GoDaddy - 99 cent Domains! (Coupon Code)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • top_palooza
    Confirmed User
    • Feb 2006
    • 466

    #1

    GoDaddy - 99 cent Domains! (Coupon Code)

    Registration any new Domain (for 1-year) for 99ยข w/coupon BUY2010 (Ends after limited uses). An 18-cent ICANN fee applies.

    http://www.godaddy.com/
    Meet over 100 top Models @ Asianmodelpalooza 16 Saturday April 23rd @ Deja Vu On Main Nude Strip Club Downtown Los Angeles, Huge 14,000 Sq ft Strip Club ! Yes Bring Camera! (Club is only 1 mile from Staples Center Downtown LA)
  • st0ned
    Confirmed User
    • Mar 2007
    • 8437

    #2
    Nice coupon. Can this only be used when registering a single domain?
    Conversion Sharks - 1,000+ adult dating offers, traffic management, and consistently high payouts.
    We will guarantee and beat your current EPC to win your dating traffic!
    Skype: ConversionSharks || Email: info /@/ conversionsharks.com

    Comment

    • top_palooza
      Confirmed User
      • Feb 2006
      • 466

      #3
      Originally posted by st0ned
      Nice coupon. Can this only be used when registering a single domain?
      yes
      Meet over 100 top Models @ Asianmodelpalooza 16 Saturday April 23rd @ Deja Vu On Main Nude Strip Club Downtown Los Angeles, Huge 14,000 Sq ft Strip Club ! Yes Bring Camera! (Club is only 1 mile from Staples Center Downtown LA)

      Comment

      • sexdatesj
        Confirmed User
        • Jun 2009
        • 1078

        #4
        Its no good.
        http://www.SexDateCash.com
        up to $90 Per Signup ~ WE USE NATS ~
        18 Niche Dating Sites!

        Comment

        • CYF
          Coupon Guru
          • Mar 2009
          • 10973

          #5
          Originally posted by sexdatesj
          Its no good.
          I literally just used it about 5 minutes ago, it's still good.
          Webmaster Coupons Coupons and discounts for hosting, domains, SSL Certs, and more!
          AmeriNOC Coupons | Certified Hosting Coupons | Hosting Coupons | Domain Name Coupons

          Comment

          • JD
            Too lazy to set a custom title
            • Sep 2003
            • 22651

            #6
            barf... GoDaddy is horrible

            Comment

            • Iron Fist
              Too lazy to set a custom title
              • Dec 2006
              • 23400

              #7
              Cue the GoDaddy haters.
              i like waffles

              Comment

              • CYF
                Coupon Guru
                • Mar 2009
                • 10973

                #8
                Originally posted by JD
                barf... GoDaddy is horrible
                $1.17 for the domain, transfer to Namecheap in 61 days for $6.99 == $8.16 for two years. Not bad for a mainstream project that I'll get started on this summer.

                I'm not a fan of godaddy either, but they're useful for 99 cent domains and buying domains from other people since almost everyone uses them. I don't keep domains there though, they get transferred out asap

                Oh, the coupon code for the $6.99 transfer to namecheap is 'switch2nc'
                Webmaster Coupons Coupons and discounts for hosting, domains, SSL Certs, and more!
                AmeriNOC Coupons | Certified Hosting Coupons | Hosting Coupons | Domain Name Coupons

                Comment

                • DaddyHalbucks
                  A freakin' legend!
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 18975

                  #9
                  Not something that would interest me. Domains are assets. This is why I use Moniker.
                  Boner Money

                  Comment

                  • lazycash
                    Troll Patrol
                    • Aug 2002
                    • 15214

                    #10
                    Originally posted by sexdatesj
                    Its no good.
                    Sure is, just registered one.
                    "WTF, on google you can find the answer to every question in human history, EXCEPT how to convert cams..

                    Its crazy..."

                    VenusBlogger

                    Comment

                    • tonyparra
                      Confirmed User
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 4568

                      #11
                      i just used this, whats the problem with godaddy? i dont get answer im making a thread!

                      High Performance Vps $10 Linode
                      Manage your Digital Ocean, Linode, or Favorite Cloud Server. Simple, fast, and secure Server Pilot

                      Comment

                      • bdld
                        $100,000
                        • Dec 2001
                        • 11452

                        #12
                        just registered one, it works for now.

                        Comment

                        • Fat Panda
                          Porn is Dead. Move along.
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 13296

                          #13
                          godaddy, barf barf

                          Comment

                          • mayabong
                            Confirmed User
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 1952

                            #14
                            Originally posted by tonyparra
                            i just used this, whats the problem with godaddy? i dont get answer im making a thread!
                            the only thing I dont like about them is I have to make sure I dont click something by accident and get charged for something I didn't want to buy...

                            I buy stuff from them I dont know why.. I think cause they use hot girls for advertising
                            Bitcoin Gambling Sites

                            Comment

                            • tonyparra
                              Confirmed User
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 4568

                              #15
                              hoorah weirdporntube.com was still available

                              High Performance Vps $10 Linode
                              Manage your Digital Ocean, Linode, or Favorite Cloud Server. Simple, fast, and secure Server Pilot

                              Comment

                              • tonyparra
                                Confirmed User
                                • Jul 2008
                                • 4568

                                #16
                                Originally posted by SAC
                                godaddy, barf barf
                                why why?

                                High Performance Vps $10 Linode
                                Manage your Digital Ocean, Linode, or Favorite Cloud Server. Simple, fast, and secure Server Pilot

                                Comment

                                • Agent 488
                                  Registered User
                                  • Feb 2006
                                  • 22511

                                  #17
                                  thanks for nothing.

                                  Comment

                                  • st0ned
                                    Confirmed User
                                    • Mar 2007
                                    • 8437

                                    #18
                                    Yeah it doesn't work for multiples. But I did snag one for $0.99, thanks for the coupon.
                                    Conversion Sharks - 1,000+ adult dating offers, traffic management, and consistently high payouts.
                                    We will guarantee and beat your current EPC to win your dating traffic!
                                    Skype: ConversionSharks || Email: info /@/ conversionsharks.com

                                    Comment

                                    • JD
                                      Too lazy to set a custom title
                                      • Sep 2003
                                      • 22651

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by CYF
                                      $1.17 for the domain, transfer to Namecheap in 61 days for $6.99 == $8.16 for two years. Not bad for a mainstream project that I'll get started on this summer.

                                      I'm not a fan of godaddy either, but they're useful for 99 cent domains and buying domains from other people since almost everyone uses them. I don't keep domains there though, they get transferred out asap

                                      Oh, the coupon code for the $6.99 transfer to namecheap is 'switch2nc'
                                      If you're willing to go THAT far for 1 domain name something is wrong with you lol

                                      save yourself the hassle, register with namecheap to begin with, buy with the golddeal coupon, and pay like 8.50

                                      Comment

                                      • top_palooza
                                        Confirmed User
                                        • Feb 2006
                                        • 466

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by SAC
                                        godaddy, barf barf
                                        did anyone have a problem w godaddy?
                                        Meet over 100 top Models @ Asianmodelpalooza 16 Saturday April 23rd @ Deja Vu On Main Nude Strip Club Downtown Los Angeles, Huge 14,000 Sq ft Strip Club ! Yes Bring Camera! (Club is only 1 mile from Staples Center Downtown LA)

                                        Comment

                                        • ColetteX
                                          So Fucking Banned
                                          • Jun 2004
                                          • 539

                                          #21
                                          thank you man

                                          Comment

                                          • ColetteX
                                            So Fucking Banned
                                            • Jun 2004
                                            • 539

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by top_palooza
                                            did anyone have a problem w godaddy?
                                            of course you will see "my account was hacked" but its not goddady problem but problem of the poster cause he had password "mother"

                                            Comment

                                            • JD
                                              Too lazy to set a custom title
                                              • Sep 2003
                                              • 22651

                                              #23
                                              i don't use them because of their multi-tiered up sell system, horrible customer service, and absolute garbage of a domain management system. oh and they rape you on private whois

                                              Comment

                                              • Fat Panda
                                                Porn is Dead. Move along.
                                                • Aug 2006
                                                • 13296

                                                #24
                                                godaddy does nothing but spam the fucking shit out of you, suspend domains, and from what I hear (not personal experience) require a credit card on file that auto renews all domains, privacy etc...

                                                Comment

                                                • CYF
                                                  Coupon Guru
                                                  • Mar 2009
                                                  • 10973

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by JD
                                                  If you're willing to go THAT far for 1 domain name something is wrong with you lol

                                                  save yourself the hassle, register with namecheap to begin with, buy with the golddeal coupon, and pay like 8.50
                                                  I love that golddeal coupon

                                                  It's not a big deal really, I buy domains on godaddy auctions and sometimes buy domains from other godaddy users, and they all get transferred out. If I'm just registering a new domain I go straight to namecheap or dynadot.
                                                  Webmaster Coupons Coupons and discounts for hosting, domains, SSL Certs, and more!
                                                  AmeriNOC Coupons | Certified Hosting Coupons | Hosting Coupons | Domain Name Coupons

                                                  Comment

                                                  • sarettah
                                                    see you later, I'm gone
                                                    • Oct 2002
                                                    • 14365

                                                    #26
                                                    Hmm. I have not experienced any bad issues with godaddy and I have quite a few domains there.

                                                    I have no problem getting customer service on the phone.

                                                    I have never had a domain auto-renew on me without my permission.

                                                    You do not have to keep a cc on file.

                                                    All in all I have been quite pleased with them.

                                                    I have never gotten spammed by them.

                                                    I have never had a negative experience with them in regards to domains.
                                                    All cookies cleared!

                                                    Comment

                                                    • pamon
                                                      Confirmed User
                                                      • Dec 2007
                                                      • 3113

                                                      #27
                                                      never had problems w/ godaddy here. only renew your domains when you have them on auto renew. check your dates if you don't want them to expire. get emails and offers from them but get more from amazon and it's just email spam. click and delete.
                                                      Email: [email protected]
                                                      TG: Davidamodt
                                                      US Adult Content & Porn Writer Project/Sites/Tubes/Reviews & More

                                                      Comment

                                                      • pamon
                                                        Confirmed User
                                                        • Dec 2007
                                                        • 3113

                                                        #28
                                                        kudos to the OP. still works. grabbed kobe24tube.com for a kobe related site. worth $1.17 to try it out.
                                                        Email: [email protected]
                                                        TG: Davidamodt
                                                        US Adult Content & Porn Writer Project/Sites/Tubes/Reviews & More

                                                        Comment

                                                        • top_palooza
                                                          Confirmed User
                                                          • Feb 2006
                                                          • 466

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by ColetteX
                                                          thank you man
                                                          your welcome
                                                          Meet over 100 top Models @ Asianmodelpalooza 16 Saturday April 23rd @ Deja Vu On Main Nude Strip Club Downtown Los Angeles, Huge 14,000 Sq ft Strip Club ! Yes Bring Camera! (Club is only 1 mile from Staples Center Downtown LA)

                                                          Comment

                                                          • alias
                                                            aliasx
                                                            • Apr 2001
                                                            • 19010

                                                            #30
                                                            Worked for me yesterday for 1 use, thanks!
                                                            https://porncorporation.com

                                                            Comment

                                                            • fatfoo
                                                              ICQ:649699063
                                                              • Mar 2003
                                                              • 27763

                                                              #31
                                                              99 cents. Amazing cheap.
                                                              Send me an email: [email protected]

                                                              Comment

                                                              • Oracle Porn
                                                                Affiliate
                                                                • Oct 2002
                                                                • 24433

                                                                #32
                                                                just use gfy search for godaddy stories.


                                                                Comment

                                                                • mattz
                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                  • Dec 2001
                                                                  • 7697

                                                                  #33
                                                                  been using godaddy for 10 years, not a single problem, nice deal

                                                                  Comment

                                                                  • lagcam
                                                                    Confirmed User
                                                                    • Jul 2007
                                                                    • 2890

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by SAC
                                                                    godaddy does nothing but spam the fucking shit out of you, suspend domains, and from what I hear (not personal experience) require a credit card on file that auto renews all domains, privacy etc...
                                                                    Not true about credit card, and all domains can be switched easily to manual renewal.

                                                                    Never had an adult domain suspended by them (5+ years), and as I understand it most people that have were suspended for fake whois or other things that MOST registrars would suspend for.

                                                                    Spam - can't say I have noticed the shit being spammed out of me. Few offers from time to time, but not that excessive.

                                                                    True privacy is overpriced, and extremely difficult to remove from a domain (I think you need to contact support for that) I have actually started using namecheap because of the cost of privacy.
                                                                    Working Cam site for sale - NOT affiliate.

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    • nakeddutch
                                                                      I am probably spamming
                                                                      • Oct 2009
                                                                      • 0

                                                                      #35
                                                                      nice deal! If we could just get the domains we want!
                                                                      Freja18 dfans.co/aivideos
                                                                      YOUTUBE Get a Kilt.
                                                                      Sell A.I.Porn Here.

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      • Paul&John
                                                                        Confirmed User
                                                                        • Aug 2005
                                                                        • 8625

                                                                        #36
                                                                        damn i hate their site
                                                                        Use coupon 'pauljohn' for a $1 discount at already super cheap NameSilo!
                                                                        Anal Webcams | Kinky Trans Cams Live | Hotwife XXX Tube | Get your Proxies here

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        • Paul&John
                                                                          Confirmed User
                                                                          • Aug 2005
                                                                          • 8625

                                                                          #37
                                                                          Damn, invalid code...
                                                                          Use coupon 'pauljohn' for a $1 discount at already super cheap NameSilo!
                                                                          Anal Webcams | Kinky Trans Cams Live | Hotwife XXX Tube | Get your Proxies here

                                                                          Comment

                                                                          • seeandsee
                                                                            Check SIG!
                                                                            • Mar 2006
                                                                            • 50945

                                                                            #38
                                                                            godaddy promos
                                                                            BUY MY SIG - 50$/Year

                                                                            Contact here

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            • Naechy
                                                                              Confirmed User
                                                                              • Sep 2007
                                                                              • 6497

                                                                              #39
                                                                              very nice promo
                                                                              Adult SEO Labs * Buying Links * SEO
                                                                              666-874

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              • directfiesta
                                                                                Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                                • Oct 2002
                                                                                • 30228

                                                                                #40
                                                                                Nice ...

                                                                                Just bought one and sold it right away for 350$ .... laser & toner site .
                                                                                I know that Asspimple is stoopid ... As he says, it is a FACT !

                                                                                But I can't figure out how he can breathe or type , at the same time ....

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                Working...