131

                          #13
                          smells like money in this thread, bumperooo ...

                          6bot
                          / Coming again very soon!
                          Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!

                          Comment

                          Working...